X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Village

"Hmm... I know! Let's eat breakfast!" Utsuho suggested, entering a nearby manjuu store.
    "Welcome-" The shopkeeper started, but the sight of Utsuho's Yatagarasu eye made the shopkeeper cringe.
    "Get out of my store before I call the shrine maiden and exterminate you! I don't want any radiation poisoning in my shop!"

"As you can see, I'm kind of forsaken in restaurants." Utsuho sheepishly laughed, scratching her head in embarrassment. Her voice had a bit of sadness in it. "I guess I'll skip breakfast."

Yuuka and John arrived at Kirisame All-Purpose shop to find Shimamura leaving the store.
    "Shimamura!" Yuuka called for his attention.
    "Ah, Yuuka, where were you?" Shimamura greeted Yuuka as if a hair salon stylist would greet his/her friend. "I got your luggage in my house, follow me."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

"Yea... I wasn't exactly fond of the whole breakfast idea either... I kinda... can't eat." He said as he laughs a bit nervously.

Comment

Human Village

John followed Yuuka and Shimamura to Shimamura's house.

"You said that you had a laptop, right? Is it okay if I put the files from the Neo-Yakuza base onto it? It's to make sure we don't lose the data.",John said to Yuuka.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"Sure, why not." Yuuka dismissed John's question with a simple approval as they arrived to Shimamura's house further away from the village. Unlike the solemn, wooden houses of the Human Village, Shimamura's house was the epitome of gaudy and lively, with pink bricks and purple tilings.
          "Stay out there while I go get your stuff, okay?" Shimamura said as he entered the house.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

"Sure, why not." Yuuka dismissed John's question with a simple approval as they arrived to Shimamura's house further away from the village.

"Stay out there while I go get your stuff, okay?" Shimamura said as he entered the house.

(Good. That should make things harder for the Neo-Yakuza. Now, even if they take the hard drives from my suit while it's being shipped, we'll still have the data. As soon as we get to Hawaii, I need to decrypt the files with my suit. After I use the crystal Yukari gave me, of course.", John thought to himself as he began to transfer the data onto the chip in his helmet and Spartan Neural Interface.
            Last edited by S121; 06-15-2013, 02:58 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Human Village

Shimamura came outside with two bags, a carrier and a laptop case.
              "Here you go, all ready." Shimamura said. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

"Here you go, all ready." Shimamura said. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Yes. You see, I'm not allowed on the airplane with my armor on, so I was wondering if you had any clothes that I could use.", John said.
                sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"Oh, I got assortment of good clothes for a big man like you. Come on in, I'll get you set up." Shimamura said, inviting John over.
                  "Don't worry. He looks queer, but his products are top-notch." Yuuka assured John.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

"Don't worry. He looks queer, but his products are top-notch." Yuuka assured John.

"(What does she mean by that?... My reaction earlier didn't make people think that I'm close-minded, did it? I mean, it took me off guard, but I don't care that much about what civilians do. I'm merely here to protect them.)

John followed Shimamura over to where he was told to go.
                    sigpic

Comment

Shimamura's House

Shimamura's house smelled like a salon, looked like a salon, and WAS a salon. Mirrors and chairs, lined up together, with hair styling tools, made this house look almost like a shop rather than a residency.
                      "If you look here," Shimamura strolled around a table where the clothes are kept. They were folded together neatly and organized. "The larger sizes are over at the right side, while the smaller sizes are over on the left. Since you are a big man, you would be interested in choosing the clothes on the right side."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Shimamura's House

"The larger sizes are over at the right side, while the smaller sizes are over on the left. Since you are a big man, you would be interested in choosing the clothes on the right side."

"Okay.", John said as he puled an allen wrench out of its storage compartment.

(I'd better do this fast. We don't have much time, and it takes me a long time to remove this armor.)

John sat down and quickly began removing armor plates. He carefully placed each piece on the ground as they came off, being careful not to damage the floor.

Once there, He removed his undersuit and looked for some normal clothes.

(That will work.), John thought to himself as he grabbed jeans, black hiking boots, and a black T-shirt.

John took out some items from his armor and put them into the pockets of the jeans.

John then got dressed, and looked to Shimamura.

"Thank you. Do I need to pay for the clothes?", John asked.
                        Last edited by S121; 06-15-2013, 04:33 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shimamura's House

"Oh no, I wouldn't accept payment from a friend of Yuuka, mon ami." Shimamura exclaimed, refusing the payment. "Just... just make sure she doesn't go into a sadistic streak, even though I doubt you'll be able to stop her if she is in one. Just make sure to keep her in her good side."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Shimamura's House

"Oh no, I wouldn't accept payment from a friend of Yuuka, mon ami. Just... just make sure she doesn't go into a sadistic streak, even though I doubt you'll be able to stop her if she is in one. Just make sure to keep her in her good side.", Shimamura said.

"Thank you, I'll be sure to remember that.", John said as he picked up his armor pieces and left.

Human Village

John exited the building and walked towards Yuuka.

"Now I just need something to carry this.", John said as he looked at the armor bundled up in his arms and undersuit.
                            sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"Here, I bought a wheelbarrow just in case this happened." Yuuka laughed, bringing a metallic wheelbarrow. "It'll hold your armor until we get to the airport."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

The Inventory

"Ah, Hawaii." Winslow went up to the door marked Hawaii and unlocked i, revealing the streets of Honolulu.

"Here you go. Come back if you want to head back to Gensokyo." Winslow said, as Koishi merrily skippe out, looking in awe of all the stuff.

"Wow. It's pretty." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X