• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time is it in Aeterna right now?

Comment

I would say 9:45 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

eh.. 10 am - 11 am?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(I know Im double posting)

Just to let any other user of this Role play

We are not machine gun posting and have tried to write good posts, so if someone gets angered because we have the majority of posts, it is because we are online for more time
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I think I'm going to add more description to Jason's personality in his profile.

I put that he's a nice person, but there's also his other side, the one where he curses, gates mad, etc.

It's just to make him seem less flat and more human.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

looks like last post for the night
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

im just waiting for a response so the huntress and the rebel can chat ^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry, I'm back and I posted.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ Kilel i was planning to have the training outside in the forest. Shouldn't get interrupted since Sidna and HM are both questioning people.

Comment

@Trouble

I'll edit my post.

Don't wait on me, I'm not changing much.
                      sigpic

Comment

actually Tewi, the cavern is big enough for a battle, there are only two paths out of it, the one we used to get in and the other one is behind the waterfall were Seki and Kris took a bath

Spoiler:

Comment

I suppose if they fight in the forest, they won't have to worry about getting the giant moles angry.

I think they might get scolded by Kris for leaving the cave though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Alright. originally i was going to give Jason an hour head start and then have Seki hunt him til the sun left the sky. But if it's big enough then i'll just have them spar.

Comment

Where are they sparring?

It doesn't matter whether they spar or if Jason gets hunted, but I had a plan for Jason to cover himself in mud and hide his scent.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler alert: Cave systems are very large and very intricate. You can have a hunt in them.

But do whatever.
                                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Working...
                                X