X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo Kagome Community Meeting.

There will be a meeting in mumble on Friday at 10pm EST to discuss what needs to be built in kagome and how we are going to build it.
    Last edited by Sekibanki; 03-23-2016, 11:32 PM.

I like: Cake, more cake, lots of cake, coffee cake, blueberry cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, crumb cake, bundt cake, carrot cake, wedding cake, birthday cake, soap cakes, sponge cakes, yellow cake, Pineapple upside-down cake, rice cakes, crab cakes, angel food cakes, pancakes, cupcakes, cheesecake, pound cake, devil's food cake, black forest cake, Cake the band, fruit cake, ice-cream cake, German chocolate cake, shortcake, teacake, cake mix, and Nazrin.

Should we write down what we think should be built in new Kagomay this thread?
    Then go through them like a list during the meeting so it isn't just people talking over each other.

Comment

MAKE KAGOME GREAT AGAIN

BUILD A WALL
      w-what is this autism aura??
      if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
      our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Will I need to be a certain rank to be able to build/contribute ideas for this?

Comment

@Koko
          If we're gonna be compiling stuff we wanna see in Kagome, here's something I wanna add:

Player Housing. Don't do it. There's a whole number of reasons why I don't want to see player housing and I'm going to mention a few of them.
          • The first one being that it's such a low priority thing. Player housing should really be considered last, if at all. A town like Kagome needs more essential things like a school, town hall, or anything awesome that you could think up of. We need cool things not just common mundane things. Besides, houses are going to be built anyway so it's not like we're going to be needing them that badly. Though, if you're willing to make lodgings, NPC homes, or even a hotel; I'll be more willing to accept that over a custom-made swag master abode.
          • Another reason is what happens when a player below Elder attempts to suggest one. As many of you will know, Kagome is protected by WorldGuard. Only Elders and up are able to edit it. Why is this in place? Quite obvious, really. To prevent griefers or unwarranted additions to Kagome. So, what does that have to with my point?
            Well, if a Senior or below does manage to get their house put into Neo Kagome, they effectively forfeit ownership. They no longer have the right to edit or modify it... That house is not their house anymore. It'll be a box that just so happens to have someone's name on it. So, what'd be the point, eh?
          • Lastly, living in spawn just isn't worth it. Yes, you get the prestige of living in spawn (and effectively 1 less /home). But once all the resources get tapped out and all the nearby land space is used up, your little swag shack becomes kinda worthless. That's why, after figuring what I'm going to do for Nova Survival, my personal house in Neo Kagome will be rarely used. It's only really there to add my own personal flair to the town. That said, if you really think that living in spawn is worth it, I won't argue that with you. You do you. You do you.

@Zuro
          No. We are open to contributions and suggestions from all ranks. We'll try not to be prejudiced or biased about this, so don't think you'll be treated any less than other players. While we may trust higher ranks in some cases; if you can come up with something awesome for Kagome, go for it! Bring on your builds!
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-23-2016, 07:43 PM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Zuro
            In fact, contributing to these kinds of community-based projects will get you recognition on the community, which is definitely a good thing if you plan on staying on here for a long time.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

A hot spring! Hot springs are fun and we've had a history of doing drops in them! Why wouldn't we have a hot spring?!

I like: Cake, more cake, lots of cake, coffee cake, blueberry cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, crumb cake, bundt cake, carrot cake, wedding cake, birthday cake, soap cakes, sponge cakes, yellow cake, Pineapple upside-down cake, rice cakes, crab cakes, angel food cakes, pancakes, cupcakes, cheesecake, pound cake, devil's food cake, black forest cake, Cake the band, fruit cake, ice-cream cake, German chocolate cake, shortcake, teacake, cake mix, and Nazrin.

Comment

I want a fountain.

I can't build a fountain but I want a fountain.

..mememized

Comment

festival grounds

a place in or near kagome that isn't the pier for events

Comment

Wait, this Friday and not next? :3c

Comment

I would like to make a museum for YC urban legends and special server related items. It would be cool to spread the stories about and show some of the cool and funny stuff from the past.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eiburine View Post
                        Wait, this Friday and not next? :3c
                        It really should be next Friday to compensate for the holiday.

..mememized

Comment

Yeah... idk why Nazrin still went ahead and said this Friday despite how many people were saying no...
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

No one said no to Friday. Also, it's two days before a holiday. We can have a meeting next Friday too if you want.

Comment

We should build a new Kagome bridge (assuming it is next to a body of water)

Comment

Working...
                              X