X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makai, Gensokyo

Taomon nodded at Yuuka´s warning and made a spell talisman to carry both John and X and also the tigre girl and the maid girl inside of the Ying yang sphere

"I´ll take care of their wounds, both of them are badly injured, but will live with my treatment, don´t be reckless Yuuka" the fox Miko said getting everyone to a safer place.

"If you need any help, just say it and I´ll come straight here" Taomon said to the florist
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Makai, Gensokyo

Aqua looked at what was happening. ("What have we done?").
      "This valley is going to disappear!"
      Aqua ran awya together with the others. "Just say if you need anything"
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

[Edit] Don't worry gentlemen, we have the technology.
        Makai, Gensokyo

That idiot! Yuuka thought as she saw John shooting at Shinki. All of the bullets proved to be ineffective.

"Don't you understand?" Yuuka shouted at her Character comrades. "Shinki is the goddess of this realm! She can kill you within seconds! Just stay far back and don't do anything!"
        As Yuuka was shouting at John, the valley disintegrated completely, forcing Yuuka to take flight.
        "Come to think of it, we never got to decide who was the stronger one." Shinki snarled.
        "Well, let's determine that right now." Yuuka smirked, her sadistic needs growing. Flowery bullets, too many to even be able to estimate, started appearing from behind her.
        "Kami Sign - Fallen God!"
        "Bloom Sign - Rafflesia!"

When an ordinary human gets lucky enough to observe two Youkais' spell card duel, all and everything that the human considered beautiful pales in comparison to the wonderous art that the danmaku makes. Stronger the youkais, stronger and more splendid their danmakus, cacophony of bright and vivid colors mixed together into deadly concoction of patterns, too deadly and too gorgeous for words.
        The barrage that continued for 5 minutes ended up with neither of the Youkai taking any hits. They both grinned as they prepared their second card.

"Kami Sign - Wings of Osiris!" Gusts of deadly wind blows toward Yuuka.
        "Bloom Sign - Angela's Trumpet - Lunatic!" Trumpet-like bullets envelop around Yuuka, defending her from the wind bullets.

"Kami Sign - Endless Death!" Shinki fires a barrage of rapid fire blue bullets. Yuuka flys around to dodge, but the bullets are homing.
        "Bloom Sign - Ghost Orchid!" Yuuka fires an equal amount of Orchid bullets that explode on contact with the blue bullets.

"This isn't taking anywhere." Shinki growled. She never anticipated Yuuka to be this stronger.
        "Indeed." Yuuka smiled. She was out of breath, but she could manage. "Shall we continue?"
        "Of course." Shinki frowned, and lunged towards Yuuka. "Kami Sign - Thanatos!"
        Shinki's wings turned into levitating swords as they danced around Shinki, attempting to cut Yuuka. Yuuka parried them with her parasols and the flowery sword she "stole" from Mima.
        {Marisa's thievery rubbed off of her.}
        "Fortuna Forge." Shinki muttered as her sword-like wings turned into giant battleaxe, crushing through Yuuka's parry.
        "Fortuna Forge?" Yuuka gasped as she slid back. "You're bringing out the big guns already?"
        "This is not a sparring session, Yuuka!" Shinki barked. "I'm here to kill you!"
        "Then come get me with everything." Yuuka smirked, her sadistic needs insatiable.
        "Very well." Shinki grimly smiled, and faced John. "You intruders want to stay even farther back."

"Mobius World - World's End!" Shinki shouted. Her entire body glowed as spirals of omnipotent energy revolved around her, eating everything in its path.

"Apocalyptic Spark!" Yuuka tapped all of her power, streaming them into her parasol. Shortly after, a laser, enveloping the entire valley, was fired. When the omnipotent spirals collided with the laser, a sphere appeared from the collision site.

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-04-2013, 04:38 PM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Makai, Gensokyo

After the dust cleared off, Yuuka and Shinki were still left standing. They obviously looked unpowered, though.
          "You held back." Yuuka coughed, and smiled.
          "Of course," Shinki pouted. She lost, and she knew it. She hated losing. "I would have to have enough energy to recover Yumeko, Elis, and Sara. However, Shou..."
          "Shou will be fine." Yukari popped up out of nowhere. "Byakuren came and started a preliminary revival magic. Yuyuko brought Shou's soul from Hakugyokurou, and Eirin brought the medical tools. Most likely, she will wake up in hours, and be totally fine in a week."
          "Alright. Thank you, Yukari." Shinki muttered. "Yuuka, if you want to, you can bring your friends over to my mansion and rest."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Makai, Gensokyo

John handed Yumeko and a canister of Biofoam off to Eirin.

"The stuff seeping out of her wounds is Biofoam. It healed most of the damage, so there's not too much cause for alarm.
            The foam will dissolve on its own, so you won't have to go digging around in there to get it all out."
            Last edited by S121; 05-05-2013, 02:44 AM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Makai - Gensokyo

Taomon was still healing the injured guards with the help of Eirin as her last bit of energy left, making the fox turn into her base form. When Renamon finally got close to Yuuka and Shinki she finally said "Look, all of this was a big misunderstament, your friends are safe now and are being treated right now, would you please listen to our request?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Makai - Gensokyo

("Better make sure the explain why we are here"). Aqua walked forward toward the others.
                "I am here because i heard that this world's barrier was broken." Aqua summons her Keyblade.
                "With this Keyblade i will rebuild the barrier, seal these lands away. We do not want to cause any harm. Please let us pass so that we can help this world."
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Makai - Gensokyo

"Look, all of this was a big misunderstament, your friends are safe now and are being treated right now, would you please listen to our request?"
                  "I'll listen to whatever you need to say." Shinki said. "But not here. The environment has gotten too harsh because of me and Yuuka. Perhaps you would like a shelter in my castle?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Makai - Gensokyo

"But not here. The environment has gotten too harsh because of me and Yuuka. Perhaps you would like a shelter in my castle?"

The very person that was trying to destroy them wanted to provide them shelter.

(It could be an ambush...a way for us to get us off our guard...)

John said, in a stern voice, "Wait just a minute. Just a moment ago, you were yelling "Prepare to die" at us, and now you're friendly?
                    It's either that trying to kill someone is how you say hello in Makai, or that you're waiting for us to be off our guard, I've had it happen before. Which one is it?"

John paused for a moment, then continued.
                    "I don't mean to be rude, but those are simply my observations."
                    Last edited by S121; 05-04-2013, 08:03 PM.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Makai - Gensokyo

"Wait. Just a moment ago, you were yelling at how you were going to "wipe us from existence", and now you're friendly?
                      It's either that trying to kill someone is how you say hello here, or that you're waiting for us to be off our guard. I don't mean to be rude, but those are simply my observations."
                      Shinki laughed. Of course, she was just trying to kill them.
                      "Don't worry." Yuuka said. "Whoever loses in a danmaku battle has to listen to whatever the winner says. I can order her so that you guys don't get hurt anymore in this realm."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Makai - Gensokyo

"Whoever loses in a danmaku battle has to listen to whatever the winner says. I can order her so that you guys don't get hurt anymore in this realm."

(A code of honor perhaps? Hopefully, she stays true to it...)

*sigh* "Fine then, just as long as I don't end up as a smoking crater."
                        sigpic

Comment

Makai, Gensokyo

Renamon pondered with the higer guard´s offer, seeing that she was indeed saying the truth, the fox nodded and said "It would be nice to discuss what is happening in your place, there is this feeling of tension growing everymoment we stay here"

Spoiler:

Comment

(Moving on!)
                            Pandaemonium - Makai, Gensokyo

Shinki's castle in Pandaemonium, the center of Makai, was a grandeur building that stood on a hill. Crystalline trees surrounded the hill.

"My castle." Shinki mentioned as the landplate descended back to the ground. "Everyone's inside. Let's hurry."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Makai - Gensokyo

Aqua walked into the castle. "What a strange world. Is the whole Gensokyo world like this?"
                              Aqua looked at the castle. At least it was a little bit similar to something she had seen before.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Shinki´s castle - Makai

The castle was indeed really big and Renamon was pretty impressed to it, yet she felt the many eyes examining the froup since they "invaded" their territory.

Getting closer to the goddess, the fox said"I assume that you are the ruler of this lands, your people are strong and brave giving their best to protect it, you are truly a good leader for them" As they walked further inside.

("Maybe she can help me with my search for those squads who attacked my village") the vixen thought looking at the marvel of place

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X