X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient City

"I'm fine..." Yukari whispered, suddenly blushing. What could she be thinking? "But I have one request."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

John could see that Yukari was blushing, but didn't know why. John found it strange that she would be blushing for no reason. Was it because he offered to carry her? Was it because of her next request? John didn't really know, but he would soon find out.

"Yes?", John asked Yukari.
      Last edited by S121; 11-13-2013, 11:54 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

"C... Can you..." Yukari whispered, almost inaudible. "Tuck me in and kiss me good night when we get there?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient city

After enjoying the time with Lujuria, they went back to the city to meet with the others

"Hm.. looks like things have finally calmed down here, what do you think?" Nera asled to Renamon

"You are probably right, just look at how Yukari is so intimate with John, I think they are ready to leave" the fox answered

The lucario leaned on the bridge´s railing "What a good day indeed"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

John couldn't help but chuckle just a little bit, barely audible to anyone else. The only way anyone would have known he was laughing was the shaking of his torso.

"Okay, I'll do that.", John said in a warmer, more light-hearted tone.

John leaned back up rto a stand and held his hand out to Yukari, offering to help her stand.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Lujuria stood there with them.

"... Nah, intimate isn't the right word. Trust me, I know it. That... that is real love."

Then, Otori stood in the center of the city.

"Attention everyone! We are now leaving to MSF and are offering you all a chance to come along! This is purely mandatory and is only up to you whether or not you go! If you wish to come, gather around at the top of the mountain! You've got half an hour to accept!"

Lujuria stood up. "You heard the man. Meet up at the top of the mountain if ya wanna come. I'm going to tell Isaac. See ya!"

She ran off to the inventory.

Lujuria arrived at the Inventory and knocked on the door.

Comment

The Inventory's Entrance

"Oh, if i isn't the engineer's little friend. What is it, i'm busy picking up a mile of broken glass caused by that incessant knocking of yours. By hand." GlaDOS's voice said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Lujuria figured GlaDOS's game.

"Oh, ain't that sweet, picking up after me. Thought you were a robot with an iron heart. Can I speak to Isaac?"

Comment

Inventory's Entrance

"Oh, the engineer and the satori are watching a movie. Wouldn't want to ruin their bonding time, would you?" GlaDOS retorted.
                    Last edited by Koishi; 11-14-2013, 10:49 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Again, since when did you care? Oh well. Tell Isaac to come to the top of the mountain if he wants to come to this MSF place. By the way, I like talking to you. Reminds me of my brothers back at home. Oh, and from now on, you're 'softie' to me. Don't ask why. A computer like you should be able to figure it out."

Comment

Inventory's Entrance

A claw came out, grabbing Lujuria with an incredible strength, and bringing her up to the camera.

"You know, if you keep these insults up, you might get into something dangerous. I might kill you fast, with bullets, or neurotoxin. But if you keep pulling stunts like this, it doesn't have to be fast. So you know. I'll take my time." GlaDOS said in a monotone voice.

Comment

"Heheh, there's that stone cold heart."

Lujuria turned into a snake and wriggled out of GlaDOS' grasp.

"See ya later. *"

She burrowed into the ground and left.

Comment

Half an hour passed.

"Wow, looks like no one wanted to go."

Gerard stood by Otori.

"It seems that way."

Snake got on the helicopter.

"Yea, but John said he'd pop in sometimes. Plus, he has our frequency."

"Wait, when did you give it?" Otori asked.

"Remember that password I gave him? That's the one."

"Only you would do something that elaborate."

"He'll figure it out. Start the helicopter."

The soldier started the helicopter as Otori and Gerard got on. Soon after, the helicopter left.

Lujuria watched as the helicopter left.

"... Leave it to a computer to do work a demon can do for a nickel. Oh well. At least the snake skin clone is still there."

She then melted away.

The snake skin clone in the inventory then began smoothing out. Lujuria was shaping herself into the mold.

"Well, I guess I deserve myself some rest. Nighty night, boys. See you in hell... In a long time."

Comment

Ancient City

Ancient City began to cool off from the wild night of feasting, partying, and joking about, with attendees going off to bed (those that need sleep, anyway) in a number of guest hotels offering free service for the night. Yukari could've slept in her own house, but then she wouldn't be able to be cuddled by her love, John. Therefore, she chose to sleep in one of the guest hotel as well, just to be with John for the night.

"I still feel so dizzy." Yukari staggered into the room booked out for her: a pleasant yet simple room with a clean bathroom, comfortable bed complete with pillows, comforters, and blankets, and a wide window leading to a balcony with the entite Ancient City in view.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

Seeing Yukari stumble, John couldn't help but to help her keep her balance.

"Then it's a good thing you have someone here to lean on.", John said to Yukari as he guided her to the bed.
                                Last edited by S121; 11-18-2013, 03:19 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X