Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summary for the 72nd Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 07/04/2020:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.
    Pro-tip for terraforming so you're not suffering. Just terraform the area around the place you're porting in. Saves more time, saves more lives.

All the stuff that koko usually says \o/

America.

Birb and I were in charge of this one! During the building meeting, Nick showed his builds for the Halls of Sun and Moon in the Lunar Capital. They are essentially identical except for some color changes, but are both fairly sizable builds.We also discussed the fact that most builds in the Lunar Capital are due for a size change, one way or another.

After that, we worked on the Kappa Village caves, raising the ceiling of the top floor to make it less cramped vertically, and finally (mostly) finished terraforming it altogether; QSC and I have already begun to plot out where houses in the residential part of the Kappa village are going to go.

Soon :tm: we will have several plots for these houses topside for people (*cough* temps *cough*) to design the interiors for these houses; only small portions of these houses are visible from the outside, making the focus of these builds be towards the interiors, rather than the exteriors. Don't worry too much about the houses being too big in terms of length(???) as these are being built into the cave walls and have lots of space to work with. However, each plot will have a (relatively) much smaller height limit and an even smaller width limit. If this proves to be too bad to work with, we can talk about replotting the houses.

Dear Katrix,

ur doing great and we believe in you
    do a big good

love, birb and purp <3

Next building meeting is on July 18th, 2020 4PM EST.

im not a cool person

Comment

Summary for the 73rd Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 07/18/2020:
      *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
      Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.
      Pro-tip for terraforming so you're not suffering. Just terraform the area around the place you're porting in. Saves more time, saves more lives.

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued. As well as some Lunar Capital planning.

In this building meeting Iku, Wriggle, and Purp showed their progress of the Kappa Village. One of the biggest things they needed help deciding was whether or not the Village should have a set color palette. The major consensus was that it did need one, so we worked on making a color palette. We also were shown the plots of certain builds inside the Kappa Village Cage. However it was then decided that the Kappa Village needed more room, so Purp used voxel to open the cave up some more. Due to that there was more terraforming work that needed to be done.

In the meantime Redleaf and I did some work on the 3 unfinished rooms in Eientei. I worked on the bathroom and Redleaf worked on and completed the "washitsu" room. He then made his way to the first floor stair room and continued work. For Eientei there's just 2 rooms left. After that I'll just fill in the hallways with some stuff here and there just so they don't stay completely empty.

This meetings was more of a build and chill kind of meeting, which is honestly the best for terraforming. We went for about 3 hours before we called it a day.

List of builds confirmed for the trailer:
      • Hakurei Shrine (of course)
      • Bits of the Forest of Magic
      • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
      • The Human Village
      • The SDM
      • Voile's Hisoutensoku Fighting Stage
      • Aki Farm
      • Youkai Mountain
      • The Toad Pond
      • ShikiEiki's Court
      • Eientei
      • Ancient City
      • Spring Path
      • Canal of Willows
      • The Floor of Chireiden (lol)

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happend. Katrix now has to do his thing, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on August 1st, 2020 4PM EST.

Comment

Summary for the 73rd Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 08/01/2020:
        *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued. As well as some more Lunar Capital planning.

In this building meeting we went back to the Kappa Village to discuss what exactly changed, and which part to focus on. It was decided that we would make residential housing for the Village for this meeting. There was Tennocon (a warframe thing) that was happening during the meeting, so some participants left temporarily to attend that. Despite that we continued work on the Kappa Village.

After Tennocon ended the members came back and we all continued working on residential houses for Kappa Village. Until we eventually stopped.

July was a bit of a hard month for people. No motivation, being busy with irl things, the server being down for quite a bit. So ultimately not much was done during this month. Though this building meeting started August off pretty well, everyone chipped in to make a house for the Village. and now the top part of the Kappa Village is looking a lot more filled in than it looked before. This building meeting went on longer than usual as well (We started at 4pm and went until 9pm). Let's keep this energy up for the rest of August!

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
        • The Human Village
        • The SDM
        • Aki Farm
        • Youkai Mountain
        • The Toad Pond
        • ShikiEiki's Court
        • Eientei
        • Ancient City
        • Spring Path
        • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix now has to do his thing, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on August 15th, 2020 4PM EST.

Comment

Summary for the 74th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 08/15/2020:
          *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued. Several homes that we made last building meeting were furnished. And designs for a path was made.

In this building meeting we went back to the Kappa Village to discus which path designs we would use. The 4 paths were designed by Ennette. One path had Quartz and Diorite. One was Red/Regular Nether Brick. One was Dark/Regular/Brick Prismarine. And the final design which we ended up using was made out of Granite and Bricks.

Once we decided on which path would be used We terraformed the marked area for the paths and started building them. We also discussed the type of lighting that should be used. And it was decided that modern-esque street lamps would fit the Kappa quite well.

With all that I can say that the top half of Kappa Village is making good progress. We built for 3 hours until we eventually got distracted, and so ended that 74th building meeting.

And now a message from Purp (one of the leads of Kappa Village):

"There are buildings in the kappa village that still need interiors. ill try to be on to help do additional builds to help continue to fill in space and flesh out the village part. The vendors near the entrance still need to be built (except for one), and the parks still need to be made. These are all small builds, and are excellent if you want to contribute but you don't have a lot of time or energy to do so. Don't feel like you have to do all of it at once. Even filling in 1 building or working on 1 plot is enough. Biting off more than you can chew for something like this will only be detrimental in the long run."

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
          • The Human Village
          • The SDM
          • Aki Farm
          • Youkai Mountain
          • The Toad Pond
          • ShikiEiki's Court
          • Eientei
          • Ancient City
          • Spring Path
          • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix now has to do his thing, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on September 5th, 2020 4PM EST.

Comment

Summary for the 75th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 09/05/2020:
            *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued. Last Saturday we had an impromptu building bash, where we did the opposite of what purp wanted worked on the lower half of the village, which includes larger houses, more shops, factories, and an entrance to the mines.

In this building meeting we went back to the Kappa Village to discuss how we would light up the ceiling of the cave. Right now the way it is currently lit up is just a simple sea lantern in the stalactites, which is just a temporary way of lighting it up. Purp had the idea of having crystals hanging from the ceiling to light it up, but a lot of people agreed that the Kappa Village has the village look but not the "touhou" kappa touch. Touhou Kappa meaning how technologically advanced the Kappas are.

During the building bash I had an idea of having more modern lighting on the ceiling, I was going to make/show an example but then I lost internet. But I made/showed examples in this building meeting. I got the inspiration from cyber punk aesthetic, the idea is that the ceiling lights are attached to the stalactites on the ceiling, and there would be wiring connecting all the lights. Though not all the stalactites will have lighting.

Examples and inspo can be seen in the links below:
            https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/285239224356044812/751901805318766732/zatz2v8n1g521.png
            https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...lums_Small.png
            https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...ondhuman04.png
            https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...996&height=560

We all gave ideas and thoughts on different type of lighting that could be used for areas. For example Karu made fluorescent lighting with end rods for the factories. We also added pipes with running water that connects to the lake at the bottom of the village. I remember asking Purp to add more water to the village but I should have said more running water since the Kappas in touhou use water to power their things.

Despite all of that being done, this building meeting wasn't as long as the others since 3/4 of the leads for the build were busy. So this meeting was about 2 hours long today. And with that done the 75th building meeting came to an end.

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
            • The Human Village
            • The SDM
            • Aki Farm
            • Youkai Mountain
            • The Toad Pond
            • ShikiEiki's Court
            • Eientei
            • Ancient City
            • Spring Path
            • Canal of Willows

Next building meeting is on September 19th, 2020 4PM EST.

Comment

Summary for the 76th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 09/19/2020:
              *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued. More of the larger homes in the lower part of the village were furnished and finished. As well as the warehouses in the factory area.

In this meeting the people who worked on Kappa Village continued working on the larger homes. From making floorplans to furnishing. Just more of the same Kappa Village work. Meanwhile Wriggle worked on the Factory area some more.

With all of that Karu and I headed back to Eientei to finished Kaguya's bathroom. Kaguya's bathroom originally looked like an onsen and several building meetings ago I re-made it to resemble something that was made for one person.

Other than that there's not much to really summarized, we just built for 2 hours until we got distracted or hungry.

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
              • The Human Village
              • The SDM
              • Aki Farm
              • Youkai Mountain
              • The Toad Pond
              • ShikiEiki's Court
              • Eientei
              • Ancient City
              • Spring Path
              • Canal of Willows

Next building meeting is on October 3rd, 2020 4PM EST.

Comment

Summary for the 77th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 10/04/2020:
                *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued. Mystia's house was made by Ennette, and we discussed (in the Gensokyo Project room on YC's discord) whether or not her house should be something similar to a Baba Yaga's home or whether it should be another tree house. In the end it was decided that Ennette should take inspiration from both.

This building meeting was more of the same of the last meeting. Redleaf and Purp continued work on Kappa Village. Redleaf worked on his house he was working on prior. The house is located at bottom half of Kappa Village. I can't say I know much of what was happening in KV due to me working on another build. But I can say for sure there wasn't any super big changes to the build.

Meanwhile Ennette, Birb, and I continued work on Eientei. I ended up moving Kaguya's water closet to the awkward empty spot next to her bathroom. And turned the area that used to be her water closet into another part of the hallway. So far the last that needs to be done with Eientei is furnishing the hallways. This will be a little tricky since furniture in the Heian era was moved around, there wasn't really any set rooms. I believe we will over come this crutch however. After all the hallways are furnished I'll most likely go from room to room editing small things.

Other than that I mentioned to the temps that either the next saturday or next build meeting, we can decorate Gensokyo into something Halloween/Fall themed. It won't be as big as the work we do for Christmas but it'll still be fun. I'll also be trying to see if I can get the Gmod Murder Event in minecraft up and running again.

But with that being said there's nothing left to really mention for this building meeting. More of the same!
                • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
                • The Human Village
                • The SDM
                • Aki Farm
                • Youkai Mountain
                • The Toad Pond
                • ShikiEiki's Court
                • Eientei
                • Ancient City
                • Spring Path
                • Canal of Willows

Next building meeting is on October 17th, 2020 4PM EDT.

Comment

Summary for the 78th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 10/17/2020:
                  *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued and Kasen's Mansion/Dojo was created by Nick with the help of Cyros.

In today's building meeting we started off by visiting Kasen's Mansion/Dojo Nick and Cyros made. So far only the exterior has been made for it. And most of the references come from Wild and Horned Hermit.

We also went to Ennette's Mystia house. In the last summary I spoke about our discussion about in. Well in this build meeting we actually went to check out any more progress on it. In the end we decided that since it'll be in a forest it just needs some leaves/vines on the outside and it'll be good to go for Gensokyo.

With the new things that were worked on during the break we went back to working on Gensokyo. As per usual the houses in the lower section of Kappa Village was worked on by Purp. Eientei was also worked on. With the bathrooms done there Karu and I finally went back to working on the empty hallways. And Ennette and Birb ended up working on Kutaka's home.

Honestly with that being said there's nothing left to really mention for this building meeting. More of the same!
                  • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
                  • The Human Village
                  • The SDM
                  • Aki Farm
                  • Youkai Mountain
                  • The Toad Pond
                  • ShikiEiki's Court
                  • Eientei
                  • Ancient City
                  • Spring Path
                  • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix now has to do her thing, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on November 7th, 2020 4PM EDT.
                  Last edited by KokoButtz; 02-20-2021, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Summary for the 79th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 11/07/2020:
                    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued, Kasen's Mansion/Dojo was also worked on!

Today's building meeting had lower turnout since people was busy, but the small few of us who attended still built. With the leads of the KV being unable to attend we continued work on Eientei. Some of the things we did was furnish the long hallways, add more things to any empty rooms. So far Eientei remains 90% done. After we're done with the main building we'll move on to constructing the hallway that leads to the moon (stage 6 of IN). Since the design made for the hallway is very different compared to the design of the rest of the mansion, we'll have to come up with a way to properly transition the 2 different styles.

Honestly with that being said there's nothing left to really mention for this building meeting. More of the same!
                    • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
                    • The Human Village
                    • The SDM
                    • Aki Farm
                    • Youkai Mountain
                    • The Toad Pond
                    • ShikiEiki's Court
                    • Eientei
                    • Ancient City
                    • Spring Path
                    • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix now has to do her thing, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on November 21st, 2020 4PM EST.

Comment

Summary for the 80th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 11/21/2020:
                      *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued, Kutaka's house was also redesigned a bit! Mystia's home is also completely finished!

Today's building meeting had lower turnout since people was busy (again), but the small few of us who attended still built. With the leads of the KV being unable to attend we continued work on Eientei. Some of the things we did was furnish the long hallways on the first and second floor. Specifically we worked on the long back hallway on the first floor, the hallway outside of Tewi's and Reisen's rooms, and the Hallway leading to Kaguya's room. So far I would say Eientei remains 99.8% done and should be done by the next building meeting. The last things left is updating a couple of rooms that didn't age well. Once we do that I'll update the Eientei that is currently ported in Neo Gensokyo since that one still has empty rooms.

After we're done with the main building we'll move on to constructing the hallway that leads to the moon (stage 6 of IN). Since the design made for the hallway is very different compared to the design of the rest of the mansion, we'll have to come up with a way to properly transition the 2 different styles.

After working on Eientei Benji called it quits and Ennette and I discussed the design of Kutaka's home. So far more windows will be added, and the floor was changed.

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
                      • The Human Village
                      • The SDM
                      • Aki Farm
                      • Youkai Mountain
                      • The Toad Pond
                      • ShikiEiki's Court
                      • Eientei
                      • Ancient City
                      • Spring Path
                      • Canal of Willows

Next building meeting is on December 5th, 2020 4PM EST.

Comment

Summary for the 81st Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 12/05/2020:
                        *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, the Kappa Village building/planning continued. WanderingAviavtor started building and finished the Christmas Tree for 2020. Birb was the lead and multiple other people (who I can't remember) helped!

In today's building meeting we started the Great Gensnowkyo-ing. Which meant those with World Edit or Voxel either changed the biome of Genso to Snowy Tundra, or did the //snow command turning a radius around you into snow covered grass and replaced the water with ice.

After we finished changing the biome and covering Gensokyo into snow, We then proceeded to decorate the Hakurei Shrine. Filling it with player heads, a chimney, and other holiday centric things. As I've said before in the Announcement section of our discord :

"On the branches of the tree (/warp hakureishrine) you can find chests with ranks/names labeled on it. If you want to give a nice gift to someone (normally a book with a nice letter in it, or just an item you've renamed to an inside joke) just put it in one of the chests with their corresponding rank (example: the person I want to give a gift to is an elder).

All the chests are currently set to /cdonation meaning that you can put things in but you can't take things out. If you want to take anything out (as in you want to edit something or placed it in the wrong chest) please ask a staff member for help. The chests will be naturally unlocked on December 25th.
                        "

With that being said there's nothing left to really mention for this building meeting. The next building meeting will be the last one of this year, starting next year we will again go through the Genso3 locations spreadsheet in the YC google doc and reupdate it.
                        • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
                        • The Human Village
                        • The SDM
                        • Aki Farm
                        • Youkai Mountain
                        • The Toad Pond
                        • ShikiEiki's Court
                        • Eientei
                        • Ancient City
                        • Spring Path
                        • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix is trying her best to edit it with her busy schedule, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on December 19th, 2020 4PM EST.
                        Last edited by KokoButtz; 02-20-2021, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Summary for the 82nd Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 12/19/2020:
                          *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

In today's building meeting we finished updating the rest of Kaguya's room in Eientei. Thus finishing Eientei (building), I'll re-paste the Eientei in NeoGensokyo with the most updated version in creative flats. After that we'll have to find a way to transition the style of the mansion to the style of the Hallways that lead to Eirin/Kaguya. After all that is done Eientei as a whole will be completed. But until then, we continue building other parts of Gensokyo.

After we finished Eientei we then moved over to Kappa Village where we worked on one of the houses in the bottom half of the village Redleaf left incompleted (due to him being busy). So we all spilt up and tackled a different room to furnish. As per usual this went on for only so much until we eventually ran out of steam and called it a day.

With that being said there's nothing left to really mention for this building meeting. This building meeting was the last one of this year, and what a year it has been. We finished filming the trailer, which was a big milestone. As I've said before Katrix has been working on editing whenever he can, but he is a busy guy. So just be patient and wait warmly.

I would like to give a big thanks to anyone who helped with Gensokyo this year. It was really crunch time at the beginning of this year due to us preparing for the trailer. And while NeoGensokyo won't be the final world we use for Gensokyo3 (new height limit coming soon get hype!) all the things we made for it can be reused so we spent less time making rocks and bushes and now we have an idea of how we can build things in the future.

As we finished with the trailer things really slowed down and we took it easy. Hopefully we can bring Kappa Village, Eientei hallways, and hopefully Lunar Capital to a close next year. And finish up things like Voile, former Hell caves and anything else that's unfinished. Let's make 2021 the year of working on the WIPs! \o/

Like I said the first building meeting next year will be us re-updating the Gensokyo google spreadsheet so we can keep things up-to-date.
                          • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
                          • The Human Village
                          • The SDM
                          • Aki Farm
                          • Youkai Mountain
                          • The Toad Pond
                          • ShikiEiki's Court
                          • Eientei
                          • Ancient City
                          • Spring Path
                          • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix is trying her best to edit it with her busy schedule, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on January 2nd, 2021 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 83rd Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 01/02/2021:
                            *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, Nick worked on the background art in WBaWC Stage 6 boss (Keiki). He remade it into minecraft the scaling is quite large however due to us not building the WBaWC stuff (yet) it's nothing to worry about.

In today's building meeting we (I arrived pretty late) updated the Gensokyo Google Spread Sheet. To make sure we don't leave anyone who contributed behind.
                            When that was finished we worked on one of the larger houses at the bottom of the Kappa Village that Redleaf built. We thought we were done with it but it seems that we forgot a hidden floor at the top. Not wanting to leave it open and empty we decided to fill it out with a couple of more bedrooms and another bathroom. With that finally complete, Nick, Iku and some others began to work on Nitori's house.

Nitori's house will have more of a steampunk kind of feel to it, but right now it's still a work in progress. I reckon around the next building meeting we'll be able to see it in a 80% completed state with the speed it's currently being built at.

This building meeting summary is pretty short due to me not being there for it during the first half, but there wasn't much else that happened afterwards other than building.
                            • Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
                            • The Human Village
                            • The SDM
                            • Aki Farm
                            • Youkai Mountain
                            • The Toad Pond
                            • ShikiEiki's Court
                            • Eientei
                            • Ancient City
                            • Spring Path
                            • Canal of Willows

Next building meeting is on January 16th, 2021 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 84th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 01/16/2021:
                              *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, The basic interior and exterior of Nitori's house Nick and Iku worked on was completed, Ennette made Narumi's shack, and Cyros and I ported in the A&B Hallway from stage 6 of IN.

In today's building meeting we we started off by taking a quick look Narumi's house that Ennette made. It's nothing too big, Narumi lives in a small hokora with Jizo statues surrounding it.
                              We then moved over to the stage 6 hall way in Eientei, it's an "endless" hallway due to the command blocks that Cyros put under it allowing for a seamless teleport. It's kinda hard to explain in words, it's best to see it in game to understand how it works.

Finally we moved over to Nitori's house in KV. Her house is located at the bottom of the village and has a unique floorplan Iku thought of. Basically the way we normally build things is that we have an elaborate floorplan already planned out. However Iku started off by using stairs and branching out from there.

With the meeting part of the building meeting finished we set work on working on the interior of Nitori's house. By furnishing it and filling in any empty spaces. We finished most of it however the only things left to do is to work on her workshop in the basement and her living room/ guest bedroom.

As we normally do we built and built until we called it quits after around 3/4 hours.

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
                              • The Human Village
                              • The SDM
                              • Aki Farm
                              • Youkai Mountain
                              • The Toad Pond
                              • ShikiEiki's Court
                              • Eientei
                              • Ancient City
                              • Spring Path
                              • Canal of Willows

Parts of the trailer has been filmed. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Katrix is trying his best to edit it with his busy schedule, and we have to make sure we have everything for the credits. So in the meantime wait warmly. \o/

Next building meeting is on February 6th, 2021 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 85th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 02/06/2021:
                                *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

During the days between the last building meeting and this one, Kappa Village got worked on. Particularly the shopping district located in the lower half of the village.

This building meeting was the start of the "new building method tm". Here's a refresher about this method if you have forgotten. With this new change I have removed interior decorating/furnishing building sessions from building meetings as a way to focus on different builds and to break up the monotony of building meetings lately.

Don't get me wrong if there's truly nothing else for us to work on then we can do that, but again going back to the "new building method ™️ ". From what I've seen from everyone these past years. Is that everyone seems to be good at interior decorating/furnishing and can easily work on things like that in their own time. (example being: HV, Eientei, Lunar Capital apartments, KV) I see it as a good opportunity if we could help each other get better at exteriors and stuff.

I also wanted to work on different projects today since Kappa Village has been getting a lot of attention, adding on to that it's also a lot more done compared to a bunch of other WIP builds.

So today we went back to Voile to help Karu out with it. It's been in work in progress hell for a long time and it's about time we get somewhere with it. While Voile is a really big build from afar. Looking closer at it, it appears to be more of a "world edit" build meaning most work will be done using work edit for it.

Here's also the inspiration for the build. While it isn't shown in the picture, what we worked on was the entrance to the Library and the walls to it. Unfortunately, Karu got sick around the time we really started getting into it and couldn't continue with us. So we just finished off the entrance area and fixed any mismeasurement that was in the perimeter of the build. That took around 2 and a half hours. Without Karu there to call the shots we naturally came to a stop. thus ending the 85th building meeting.

• Marisa/Alice/Kourindou
                                • The Human Village
                                • The SDM
                                • Aki Farm
                                • Youkai Mountain
                                • The Toad Pond
                                • ShikiEiki's Court
                                • Eientei
                                • Ancient City
                                • Spring Path
                                • Canal of Willows

Next building meeting is on February 20th, 2021 4pm EST.
                                Last edited by KokoButtz; 02-20-2021, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X