X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds crazy, but out of all the commanders, I'd say HM is the nicest one of them all. I mean, sure, he would do a lot of damage in a battle, but I mean towards their soldiers. I mean, all that commanders have been doing so far is sending their soldiers to death. HM did the same, but he creates a friend-like bond.

Comment

And HM is supposed to be the one with psychological issues!

What does that say about all the other commanders?

Then again, it seems that his hostilities are only directed towards Otori.
      Last edited by S121; 08-01-2013, 05:26 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Pretty much. Otherwise, he can solve his hostilities with a smirk and a zap. Speaking of which, you are going to discover HM's torturing skills and why he's really good at it.

Comment

yay got some internet. Now for a post.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Vohr, Tenebrae and Malus are armies of their own. They just like not getting their hands dirty.
            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

And Tyruss is even worse than they are. Fufufu. Makes you wonder just how this will turn out.

Comment

and Im back!

by the way Tewi, Seki can wake up when the group reaches the cave outpost, hopefully it would take 2-3 posts tops
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aww but i like riding piggyback. ~_^ tehe

Comment

"Geez, feels like when I was plaring with the kids in the outside world"
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

:3 Kris has been really nice to Seki. What makes her so protective ^o^?

Comment

Backstory making time~!

Comment

I put a lot of me in her persona: I love walking in a forest or lake, enjoy winter, motherly love for kids (I work at a day-care ^^), and is independent

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I would rather live in a forest right about now.

I just walked 1.5 miles to my dad's work and back (3 miles), in 95 F weather.

I live in a desert.

BTW, something tells me you would like Germany.
                            Last edited by S121; 08-01-2013, 06:40 PM.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

I mite work in a daycare when i'm older. I do a lot of babysitting during the summer. I knew there was a reason i liked you :3

Comment

utsuh, we have similar temperature XD and I prefer my country, here you can talk freely even to complete strangers in the metro or in a shopping line, etc

and tewi, great minds think equally

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X