• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cough cough you can use ic2 to make diamonds

Comment

IC2 TOO OP PLS NERF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
        Cough cough you can use ic2 to make diamonds
        Lessee, 64 coal, 8 flint, 1 obsidian and a lot of energy to make 1 industrially made diamond...
        You'll need to get 3 diamonds first to get obsidian, so not too op.
        Originally posted by Mogeko
        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
        Praise be to prosciutto.
        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
          Lessee, 64 coal, 8 flint, 1 obsidian and a lot of energy to make 1 industrially made diamond...
          You'll need to get 3 diamonds first to get obsidian, so not too op.
          you don't NEED diamonds to do that but its easier

wand focus of equal triad anyone?

BTW satori with thaumcraft are you having it on normal hard or easy? (hard is when the normally buy-able research you have to use a table for
          easy is when everything is buy-able)

Comment

@Jesse

We have it in hard, and... What is the issue with the Equal Trade focus?

Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by nickmaster00 View Post
              @Jesse

We have it in hard, and... What is the issue with the Equal Trade focus?
              He's trying to say u can get obsidian with it without needing diamonds.
              Don't worry. We already had a long and soo booooriiiing talk with him about it.
              Originally posted by Mogeko
              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Hm, then I'll just chill out and go to my classes

Comment

RTY 2.0

Being able to make diamonds via IC2 is justified by the amount needed to make various things, especially when you look at MFFS and certain BC stuff (i.e. Diamond gears, adv. processors iirc)

Equal Trade can be used to get obsidian, yes, but to make diamonds out of obsidian via the amount of coal required plus the fact that it takes EU and overall time to just make it... It doesn't seem overly OP especially when you also consider the fact you can get diamond with an iron pickaxe.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

INTRODUCING THE HELLRAVEN!!!!!!!!

A special raven spawning specifically in the nether, made to kill you!!! Coming soon to a modpack near you.

Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Ok well...

I have to admit it is epic, but I am a little bit concerned about if it is going to be too overpowered, like the darn Eldritch Guardian and if it is going to be a pain in ass, also, what do you think of adding some type of japanese mythical beast like Amaterasu or some form of epic boss that you can spawn by a ritual or something.

Comment

I just realized something...
                        ...we have a severe lack of Yukkuri...s... Or.... W/e plural is...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I swear, in general, we suck in The nether without lycanite mobs and now hell ravens? SCREW IT, TIME TO NUKE THE NETHER
                          In all seriousness, quartz is gonna be a pain to get/ blaze rods/etc

Comment

I welcome the challenge. It'll make people try and find more strategies than simply charging the enemy.

My only question though is how common are they? How often do they spawn?

@Katrix

Are you planning on making any other mobs?
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Mad
                              Moge~

@Nuclear
                              I think this change is for good, because Lycanites was one of the biggest and resource intensive mods from old RTY, and Hell Ravens are a pain in the ass!

@S121
                              They spawn like ghasts would, but they spawn in groups, of like 2/3 of them, again, A pain in the ass!

Comment

im just going to be a dick and ssay this mod to make the pack a bit harder

InfiniteInvo: you can configer this mod to make it so that you have only the taskbar to start but when you colect levels you "unlock" your inventory you can set how many you start with and how many max inventory you got and how many levels per unlock and if you lose it on death or not

Comment

Working...
                                X