X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akihita was amazed. She had much to see of Gensokyo, she realized. She went up to Medicine.

"Wow. I've never seen anything like it. But you don't seem to be a youkai, though. You have the qualities of a... a... I know I was taught this... it started with a d-doll, that's it! Why is that, if you mind my asking."

Comment

Ancient City

"Yes, I am indeed a doll." Medicine coldly replied as Yukari stirred herself awoke.

"Nnn? Where am I?"

"And the resurrection of Jesus cometh." Yuuka joked.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

"You're in the Ancient City, in a bar, where you were originally on the floor.", John said, changing the last part of what he was saying to a slightly joking tone.

After that, John got into a slightly more serious, yet calm mood.

"The reason I had you woken up is because we need to talk about something important. It involves the trial.", John said to Yukari.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

"The-" Yukari remembered. Oh god what have she done. "What about it?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

John saw the slight twitch of anticipation on her face, most likely thinking that the trail went horribly. Luckily, it was quite the opposite. John figured that it would be best to give her the good news before asking her about the fighter jet, to calm her down and ease her worries.

"Well, everything turned out better than could be expected. We managed to convince the Ten Kings that Shikieiki should keep her job, that Flandre and Seija should not be punished, and that you guys get to stay with us. The only bad news is that Shikieiki was put on probation, where she'll have to stay at the Human Village for a certain amount of time.", John said to Yukari.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

"Oh." was all Yukari said. She looked around: finding John in front of her, Yuuka building a teleporter in Team Fortress 2, and that direction Youkai behi-

Wait. What.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

John followed Yukari's gaze over to Akihita, the direction Youkai that forced Yukari out of the trial.

"Oh yea, this is Akihita. She wanted to try and talk with you. Now, I know what you're probably thinking. You're probably a little mad at her for removing you from the courtroom.", John calmly said to Yukari, revealing that he knew about what happened during her testimony.
                sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

"Mad? No. I was caught off-guard, so it doesn't prove that she is stronger than me, does it?" Yukari chuckled. "Anyway-"

Then it came.
                  The headache was so powerful, even Yukari couldn't bear it without cringing. She stumbled back to her seat, rubbed her temples and asked: "How many shots did I take?"

"I lost count." Yuuka indifferently said.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

"I counted at least ten.", John said to Yukari.

"Do you want some water? It might help with the hangover. If not, then Biofoam should work for the pain.", John calmly said.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

As everyone went about their business, Inu Sakuya's whisp of hair twitched.

She turned in the general direction of which the actual Sakuya was and scurried off.
                      A few moments later and she saw Sakuya looking about worriedly. She scampered towards her and then bounced in her general path and looked up at her with her impassive stare.

(This picture is just too cute to not reuse~)
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-13-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

"She is right," Akihita stated. "There are those more powerful than me."

"BULLSH*T!" You could hear Komachi saying from afar.

"... Well, there is the yama."

Comment

Ancient City

"I'm fine." Yukari winced. "I just need to sleep or something... It's about time I go to sleep anyway..."

"That might be the best." Medicine agreed next to John. "Would you like to take her to wherever people are sleeping?"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

"Sure.", John said to Medicine.

"Do you want me to carry you over there, or are you fine enough to walk?", John asked Yukari.
                            sigpic

Comment

Komachi wobbled over, more drunk than Yukari -- or rather anyone, really.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey... hey... hate to break up this great love story thing thing, but ain't ya got somewhere to, ya know... go?"

"Oh my, Komachi, your breath is more contaminated in alcohol than Yukari Yakumo. Won't you get a hangover?"

"Naw, naw, man, it's good, shinigami never die, it's, I'm already half dead, it's... I'm fine..."

Comment

Ancient City

John looked at Komachi and spoke.

"You mean that helicopter leaving to MSF? I already told them I wasn't going. I haven't slept in days, fought and killed countless aliens, ran two suicide missions, got my leg blown to pieces, watched almost everyone I cared about die, fell to Earth, lost HM, and just finished a trial. I may be a Spartan, but even I need my sleep. I'm done for today, maybe for the week. I'll go some other time, when I'm not feeling tired.", John said to Komachi.

John then turned over to Yukari and repeated his question.

"Are you okay to walk, or do you want me to carry you?", John asked Yukari.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X