Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official RTY Application and Discussion Thread (YC Modpack)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, it appears that I am suffering from a major crash bug in RTY. Anytime I log on the server and either access my inventory or any inventory-based GUI, I will crash. Although people will be pressing me for logs over these crashes (of which I no longer have), I do believe I know the biggest cause for this. Or it might just be my assumptions.

Prior to the update, I was wearing Candy Armour and had a Candy Sword in my inventory. Due to Food Plus being non-existent in RTY, I think I am crashing due to invalid item IDs present in my inventory.

Can either Remi or Katrix (if he has access) either attempt to remove any these offending items from my inventory or clear my inventory? I will not be mad if my inventory has to be cleared. Besides, I doubt it'd be that hard to get my stuff back. My backpack and other things, maybe. But most can be recovered.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

It's been years since you crashed because of IDs in your inventory that doesn't exist. Get a crashlog and I'll see what I can do.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
        Here's the thing. I redownloaded the modpack to ensure that there are no problems due to a bad install. In doing so, I accidentally deleted all the crash reports and logs I had. Although, I do believe I actually Pastebin'd one log when I tried to make a thread about this. But I scrapped it thinking that the thread would be too much of a big deal if it's unconfirmed.

Found it: http://pastebin.com/ewBtTdmA
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

DevNull is currently bugged because of this: http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...further-notice
          Remi will have to remove the item from you inventory.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
            Eh, no biggie. /dev/null is only a method of getting rid of excess junk in one's inventory. I have a void chest to get rid of junk anyway.

Comment

I did leave a warning about candy I had to kill myself to get it to stop but then again I had no items really to worry about losing. This is why I wsh we were given warning because now SOOOOO many people are screwed.

@Katrix no it's the candy armor. Samething happened to me until I got it removed by killing myself then destroying my grave.

Comment

@TRXD

Should be fixed now.

@Quixe

No, the candy armor have nothing to do with it. It's just registering as empty in you inventory. If you had given me a crash log, I would have most likely been able to help you with deleting all your items.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

My modpack has also most of those mods and more.
                  But it wont do for an official modpack, becouse most of the mods in the pack featured in this thread are not working for me. Mostly becouse there are unfixable ID conflicts and a lot incompatibility.

Comment

Originally posted by CupcakeEdgeworth View Post
                    My modpack has also most of those mods and more.
                    But it wont do for an official modpack, becouse most of the mods in the pack featured in this thread are not working for me. Mostly becouse there are unfixable ID conflicts and a lot incompatibility.
                    I mean, you haven't downloaded the mod from the FTB launcher so I'm not sure how you know they don't work for you xD Also, everyone's using this modpack just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                      I mean, you haven't downloaded the mod from the FTB launcher so I'm not sure how you know they don't work for you xD Also, everyone's using this modpack just fine.
                      Actually, the server seems to be down right now. Not sure if that's still from the last time a couple days ago, or if it went down again, but I can't connect right now.

Comment

@Kass
                        I do believe that the server is down for maintenance. Katrix has been working on fixing the prevalent problems with the modpack and server and, as a result, the server has been briefly taken down.

Comment

@TRXD

Nope. Remi is supposed to getting it up again, but haven't yet.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                            Blood shall be spilled. Tomorrow. Too tired to do anything right now...

Comment

i am talking about my own modpack? >_>

Comment

I think we're going onto day three or four of the server being down. So booooored =w=

Comment

Working...
                                X