X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Is it possible that someone "in the loop" gave it to her?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

...Nyx?
      ...maybe...?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Is it also possible that Tina was told about Aion's importance in the future? What if she was tasked to not only be his head maid, but also to secretly watch over him?

What are your thoughts?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Eternal Galaxy Project

Maybe not directly.
          Actually if Nyx had any hand in this, she would have probably wanted to alter Aion's views so maybe she "adopted" Tina and had the two practically grow up together in the hopes that they would grow close, a Prometheos and an Arcain...

So in funny terms, Venturia was trying to find an Arcain girl to ship Aion with. Tina was in the right place at the right time with the right attitude.

Comment

@Cucoo

That sounds possible.

How do you feel about the possibility?
            sigpic

Comment

Feels right.
              Also made me think of a way to go about Tina's backstory. I'll write it tomorrow.

Comment

@Cucoo

What is the rough idea of the backstory?
                sigpic

Comment

Typical heart string puller
                  Nyx was going around Outer City (lower classes, mostly Arcains) when she finds a little girl in a small crevice, crying. She asks what the matter was, and the little girl responds (don't know what yet. Might be something to do with a broken crystal. Might say that Arcains are born with a Corlaviri Crystal... Going to work on it later) and Nyx then kneels down and repairs the crystal using her own power. The fixed crystal is indestructible and then a little more Dialogue and Nyx then brings the little girl back to the Manor.

Comment

@Cucoo

Sounds interesting so far.

So, what else are we missing? Is everything good with Tina? What about the Arcains?
                    sigpic

Comment

Almost good with Tina
                      Though I think the notion that there might be a connection with Arcains and Corlaviri Crystals is interesting...

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea? How so?
                        sigpic

Comment

Tomorrow I'll work on it.
                          Take a second look at the premise of Tina's backstory to see what I'm talking about.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh. Ok.

Ok then, what's next on the list? Are the Arcains accounted for?
                            sigpic

Comment

With Tina's backstory, the Arcains are fairly solid now.

I think going in order of timeline would be best to work out the races, saving Caeles for last. So next, Prometheos. I can't type much but tidbits have been mentioned.

Comment

@Cucoo

From what I've gathered, the Prometheos are a prideful race that has a noticeable affinity for the two energies. Unlike the Arcains, they are also more physically adept, and their blood can give special abilities.

Am I correct?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X