X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, machine gun posting is reffering to the IC thread. Not OOC thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bookdragon2000 View Post
      i dont care anymore, im gonna just join in the machine gun posting
      anyway, a question
      where what happened, the thing that happened in the forest worth note is seki's battle not jason
      I mentioned it was far away on the other side of the forest or something along the lines of that. Anyway the forest ara was the best choise for me since in my discription Seki lived off in the woods somewhere

Comment

Looks like Jason has gotten the attention of some people.

I'm back and am typing up a post.

There should be an update in about 30 minutes...
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
          idt anyone cares about the OOC thread, but the machine gun comments are meant for the IC thread. Just don't get the OOC thread up to 7k replies within a month or something. As long as the replies in here are meaningful and not pointless smalltalk and banter.

Kilel, I'm going to be adding a new region to the map cuz I want Heinrich away from all of you guys. I'm antisocial b

Mysdia Mountain Range to the far far northwest, past both Salt Flats and the Rockhill District.

Highly dangerous mountain range due to the unstable terrain and regular landslides and other natural disasters that happen. The range also has one highly active volcano that erupts frequently, but small in magnitude. The area is particularly known to have a strong earth-type magic aura surrounding it, partially being the reason for the unstable and dangerous terrain. Before Tyruss's technological shutdown, the area used to be much safer due to the forces of the magic being subdued and counteracted by technology. However since the shutdown, all facilities and most residential areas have since become ruins or disappeared entirely due to terraforming.

As for an IC post, I'm not making one yet. I need to come up with good ideas first. I like planning a bit ahead as well.
          Oh good. I needed a mountain range beyond Rockhill.
          Ayayayayaya more map stuff
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

um.. book, I haven´t said anything about sidna, if I did, clarify that please ^^;
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Let's try to leave the number of speed mages at four, huh? I did say that it was rare and powerful :V
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Unique sound mage/support :3
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Basically... Sword Art Online. I'll have to look through these pages for more information, and then I might just throw my hat into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
                    Basically... Sword Art Online. I'll have to look through these pages for more information, and then I might just throw my hat into the ring.
                    Basically, I suppose... never read or watched SAO though

Comment

Forgive me for yet another post, but is it alright if I create a character with little/no magical abilities who is a wandering, freelance trader of sorts? Fighting isn't really my style, but bargaining and talking is.

Comment

@Patche
                        I think that's fine . My char isn't much of a fighter either.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Kilel
                          If you are talking about that speed mage I pulled out I think it's logical that there is at least on in that city, don't you?
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                            @Kilel
                            If you are talking about that speed mage I pulled out I think it's logical that there is at least on in that city, don't you?
                            I suppose

Also: I'm going to go get food before writing up my next post

Comment

I suppose he's the city's version of an airplane or some other speedy transport.

It would make sense that Tyruss would have at least one speed mage at his disposal.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                                I suppose he's the city's version of an airplane or some other speedy transport.

It would make sense that Tyruss would have at least one speed mage at his disposal.
                                Well Malus is a speed mage, though I suppose having one for combat and one for transportation would be a better idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X