X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lisborn, Australia

Vergil watches on as the large feline known as Rengar had trapped Beowulf.

"Time to finish this..." Said Vergil as he jumps into the air. He pulls out the Yamato once more.

Beowulf turns to Vergil as is about to strike. Beowulf attempts to counter with an attack of his own, but suddenly his body had gone numb. Vergil had already sliced through Beowulf's skull. Beowulf's arms drop down to his sides as blue starts spurting from the large wound on his head.

Vergil sheathes the Yamato once more as he reverts to normal. Beowulf's body falls to the ground dead. Though instead of just laying there Beowulf bursts into a white flame, leaving two gauntlets and greaves floating in mid-air. Vergil turns to Rengar. "Your trophy awaits you. Take the Devil Arms known as Beowulf. They possess the power of light. Use them to fight with light infused attacks." Said Vergil as he walks back over to the Sniper's van.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Shinki's Palace, Pandemonium; Shiki

I heard Axl in a fit. "THEY BETTER NOT HAVE FORGOT ABOUT ME!!!"

I walk up to him. "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll come soon."

Hawaii; Yuyuko

"Wow... I'm enjoying this place very well! So then, while we wait for the others to arrive, what shall we do?"

Somewhere in Nevada; Otori

"A bomb, huh? Oh, well. That'll do as well. Can ya help me take these outside?"

Lisborn, Australia; Snake

Now we're talking! That was fun.

"You've got some skill. I'm impressed."

Shooting Range, Base 2, Australia; Volgin

After some time, the celebration was over.

"Alright, Gate. First order of business: Find them."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"I'll go pick everyone up." Yukari said as she entered another gap.

Shinki's Palace

The peace of the palace was interrupted by a large train gap'd from nowhere. The palace was untouched, but the sheer noise caught attention of everyone.
        With a "tweet tweet", Yukari shouted, "All aboard the express train to Hawaii!"

Tokyo International Airport, Tokyo

"So Murasa makes music now?"
        "Yes. Miko-san taught her how to use computer, and how to use this thing called FL Studio."
        "And Murasa enjoyed it?"
        "It would seem so."
        "Huh, never thought she would be a musical type."
        "You would think Kyouku might've been more interested, huh?"
        "Yeah... I guess Kyouku wouldn't want music to be heavily generated."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Shooting Range - Base 2 - Australia

"Alright, I am tracking them now." Said Gate as a small holographic screen appears in front of him.

"Ah this is interesting... Looks like they have killed some sort of large beast. Well the half demon known as Vergil. From what I get of this Vergil fellow he seems to be after power. Working with anyone as long as they benefit him in some way. Perhaps we can get him to join us?" Said Gate as he looks at Volgin.

Shinki's Palace

Axl sighs and decides to test something. "Hey want to see something? I've been working on this for some time now." He said as he jumps in the air.

"TRANSFORM!" He yelled as his body begins glowing. Afterwards he lands on the ground looking much like he would if he didn't have any armor.

"So? What do you think?" Axl then sees the train that Yukari had gap'd. His jaw drops at the sight, though he shakes his head and hops in.

Hakurei Shrine

X sighs in relief as Yukari had went to go pick up Axl and the others. X then quickly hops into the gap leading to Tokyo.

Comment

Hawaii

"I have no idea!" Koishi blurted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shinki's Palace, Pandemonium; Shiki

All of a sudden, a train rushed by. Yukari was in it.

"All aboard the express train to Hawaii!"

I boarded the train.

"Thank you, Yukari. But please be careful with your trains."

Hawaii; Yuyuko

"I didn't think so. Hey, how about we see what we can find around the place... hotel was it?"

Base 2, Australia

"If you can do that, then you could convince the president of the united stated to destroy the world. That guy looks like he will destroy anything in his path. It was a miracle for them that they shared the same goal. We'll just have to wait and see."
              Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-15-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John felt somewhat strange without his armor. For him, it was like a second skin.

(This is really happening. I hope I don't get into trouble.)
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"HNNNNNG You're so Kawaii!" Yukari shouted, twitching with happiness. "Okay, not joking anymore, that's pretty damn cute, if you ask me. I think that'll do."

Tokyo International Airport, Tokyo

"Anything interesting happening in Makai recently?"
                  "Nope, Makai is still the good old dangerous realm of demons."
                  "Is Ishiin alright?"
                  "Ishiin deceased long time ago."
                  "Ah, a shame. He was a sweet boy, albeit he was of demonic race."
                  "I remember when you almost died to the demons, if not for Ishiin. You should've came to his funeral."
                  "And get beat up again?"
                  "Well you're far stronger now."
                  "I will give him my condolences from my temple."
                  "Very well."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"Okay!" Koishi then got up and started heading for the elevator again.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hawaii; Yuyuko

"Now then, I'd say we see what the main room at the entrance has to offer!"

Comment

Hawaii

"We'll see." Koishi said, pushing the button to go to the lobby.

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"So... you play piano for a living?" Hina asked Dansu as Dansu played Beethoven in the now-rebuilt main lobby of the hotel. "But you can't see."
                          "Years of practice allowed me to be able to "see" the keys." Dansu said, continuing his concerto. "Similar to how I can "see" how things look like."
                          "It's weird to find a non-Character human with a special ability."
                          "I get that a lot."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I heard music playing. It sounded very enchanting.

"Wow, who's playing that?"

I snuck up behind the one producing the noise. He kept on playing. His hands were dancing through the keys.

"You are amazing! What is that song?!"

Comment

Yukari's Train

Axl assumes that Yukari was talking about him and he blushes. "Thanks. I worked hard on it back in Nevada. In case I need to look more human I have this form." Said Axl as he takes a seat on the train.

Tokyo International Airport - Japan

X had looked around the airport. "So where now?" He said. Despite being in the military in this world he never been to an actual airport.

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi didn't really care much about the music, and looked around on the street outside. She noticed a stand selling milkshakes, and got a vanilla one, and headed over to Yuyuko, while drinking the milkshake.

Comment

Working...
                                X