X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient City

"No, no. Medicine Melancholy is a Youkai, I think a Doll Youkai. She has blond hair, silver eyes, is short, and wears a red skirt with a very dark, red shirt. She has the ability to manipulate poison.", John explained to Akihita.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"I see. I've heard of someone like that before, I believe. Wherever can I find her?"

Comment

Ancient City

"Ahh, she should be somewhere in the Ancient City. Just remember her description and you should be fine.", John said.

John would have gone to help Akihita, but he didn't think it would be right if he left Yukari unconscious in a booth.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

Just before Akihita had a chance to even begin her search, Medicine appeared as if from thin air next to John and Yukari. On top of her head was the little dog maid.
          "Wan!" Inu Sakuya looked down at John and wagged her tail as though she was happy to have helped.

Comment

Akihita just stared at it.

"... Um, do you know which youkai this is, John?"

Comment

Ancient City

John had a look of complete surprise on his face. He didn't remember seeing this little Sakuya before. Was it Sakuya?

"S.. Sakuya? Is that you?", John asked Inu Sakuya in a surprised tone.

John then answered Akihita without moving to look at her. He was still focused on the little dog-maid on Medicine's head.

"Nope.", John said to Akihita.
              sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

"I heard I am needed." Medicine said: her accent articulate and almost perfect, like a robot.

Purgatory

"It... It's nothing." Daiyousei blushed. "Just puppy love, I guess."

"Both Mr. Greed and Ms. Fujiwara takes the pot evenly." Isadora announced. "Let us play a last round, and then go for dinner."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

John's attention snapped away from Inu Sakuya and to Medicine.

"Yes. I need you to cure Yukari of.. this..... I need you to restore her to normal condition. Can you?", John politely asked Medicine.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Heheh, I'm not losing this one!" Greed speed triumphantly.

"Well, it doesn't matter anyways," Lucifer said with an evil chuckle. "For in a few months, you will have no choice..."

He leaned in close. "But to face eachother to the death."

Almost in an instant, or at least it seemed, Lucifer was by Greed. "Don't lose this one, Greed."

"Don't plan to."

"Is this her?" Akihita asked.

Meanwhile, in the ancient city...

"Oh dear," Sakuya said worriedly. "How could I have lost the mistress? She could be putting her self and her reputation at stake should she drink too much!"

Comment

Ancient City

"Let's see here..." Medicine looked at Yukari, and then to a heap of bottles sitting on the table. She shook her head and began her work: a venomous dance fatal for most living things, even to John's otherwise impervious armor.

"I suggest you two to back away." Medicine said.

Purgatory

Daiyousei tried to ignore Lucifer and engage in the last round... But his voice lingered in her. Fight to the death? What could that mean? Will she have to fight a million horrible demons to get HM-kun back? Or will she battle Lucifer himself? Either way, she needs to get stronger... Not only physically, nut emotionally.

"Dammit, me and my rotten luck." Duncan spat. "I fold again."

"Then I'll open the pot with 1000." Mokou slid a small portion of her chips to the center.

"I... I call." Daiyousei muttered.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

John nodded at Medicines request and did as he was told. John backed 10 feet away, just in case he was too close.

John then motioned Akihita for her to follow Medicine's instructions.
                        sigpic

Comment

Purgatory

"I raise by 400. Can't loose this one. Have been such a ling time since I've played. Those boring guys over in the organization doesn't want to play."
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Akihita backed away as she tried to remember what dance this was.

Greed looked at his cards and smiled. All matches so far.

"Let's sweeten this pot. 10000."

Comment

Ancient City

As Medicine stopped dancing, small droplets of liquid looking like mercury seeped out of Yukari's skin.

"I cannot stop her hangover, for they are in her brains now." Medicine denounced. "But I got rid of the excess alcohol in her body, so her headache won't be as serious as it would've been have you not called me."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

"Well at least it's something. Thank you.", John thanked Medicine.

John then approached Yukari and tried to wake her up.

"Yukari, are you awake?", John asked, seeing if he could get a response from her.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X