Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I've been a little iffy about making these suggestions but I decided to go for it.

1. For the gate, would we be able to use command blocks to simulate the open/closing during the event? I know in 1.9, and maybe even in 1.8, command blocks can do some really advanced stuff, so it's an idea.

2. I know there are some new blocks and things in 1.9 that could be useful in building Neo Kagome. I can't say for sure if anyone would want to use them or not, but I think it was worth mentioning.

Comment

@Zuro
      To address point 2, currently we're building Neo Kagome in 1.8 to allow players to freely contribute to the build without having to leave the server and migrate to a new one (it also prevents any security/griefing risks that could arise in using a different server). Neo Kagome will definitely be ported to a private 1.9 server in order for staff and trusted players to make adjustments to their builds with the 1.9 blocks (though there aren't that many...) and to also blend the town with whatever terrain will be generated for our spawn.
      If you wish to have 1.9 blocks on your build, leave signs or tell staff members so that we can add them in during our 1.9 port and cleanup. Also, if you're wanting those new self-supporting trapdoors, ask a builder and they can World Edit in self-supporting trap doors.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Quick note guys, we will probably need another vehicle to take people to event locations in Kagome as well. I don't really think the helicopter fits so if someone can some up with a suggestion, please do.

Comment

I'm thinking a hot air balloon or cute horse carriage :3c

Comment

Carriage would work, but I thin a Zeppelin/Airship kinda thing would be even better...

I'll leave it up to you...
            Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

I'd think a specially colored Gap would work for Event locations. For one, it'd be pretty hard to miss, and it would stand out due to its different color. To avoid confusion, it should be placed outside of the Gap World so players couldn't miss it.

I also like the carriage idea and the zeppelin idea. I do think that high contrast and visibility should be important, though.

Sent from my nokia
              Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
              rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Gaps seems overused IMO, and doesn't make for a fun themed insertion.

Comment

Originally posted by Krittercon View Post
                  Gaps seems overused IMO, and doesn't make for a fun themed insertion.
                  He's right, we should make a big plane that when u travel through it you hear the sound of 6 million ghasts:P
                  Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

rwby lockers!

Comment

Pyrrha pls

Sent from my nokia
                      Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                      rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Hey have you guys seen my Elder+ player launcher. Let's use that.

Comment

just realised we don't have a music shop in the old kagome we should make one in the new one
                          "Top of the mornin' ta ya bros" -Markiplier

Comment

Working...
                          X