X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borealis

"Amusing bunch." Zea smiled. This time, he had china dishes in between the fingers. "Shame that I couldn't be part of it."
    The dishes were thrown at Salvador with extreme speed, thin slices of china gliding through the air in expert patterns. But then again, they're just dishes... Maybe.

Battle of Gensokyo

As John flew closer to the Extractor, one man caught the attention of John...
    "So you came back." Vladimir sneered like a madman. "Ready for more blood to be spilt, eh?"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John looked over to see Vladimir.

(Sh*t! Not now!), John thought to himself as he looked at the waypoint on his HUD.

< 0.90km >

John continued to fly, trying to reach his destination before Vladimir could hit him.

John remained silent, focused only on losing Vladimir on his way to the Extractor.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Borealis

Salvador brought out a machine gun he had in his other hand, breaking through the dishes with a hail of bullets and firing upon Zea.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Borealis

"Watch closer." Zea motioned as he blocked the barrage with adept handling of specially marked china dishes he held with his hands.
          Zea then snapped his fingers, reanimating the broken dishes. With his arm movement, the dish fragments began darting towards Salvador, faster than their whole dish counterparts.

Battle of Gensokyo

"Where are you going?" Vladimir mocked John as he drew upon the blood of the slain Grunts a few hundred meters away. "Hemoprison."
          The blood swelled and blocked John from proceeding. But the cage has also trapped Vladimir as well, forming a ring of destiny.
          "One cannot escape while the other lives." Vladimir announced. An orb of blood formed into a magnificent sword. "Let us begin."

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Borealis

The china pieces simply deflected off of Salvador's shield, which then regenerated afterwords.

"Bring it! Or is that all your putas ass can bring?" Salvador said, reloading his weapons.

Marisa had washed away the flammable liquid from her with a spell, and decided to just watch.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John slowed down to a stop and landed on the ground.

(Damn it! I can't be doing this right now!)

Realizing that he needed to kill Vladimir as soon as possible in order to destroy the barrier, John turned around to face his opponent.
              John knew if that he failed, then the entire world would be lost.

Finally, John spoke.

"Well? If you want me so bad then come get me.", John said to Vladimir in a serious tone as he formed light and darkness in each hand.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Whew, this is good. She's alright. Though she does seem to take the fact that I'm still alive quite well for what happened to her when I-

"Contorquere fiunt vestimenta mea, factus natura arma mea."

Then she took off her...

"Daiyousei, you, ah... It's actually, you're you have no..."

I turned around in embarrasment.

"You're sure you're feeling alright?"

Before I had turned around, I looked into her eyes. It was as if they had a look of holiness. It was rather enticing, the look in her eyes...

Except I never got that feeling when I looked into her eyes the last time.

Comment

The Human Village

"Contorquere fiunt vestimenta mea, factus natura arma mea."
                  Breeze become my clothes, Nature become my armor.

Wind began to swirl around Daiyousei, first gently, then swiftly, at the end a torrent of air brushing around her like a storm. The wind, materialized out of nowhere, also formed into an armor for Daiyousei: starting from her feet and slowly bringing up to her chest.

Battle of Gensokyo

"Let's go!" Vladimir was rampant, charging at John with haste as blood flow circulated him like a spiky thornmail. He swung his giant blade around, aiming for a clean cut.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf6mOZXdzPw

Battle of Gensokyo

(Right. No holding back.), John thought as Vladimir's sword came in for a clean cut.

John jumped up and flipped over Vladimir. While upside-down in the air, John pulled out his M6D Magnum Pistol and fired a burst of 12.7 x 40mm armor piercing,high explosive rounds.
                    Last edited by S121; 08-14-2013, 01:34 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

The blood thornmail blocked the explosive rounds, but the explosion caused by the bullets blocked his vision.
                      "Where are you!" Vladimir demanded. "I can smell you, you know!"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

As soon as John landed on the ground, he quickly put away his M6D Magnum and switched out to his M45D Tactical Shotgun and fired shell after shell, trying to pierce Vladimir's armor.

John remained silent, focusing only on killing General Vladimir.
                        sigpic

Comment

She was being covered in armor. It was rather fascinating, almost as if it materialized from... well, thin air.

"Wow, Daiyousei. I didn't know you could do that."

Suddenly, I heard a beeping. Then a voice.

"HM, it's Huey, the suit is done. Come over and retrieve it."

"Uh, yea. I'll be there soon."

"Alright. But you'd better hurry. The battle's already begun."

"Already? I'll be there shortly."

"But on a side note, how is the fairy doing... Daiyousei, was it?"

"Yea, Daiyousei. She's doing fine."

"Is that so? Well then I trust you on that. But you need to bring her to the camp, take her to one of the medics to see if she's fit to return to battle. It may sound harsh, I know. But right now, we need all the help we can get."

"You got it. I'll meet you at the camp."

"Alright. Just be careful on the way."

"Got it."

I turned to Daiyousei.

"Hey, Daiyousei, I need you to come with me to somewhere. Are you coming?"

Comment

Battle of gensokyo
                            Sakuyamon sighed and charged her staff, it started glowing more and more --Shadows follow light, but my shine will devour all the darkness!-- she said as the whole box was shining intensely

Nera closef her eyes as there wss too much light to bear with, she searched for the shadow creator and found his aura. Not hesitating for even a second, the jackal fired an aura sphere towards him
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Human Village

"Of course." Daiyousei nodded. Remaining winds formed a cane for her. "Lead the way."

Battle of Gensokyo

The shotgun blasts slowly chipped Vladimir's armor, until the shell broke through, leaving on Vladimir's chest a clear mark. Blood flowed from the wound, which were quickly converted to his sword.
                              "Go ahead, injure me." Vladimir dared. "In the end, I only will grow stronger."

The aura sphere hit true, but Trebeq merely dissipated into the shadows.
                              "You say that shadows follow light." Trebeq huffed, his red sunglasses gazing into Sakuyamon's eyes. "However, it is of the opposite: wherever light goes, the darkness waits for the light to yield the position. In the end, darkness is always in the front."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

... I hope that the medics at the camp know what's happening and if this is a daily occurrence...

"Alright. Follow me, it shouldn't be to far from here."

I headed to the camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X