X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Borealis

"Well, you aren't doing anything, so there's nothing to be of service of, ze." Marisa retorted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sector 3 - Prometheus Labs

Wesker's hand went straight through the SPI Mark III armor and into the male Spartan's stomach, eliciting a yelp of pain from him. Despite his injuries, the male Spartan raised his free hand and jammed his fingers straight into one of Wesker's eyes. The female Spartan then sent a knife-hand strike strong enough to pierce the armor on a tank straight towards one of Wesker's kidneys, trying to pierce his skin and rip it out.

The Spartan-IIIs tried to hold on, but most were quickly shaken off and fell to the ground. The armor protected the ones that fell, but now they had to fight on foot. 7 Spartan-IIIs remained on the Ndesy 2 and started climbing for it's head. "Aim for the eyes!", the squad leader ordered.

The Warthogs on the ground then followed the squad leader's command, aimed their Gauss Cannons at the creature's eyes, and fired, trying to blind it.

The Scorpion Tank operators saw the new wave of creatures incoming, so they began to fire their turrets and main gun to try and thin out their numbers.

Meanwhile, the remaining 2 Mantises took note of the Scorpion Tanks and followed suit, firing 20mm rounds and missiles at the strange, mutated creatures pouring into the room.

Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs

"Hang on.", Six said as he looked over and saw an AIE-486H Heavy Machine Gun lying on the ground.

Six walked over to it and picked it up. He then turned over to Chris and nodded.

"Now we can go.", Six said as he walked beside Chris.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Sector 3-Prometheus Labs

As Wesker removed his hand he screamed in pain as the Spartan gouged out his eye. This angered Wesker greatly. He completely ignored the female spartan from behind as he proceeded to flip the Spartan onto the ground where Wesker proceed to smash the Spartan's face into the ground.
        As the Female Spartan was just about to hit Wesker a sudden arrow from a Compound Bow comes out of nowhere, striking the female spartan in the waist. The person behind it was none other than Jack Krauser, a spy who was working for Wesker, posing as a guard in the Labs to feed information to him. Jack readied another arrow as he looked at the Female Spartan. "Hey why don't you pick on someone who isn't busy?" He said as he glared at the woman.

The Ndesu 2 continued to toss Spartan's off him, however as the Gauss Cannon's fire struck the beasts eyes it roared in pain as it covered it's face. Suddenly small parasites emerge from large openings in it's skin, the Ndesu 2 suddenly became immobile as these things appeared.

The Lickers entered the sector and immediately began to start impaling Spartan-III's. However many of them were also dying quickly due to the intense gunfire.

Comment

After the wall broke down, I quickly went to the wheel and tried o weave my way around the crowd. I skid the car to a stop. It was in a position that acted as a barrier.

"Get out, left door, shoot anything that doesn't look hum-... Anything that looks deformed!"

I got out and took out my AK.

"Sorry, you must not be used to taking orders. But either way, what do I shoot at on the tests?"
          Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-13-2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Sector 3-Prometheus Labs

The male Spartan's visor shattered and the helmet cracked as it made contact with the ground. Just before the female Spartan's strike connected with Wesker, an arrow struck her in the waist. The arrow glanced off the armor, but it interrupted her attack. She then aimed her MA5C at Jack and fired, trying to kill him with the armor piercing rounds.

2 Spartan-III's remained on the Ndesu 2 and saw other creatures emerge from the monster's skin openings. While still holding on, they pulled out M6G Magnum Pistols and fired 12.7mm x 40mm M225 Semi-Armor-Piercing High-Explosive rounds at the things emerging. The Spartan's on the ground saw that the Ndesu 2 was immobilized, but couldn't do anything. They were too busy trying to kill the Lickers pouring out. Both sides were taking heavy losses until there were only 10 Spartan's on the ground.

The Warthogs turned their attention away from the Ndesu 2 and fired at the Lickers , but 5 of the 19 vehicles were overrun and had their occupants impaled by the swarming creatures.

The 2 Mantises and 7 Scorpion tanks continued to fire at the Lickers, trying to eliminate them quickly.

While all this was going on, a car crashed straight through one of the nearby walls and entered the sector. Some people noticed, but didn't pay attention to it, due to the noises and intensity of the battle.
            Last edited by S121; 08-13-2013, 09:00 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Sector 3

Wesker continued to smash the male spartan's head into the ground until he finally stopped. As he did he quickly lifted his leg high into the air as he performs the Windfall, a very powerful overhead stomp into the Spartan's chest.

Jack quickly reacted and fired a arrow as he ran behind some cover. As he did he quickly drops the bow as he begins to mutate into his mutated form. Suddenly Jack comes out, his left arm is heavily mutated and is now a razor sharp blade. Capable of easily cutting a human in two. Now with his increased speed, strength, and endurance he quickly dashes out of cover and towards the female spartan, attempting to impale her with his arm.

The Ndesu roared as the parasites were shot, a few of them literally blew up while the others simply retreated back into the beast. Once they did the Ndesu got up and roared. However instead of paying attention to the spartans it turned to the Mantises. It quickly roared as it took of running towards one of them at full speed, ramming into the Mantis and anything else in it's way.

The Lickers were dying one by one as the soldiers kept firing. However they still continued to fight. The seemingly endless wave however was quickly coming to a stop. Though one stray one had wandered up behind Gerard and lunged at him, however Claire quickly fired the shotgun into the creature, causing it to go flying into a wall. The creature died instantly as it was shot. "Gotta be more attentive to your surroundings Gerard!" She said quite jokingly as she scanned the room for a target.

Comment

"... I guess so... Fucking lickers destroyed my leg... Claire!"

I used the katana to cut a tongue about to pierce Claire's head, then fired at it.

"I hate them..."

Comment

Sector 3-Prometheus Labs

The overhead stomp destroyed the armor and collapsed one of the male Spartan's lungs. The Spartan gasped for breath as he grabbed Wesker's foot. He then rolled over, bringing Wesker down with him. the Female Spartan quickly reacted and sidestepped the blade, tripped him, and pushed on the back of his head, sending Jack to the ground. She held her right shoulder, the one Wesker had damaged, but was still ready for another attack.

One of the Mantises were ripped apart as the Ndesu 2 slammed into it. The final Mantis backpedaled and began to fire rockets and 20mm rounds at the creatures face, trying to stop the Ndesu 2 from destroying it as well.

The 2 remaining Spartan-IIIs on the Ndesu 2 began to communicate their next move.
                  "Did you see what caused it to freeze?", one of the Spartan's said.
                  "The eyes.", the other spartan said.
                  They then began to climb up the Ndesu 2's shoulders and towards it's face.

On the ground, the squad of Spartan-IIIs were now down to only 6 Spartans. They continued to kill all of the Lickers around them, picking up their fallen teammates' weapons and keeping a constant rate of fire.

The Warthog team now had only 10 Warthogs. as soon as they saw the Ndesu 2 move again, they began to fire at the creatures face again.

The Scorpion tanks aided the Mantis and Warthogs by firing at the Ndesu 2 as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

Borealis

"I see." The butler nodded, and, within a blink of an eye, threw his wine bottle at Marisa, which hit dead on.

The Human Village

The light dissipated. Nothing seemed harmed: no furnitures burned, no walls singed, no structures damaged... Except for Daiyousei's corpse...

Daiyousei was glowing: from her head to her wings, all the way to her bare legs and toes. She was seemingly standing on the bed she was on, clad only in the bed sheet that was over her torso during a surgery. Her eyes were also glowing, in divine cyan light that seemed to gaze through the things she looked at. Daiyousei first scanned the room, then at the windows, then at HM, who was in quadripedal. Yet she did not say a word.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I snapped to Daiyousei, who had awoken!

"Daiyousei! Thank god you're alive! How are you feeling?"

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

< 1.00km >

Thanks to the green laser, John was making amazing time. He was going at over 600 mph and was quickly approaching the Extractor.

Many of the Nucleoids down below tried to hit John, but he was going too fast for them to be able to lead their sights.

As John flew, he reloaded his Punt Gun and put it away.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Human Village

Daiyousei did not say a word. She instead smiled at HM, with her ever-deep cyan eyes... Something gave off the look of holiness in it.

She then began to walk towards the garden behind the mansion she was in. The garden of the village elder's house was well-kept to begin with, and with Daiyousei walking across it, the garden gave off an almost otherworldly feel. Daiyousei looked back and smiled once again at HM as she took off the bed sheet: the only garment covering her, and reached her hand out into the air. Then she whispered:

"Contorquere fiunt vestimenta mea, factus natura arma mea."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Borealis

Marisa's hat had softened the blow, and it was just an annoyance.

"Is that all you do? Just try to annoy people by throwing wine glasses?" Marisa said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Borealis

"Not really." The butler smiled as he lit a match and tossed it at Marisa. "I'm actually a pyromaniac."
                              The wine glass that he threw at Marisa was filled with high-proof white wine, almost transparent.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Borealis

The match was shot out of the air. Maris turned her head to see Salvador, holding a large revolver.

"Ey, puta, leave my amigo alone." Salvador said. He then pointed to him.

"YOU, ME, ONE OF US IS GOING TO DIE AND IT'LL PROBABLY BE YOU! Hopefully. I think." Salvador said.

Comment

Working...
                                X