X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait what I said nothing about my strength perhaps an enchanted sword anyway i edited it to be a dagger to not cause confusion
    Last edited by Pandre; 07-31-2013, 04:52 AM.

Comment

You guys are messing with the pacing by retreating shortly and then attacking again, stahp
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Also @Pandre: Oh, ok, in that case is fine, I guess :/

Comment

Oh, boy, Major. The only one to find you now is the assassin squad. If you're lucky, they won't think much of you and only bring you back to civilization for questioning.

Comment

uhh Am i the only one who suspects Panda.. Pandre and book are the same people?

Comment

eh? for what I see, Kris, Jason and Seki have followed the the timeline, and HM´s assasins went shortly after the explosion, so I don´t see the problem there kile

and I don´t know Tewi, how can we know?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well in game Bookdragon's skin is a touhou hybrid he named FLanchouli, Pandre sounds like the same thing but backwards only with Patchi's name coming first. Pandre has a Flan avatar, Book has Patchouli, Book has answered for Pandre more than once and felt he had to enplane why he asks simple questions about Pander's character.

Not to mention I've delt with a lot of people who do this so i have kind of a sixth sense about it. If you beleve in that sort of thing.

Comment

well then, we shall see the truth sooner or later
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

But who knows? Maybe it be true... Maybe it not... But maybe...... There are more than you think. For all we know, S1 could be Major, or worst... I... Could be troublexassassin! OoO

Comment

@Wonder

My personality is too unique (or too strange) to be able to hide behind a second account.

My normal behavior would start to bleed out into the second one.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ Wonder if you were me you're posts would be longer

Comment

We could just get a mod to check IPs

Comment

Yes plz

Comment

Dragon is a boy, I feel insulted being called a boy tewi

Comment

If the IP check proves me wrong then i'll apologies.

Comment

Working...
                                X