X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X watches on Eirin fired the arrow at X. It struck through his body as it does sparks fly through the cracks in X's armor. X winces as he feels the arrow pierce through his already damaged armor. He tries to move his hand to remove the arrow, but is unable to move any part of his body due to the intense damage.

Suddenly Eirin begins to pull the arrow out of X's heart. As she does a purple ointment begins to leak from the arrow tip, and into X's wounds. All of a sudden X begins to feel odd as his body starts to give off a purple aura.

"What's g-going on!?" Thought X as a look of worry and confusion fills his face.

Comment

Shinki's Palace - Makai, Gensokyo

Aqua walked over to Renamon. "What do you think about this world?Personally i think it's something of it's own." Aqua look around again.
      "I'm sleepy what about you? It's been quite a day and it's not been easy. I just hope we can fix this world soon. I can't wait to see that other Keyblade Wielder that she mentioned.
      I wonder if it's Terra or Ven"
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Renamon´s mind now was at war between what herself and the voice until she felt the Keyblader taking the fox to reality

"This world is interesting, new culture and people" Renamon said looking at the place slowly calming down now.

"Im still ok, I´ll be checking up the guards and X, thats the least I could do" The fox said looking at the infirmary
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Do you guys think we can get out of Gensokyo by today?)

"You look worried." Eirin mentioned as the purple aura grew stronger. "Do not panic, this will all be over in a second."
          "Ressurection - Game of Rising." Eirin declared as magic circles, indigo-colored, formulated around her.

"This will sting a little." Eirin muttered as she drove healing danmaku needles at X.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

(Ok for me, I got some plans with Rena´s mind battle if you guys agree with me)

Renamon saw how the silver-haired Eirin healed X´s wounds and thought ("Maybe she can help me with this voice in my mind") The fox got closer to the medic and checked X´s body while being healed.

"That´s an impressive magic, i wonder if you could help me with a problem I have with my mind the vixen asked gesturing her head
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace - Makai - Gensokyo

After his "outburst", John sat in the chair next to Yumeko's bed.

*CREA-SNAP* *THUD*

John picked himself up off the ground and quietly said, "Great..."

(I really need to get myself some kind of reinforced folding chair, to avoid situations like this...)
              Last edited by S121; 05-05-2013, 09:25 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

*CREA-SNAP*
                Yumeko looked at John to find him falling on a chair and breaking it. It was too funny to yell at.
                "You fell on a- (Laugh) you fell- (uncontrollable laughter)"
                "Can you keep quiet please?" A tender voice from Shou's bed muttered. "I can't chant Sutras with so many voices around!"
                "Miss Hijiri, you look like you're already done, though." The ghastly girl with pink hair commented. "So, shall we start the Revival Spell?"
                "Very well." Eirin stepped away from X. "Open the Spirit Gate, Miss Saigyouji."
                The ghastly, pink-haired girl weaved a sign with her hands, opening a small gateway through her fingers. A small ghost-like figure weaved out of the gateway and collided with Shou's corpse, entering it. A blinding light enveloped the entire infirmary.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

"You fell on a- (Laugh) you fell- (uncontrollable laughter)"

"Glad to be of such entertainment to you.", John said in a sarcastic tone.

(At least she seems to be fine now.)

All of a sudden, a blinding light enveloped the whole room. John's helmet automatically adjusted its brightness, and he saw a very strange sight.
                  Shou's corpse started to regain color and her torso started to move, giving off signs of life. A little dot quickly popped up on John's HUD radar, only solidifying his conclusions.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

(FYI, Yumeko's laugh, except hers is a lot girlier: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/image...aughlong01.wav)

Shou opened her eyes to find herself in Shinki's castle. Around her were people and Youkai from outside the Makai, as well as those intruders who battled Shou and the Makai residents earlier.
                    "How am I-" Shou spoke silently as Byakuren, filled with joy, reached down to hug Shou.
                    "Oh I'm so glad that it worked." Byakuren said, smiling widely.
                    "It felt like... I was walking through a place with no light... just darkness..." Shou said, dazed. "It's good to be back."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Shou rose to hug Byakuren.

(How is this even possible? I know it was magic, but something that can really bring someone back from death?)

John walked over and asked Byakuren and Yuyuko, "How did you guys do that? I didn't think anything like that was even possible."
                      sigpic

Comment

Renamon saw how the guard was revived and also noticed the shocked "look" of the soldier, so the fox went and explained him "There are beings that have trained for enough time to achieve this kind of magical abilities, some of them have it"

Looking at the now living girl, Renamon smiled and relaxed sitting on the bed "Im glad there is some peace"

Spoiler:

Comment

"How did you guys do that? I didn't think anything like that was even possible."
                          Yuyuko and Byakuren looked at each other, and then to Eirin, with a notion that says "Please explain it to him for us. We're exhausted."
                          Eirin nodded, and faced John.
                          "Let me explain it in the simplest way possible." Eirin said. "Miss Saigyouji has the power to dictate over death. This results into her being able to rule over the Netherworld, Hakugyokurou, and all the spirits over it. Shou, as a Youkai, was ruled by the local Yama, Miss Shikieiki, and judged to go to Hakugyokurou to await her enlightenment or reincarnation. I brought Miss Saigyouji to take Shou's spirit from Hakugyokurou to here, allowing for the revival process to partake. Miss Hijiri would chant her Sutra to increase Shou's physical corpse's availability to her soul, and Miss Saigyouji would release Shou's spirit, allowing a pathway between the soul and the body. Once the soul partakes in a collision with the corpse, Miss Hijiri's chant allows for the soul to quickly recover Shou's unconscious bodily methods: metabolism, ATP production, organ functions."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

After Eirin finished explaining, John spoke.

"I wish we had this magic where I came from. It would have saved countless lives."
                            sigpic

Comment

"I wish we had this magic where I came from."
                              "Well, it's only possible due to Miss Saigyouji's power being available. The Revival Spell is only possible when there is a balance between religious, medical, and occult energy pouring into the corpse." Eirin smiled and scratched her head. She looked exasperated too, but it was evident that she was trying not to display this. "I must treat Mr. Machine-man over here, if you'll excuse me."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"I must treat Mr. Machine-man over here, if you'll excuse me."

"I'll leave you to your work then."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X