Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official RTY Application and Discussion Thread (YC Modpack)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed that you can't actually craft a nano suit helmet. I can't think of anything that would conflict, so is that intentional?

Comment

@Kassuri

It's a bug. Just bug Remi when he gets on.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Hey remi... you mind If I join? I have quite some intrest in this ^-^

Edit: Yes... This is an application for whitelisting.
        Last edited by LilyScarlet; 07-03-2014, 01:58 AM.
        "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

pls give me whitelist Remi ;~;; cr33p3rb417 if you're lazy.

Comment

>Has a 1337speak username
            >Uses the now memetic "pls gib" application
            You better have a good reputation, Dingles! (That's your nickname)

Should we possibly place a rule on "pls gib" posts? Because it's becoming a bit of a drag...
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I might mention he didn't say "pls gib" but rather "pls give" followed by a coherent English sentence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Remi
                You have a point...
                I just woke up and I'm a bit cranky... Really need some caffeine before I start yelling at people.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

I'm interested in receiving consent. I'm too bored out of my fucking mind to even play Touhou :/ Something different will be nice

Comment

A friend of mine on the server wants to be added to the RTY server. ign: lukeman112

Comment

@Nuclear
                      Isn't he already on the server? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Comment

@trxd
                        He said that he hasn't even heard of the RTY server until today

Comment

My friend invited me, plus I was looking for a new FTB server. If you whitelisted me it would be nice.
                          [9:14:45 PM] casual orca: ahnn~! komaeda-kun.... ahh...hhhh....y...you're so beautiful, i...i love you so much....

Comment

I wanna be in the Whitelist, can I???
                            Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Also pardon me, cuz I didnt write, but it would be awesome if u whitelist me

\(^.^)/

Thx Remi,
                              nickmaster00
                              Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Eashiftzr1 View Post
                                Just a little question here... :P

The Nuke.
                                Are we (the users on the F.T.B. Server) allowed to set one off? (Assuming it is fully loaded)
                                like remi said, if you want to set off a nuke in an empty area, go right ahead, have some fun with it. however if you set if off within a specific radius of someone's base and you end up destroying something, make sure to inform the victim of accidental detonation and request to clean up and rebuild the destroyed area. Depending on what is destroyed and what action you take towards detonation, you may or may not be banned.

Comment

Working...
                                X