X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makai

"It's ok, I got this one." Aya smirked. "Behold, and just observe, the fastest being in Gensokyo."
    "Hmph! I'll clip that proud crow wing of yours with a little jolt of electricity!" YuugenMagan taunted.
    "Let's see if you really can do that, lightning woman!" Aya teased back, her eyes glowing as her hands marked L. YuugenMagan's thunderous hands also marked L. "Stand back a little, John!"

"Crossroad Sign - Saruta Cross!"
    "Vision Sign - Demon of Laplace!"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

John landed on the ground below, to give his thrusters a chance to cool down.

In the meantime, John stood and watched the battle above, watching the storm of danmaku as each duelist weaved through it.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Makai

"Wind God - Storm Day!"
        "Eye Sign - Visionary Void!"

Huge Explosion.

"Cork Sign - Terukuni Throughout the World!"
        "Electric Vision - Charged Sight!"

Huge Explosion.

"We're in a hurry!" Aya gritted her teeth. "John, twice as farther!"
        Aya's eyes glowed even brighter in turquoise light as the wind calmed around her. This is the true nature of Tengu, vicious and deadly, unforgiving and merciless. Her forehead marked EX.
        "Trisonic Black Wind!" Aya declared.

The result was horrendous. A black blur, too fast to even catch a glimpse of, shred throuh the lightning lady in a matter of seconds.
        "No, you would go so far... to use an EX card..." YuugenMagan groaned, and she vanished into thin air, her five eyes closed. Aya returned to her normal self, albeit sweaty and gasping for breath.
        "That's one." Aya smiled weakly in between panting.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

John flew up to Aya.

"That was fast! You had to be going at around Mach 4! I actually had to focus to see you.", John said.
          Last edited by S121; 06-08-2013, 11:56 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Makai

"I can go even faster than that with Last Word." Aya wheezed. "But there's a catch... two catch. One problem is that I would start catching fire due to the air friction around me. Another problem would be that the fabric on my clothes would start tearing off due to such high velocity of wind. If both problems happen at the same time... I would be in a lot of trouble. Plus all the high-speed chase would leave me breathless."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

"But there's a catch... two catch. One problem is that I would start catching fire due to the air friction around me. Another problem would be that the fabric on my clothes would start tearing off due to such high velocity of wind. If both problems happen at the same time... I would be in a lot of trouble. Plus all the high-speed chase would leave me breathless.", Aya said.

"Well, now we just have to get to the Fallen Shrine. Are you going to be alright? That attack must have taken a toll on you."
              sigpic

Comment

Makai

"I'm fine." Aya assured John, but it was kind of clear that she wasn't. She was still sweating, and her breathing was still ragged. "Enough strength to pull off a Phantasm card before I pass out. Let's go."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

She was still sweating, and her breathing was still ragged. "Enough strength to pull off a Phantasm card before I pass out. Let's go."

John followed Aya as she flew towards the Fallen Shrine.

"You know, it's okay to wait and catch your breath. The crystal's not going anywhere.", John said.
                  sigpic

Comment

Makai

"You're concerned about me, and you don't have to be." Aya flew closer to John, and pulled a camera pose to tease him. "I lived for a thousand years. I know when I can go on and when I can't."

72910m.jpg
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

"I lived for a thousand years. I know when I can go on and when I can't.", Aya said.

John knew why he was concerned despite her age. It was because it looked as if she was just a civilian. Even though John didn't quite understand the way civilians lived, John was still very protective of them. John also kept forgetting that Aya was a Youkai. In fact, she was actually more durable than he was.

This led John to remember the oath he took when he became a Spartan.

"You have been called upon to serve, you will be trained... and you will become the best we can make of you. You will be the protectors of Earth and all her colonies..."

Sure, the oath wasn't intended for Gensokyo, but Gensokyo was still on Earth, and as such he was still compelled to protect anyone living there.

It was part of his oath as a Spartan, and he took that oath very seriously.

"Hm, okay.", John said with a casual tone.

John continued to follow Aya to the Fallen Shrine.

"So about this Fallen Shrine, what should we expect when we get there? Will there be anyone there?"
                      Last edited by S121; 06-09-2013, 12:36 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Makai

"Not much is known about the Fallen Shrine other than its' location... since nobody ever returned." Aya said as they approached a weird temple. "Ah, here we are, Fallen Shrine! It's the only shrine around here, so that must be it!"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Makai

"Not much is known about the Fallen Shrine other than its' location... since nobody ever returned." Aya said as they approached a weird temple. "Ah, here we are, Fallen Shrine! It's the only shrine around here, so that must be it!"

John landed on the ground, this time not making as much noise.

John looked at the Fallen Shrine, then to Aya.

"So nobody's ever returned, huh? That's very reassuring.", John said in a dead-pan tone as he readied his rifle.
                          sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

A shadow came overhead, casting darkness over Aya snd John. The form of six very large wings, along with a large staff.

"Who enters my domain?" the form spoke.

Somewhere in Nevada

Deimos opened a new tab, going to it and handing the laptop to Otori.

"I still don't see why how many times I died matters." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Aww crap." Aya swore. "That's Sariel, angel of death. Now I see why YuugenMagan was so hyped about preventing us from going further."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Who enters my domain?" the form spoke.

"We do. We need a crystal called the Sardis Crystal. It's to ensure that the bridge in Old Hell doesn't break again. It was destroyed by evil Characters.", John said in a polite tone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X