Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok im done venting and tr thanks for stopping me if you dident stop me i would keep going until stopped (that happens when i get fired up)

Comment

Let judgement be passed

We already have a something that gives you less inventory space. It's called "a huge modpack", seriously have you ever tried choosing what you should have in your inventory on a big modpack? It's a tough choice.

We also have unlockable inventory space. They're called satchels. You get your first row by making the satchel. After that you get more rows by enchanting it, in other words by using levels.

We already pretty much have this and as you know, I rarely add the same feature twice. Now that this is done, I have to get some information and do something.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Oh my god,
        I just finished the first session of my ICFES Test and I find this
        Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Greetings, people of the future RTY!
          This is Léon here, coming to you from a lonely village, which is in the progress of being burned to the ground by a local tree.

This deviant tree has been testing fire out of all things and has found some great new laws of physics.
          Here is your future logic:

This has been Léon, bringing you the newest update.
          Originally posted by Mogeko
          Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
          Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
          Praise be to prosciutto.
          ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

RTY 2.0

I expected something among those lines, BUT NOT THAT ILOGICAL!!

#K3TheDevil
            Newest world tendency [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

News update from RTY News Helicopter!
              A new type of green fire, started by the deviant tree at a suggestion of a dark spirit, has started to turn everything into dirt!
              As you can see from our live feed, the fire has started making it's way to the testers' main base.

Take this as a good advice from the RTY News Crew: DON'T mess with magic fire!!!
              This has been Léon with the latest news.
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Ok, this is going too far, now I recommend to prepare Protocol Clean #1 Codename: The Afterparty.

And I call upon the Overseers Commission for Mods, I summon thee, come Kaytree!

Comment

@Nick
                  Stop trying to summon Katrix! Only I have the Summon Ring for Katrix, the Techna Iron Ring. Although, I've heard rumours that a Child on the server owns the Midnight Sapphire Ring. Not good for me. Not good for me at all.
                  (Real talk, it actually is now pissing me off when people rip on the summons from Tales of. Just because I obsess over Luna, Spirit of the Moon, does not mean everyone should be mimicing her summon.)

Also, I can't process what's going on with this chaos on the server. But it's chaos, alright. Pure unadultered chaos.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

[RTY Kay3] Protocol 2.3, codename backup, activated.
                    [RTY Kay3]Server turned back 6 hours.
                    [RTY Kay3]Have a nice day~.

But srs now. To all future RTY-ers: DON'T TOY with the imbued fires!!!
                    We spent about an HOUR fixing this shet, but it kept appearing!!!
                    And that was with creative mode Kay3 and Fly+ and Mov+ and a ton of cheated perditio imbued fire (which kills the imbued fires)!
                    Last edited by 99465; 03-10-2015, 06:40 PM.
                    Praise be to prosciutto.
                    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Alright everyone, what have we learned from this, DO NOT play with fire. It's not likely that I'll be able to do a backup that fast next time. Actually had to turn the server time back another 3 hours because the first backup still had it. Don't worry about all those temptations tough, in actual RTY this will be an item that you will make with Ichor, and not many people have that lying around.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

First of all...
                        @TRXD
                        You really sure you are the one and only summoner in the server?

@Léon
                        You are the thaumaturgist here, and I am not touching that.

@Katrix
                        Really, ichor?

Comment

@Nick
                          I just said I'm not. Someone stole the Midnight Sapphire ring. So, of course, I'm not the only Summoner. Nick, you need to brush up on your summons.
                          (Again, still mad at your attempts to rip on Luna's summon.)

Also, the ichor requirement makes sense considering how server-destroying that fire seems to be. This kind of power should not be given out willy-nilly. It should be reserved to those who can prove themselves as a competent and masterful thaumaturge. Something which I think only Leon, Kuro, and a few others could really achieve.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Who says I don't have the Sunlight Topaz Ring? (Ok no)

When you think about it it has sense to be honest, still gonna destroy private worlds with that thing. [emoji14]

Comment

So there's magic fire that can easily spread like wildfire? Can it be counteracted/contained before it begins to spread too far should there be some misclick/accident?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                                So there's magic fire that can easily spread like wildfire? Can it be counteracted/contained before it begins to spread too far should there be some misclick/accident?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Perditio Imbued Fire:
                                It's a sort of antidote. It turns elemental fires back into it's mundane form. (Normal minecraft fire.)

If you've achieved what you need with your elemental fires (like create some sand with aer or soulsand with ignis) then IMMEDIATELY use the perditio!!!
                                This shet spreads slow at first, but the longer it takes, the faster it will spread (they spread, so more will be there).

Also, since this stuff will now require ichor to craft (used to be shard in a crucible with 5 fire vis, 5 magic vis and 5 of the shard's matching vis (not sure and I can't check atm). No clue what the exact new recipe will be. Probably an arcane infusion with at least Very High instability that'll require the element's vis in a glass vial in the center, at least three shards and 1 ichor items (dun quote me. It's just a theory).), you should try to not misclick...

Actually, I'm gonna see if I can think of a fun way to craft these. >:3
                                PS: the perditio fire will most likely stay easy to make cuz you WILL need it if u don't want to cause death and despair. (Even tho the fires don't damage u directly).
                                Last edited by 99465; 03-10-2015, 07:44 PM.
                                Praise be to prosciutto.
                                Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Working...
                                X