X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii

Koishi noticed the ruffling of the trash as Model X dropped, and looked in to see it.

"Oooo." Koishi said as she picked up the Model X, cleaning any mess off of it quickly.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hawaii

Suddenly a young girl had reached her hand into the trash and picked up Model X. Model X is slightly stunned and pretends to be a toy by not doing anything, wandering what else the girl will do.

Comment

Tokyo International Airport, Tokyo

"Ah, no, I was just waiting for you." Shinki said. "Here's your ticket."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

"What have you got there, Koishi?"

I saw her pick up something from the trash. What luck. I needed somewhere to put my 20 cups.

Comment

Hawaii

"Now why would someone throw something like this in the trash?" Koishi wondered, turning the Model X and looking at it from all angles, turning it to it's "front."

"I guess this would be the front of it." Koishi said to herself.

"I don't know what it is, but it's interesting." Koishi said to Yuyuko.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Tokyo International Airport, Tokyo

"Ah, no, I was just waiting for you." Shinki said. "Here's your ticket."

"Okay, thank you.", John said to Shinki.

Seeing that not everyone was at the airport, John then turned his attention to Byakuren.

"Hello. I think I met you in Shinki's Palace, right? Or at least, I didn't formally meet you.", John said.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"Try and open it."

Comment

Hawaii

Model X senses that these people are of no threat to him at this moment. The red gem on the front slowly lights up faintly and he floats out of Koishi's hands. "Hello. I apologize greatly about my quiet behavior just now. I was just rather nervous at the moment. My name is Biometal Model X. Model X for short." Said Model X as he turns to Yuyuko then back at Koishi. Mind if I ask what your names are?" Said Model X as he waits for a response.

Tokyo International Airport - Japan

X looks at Shinki, and the others. "So should we catch our flight soon?" He said as he runs his shoulder nervously.

Comment

"My name is Yuyuko. Say, can you do anything else?"

Comment

Hawaii

"I'm Koishi!" Koishi greeted gleefully.

Comment

Hawaii
                        ________

Model X turns to Yuyuko. "Yes, yes I can, but sadly I cannot tell you yet. For I possess a power that should not be abused." Said Model X as he continues to float there. "It's a pleasure to meet you Koishi, as well as you mistress Yuyuko." Said Model X as he does what seems to be a bow, despite the lack of a human body... or arms... and legs.

Comment

Hawaii

"How'd you get in the trash?" Koishi asked, finishing off her milkshake, and putting it in the trash.

Comment

My luck got worse every second. Now I found a hotel filled with people. Now this so called deserted island is filled with people.

"How come out of all the people in the world, I have the worst of luck. I mean I was brought to a lab, got stranded at an island, and now i found a hotel."

I decided to go into the hotel. But I had to be stealthy. I didn't want anyone finding out there's a random pikachu in a hotel. That won't end well. So I snuck in, and the first thing I saw were two people digging out of a trash can.

"Wow, I never thought that people were so foolish. I never thought I would afraid of these people."

Comment

Hawaii
                              _______

"I was... thrown away by some woman..." Said Model X as the tone of his voice sounds a little saddened. "I have been wandering this island in search of a new user. A new... "Mega Man" if you may call it that. Since my previous users were not brought into this world due to a flaw in the transfer progress." Said Model X as he starts floating closer to the ground. "I'm alone in this world..."

Comment

"How sad."

I sensed a presence nearby.

"...it's alright to come out... unless you mean harm..."

Comment

Working...
                                X