Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official RTY Application and Discussion Thread (YC Modpack)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:-/ You realize I've been told the server's down exactly 0 times, right? Minus the one time in this thread which I thought was just a personal connection issue since no one (until now) had echoed the issue.

Comment

@Remi

You realize I've been sending you messages on steam about it twice, as well as telling you about it when it first went down.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

/I've been echoing the issue, Even trying to find either of you on mumble with no success XD

Comment

I've gotten 0 steam messages :-/ i have steam chat on one of my monitors where it's never covered by any other window

Comment

@Remi

That's wierd. I'm certain I've sent you at least one message, because I'm looking at it right now.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014
            16:29 - Satori: tip: Server isn't up yet

I also sent you a message just now, did you receive it? Btw, pack update is submitted to the FTB team, right? *suddenly goes paranoid about none of the messages arriving*
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

And the server is down again XD

Comment

Well right now the entire server box is inaccessible for some reason. Likely just some power outage or something like that.

Comment

Evening all, saw this and instantly I've decided to apply to receive this modpack~
                  "I destroy stuff... so that I can build other stuff... that's what minecraft is for right?"

Comment

So, today he been very interesting. For example, I replaced my power system, which when I get all the dynamos will produce close to 2000 RF/t, or 200 MJ/t. It's a lot. As a result, I'm now selling 24 hobbyist steam engines. Anyone interested to buy? I'm currently on the lookout for Shiny ingots, but I'll take other things too.

Another interesting thing today was that I made a mining world. The only problem was that there were absolutely no ores.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

ok so i can't seem to log into the server for longer than 10 seconds before i get booted for some connection reason or idk. all i know is i logged out in my home before everyone began doing things to the server and now when i log in i'm in some random-ass area. i stay here for a few seconds before it boots me and refuses to let me in for another half hour or so.

when i first log in and fall into this random ass spot: http://i.imgur.com/OrIcX91.jpg

what it says when i crash: http://i.imgur.com/TkBYRPP.jpg

not even sure if we're still using the same address or doing something else, i just need to know what's up with it is all. :<

Comment

@Phantom

Told Remi about it already, just wait until he moves you to a better location.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Done with moving. Sorry it took a bit.

Comment

I'd like to try this thing, I often hear people talking about this and never seen what is it about, so why not giving a try !
                            sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

Looks very Interesting, I would like to see the RTY on the FTB website.

Comment

Originally posted by CallmeRumia View Post
                                I would like to see the RTY on the FTB website.
                                We all would.
                                But RTY is merely a simple private modpack and, unlike the ATLauncher, the FTB team doesn't disclose information on private packs. That's possibly for better and for worse. On one hand, our modpack will only be known to those who are members of the Yukkuricraft community (or viewers of any RTY videos) and our server won't have many player. But on the other hand, it does mean that we can have some peace in knowing that morons won't spam us to join the server should they find us through FTB.

Privacy and non-disclosure of our private pack is a two-sided coin. Like most things.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X