• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's pretty much it so far.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, so now we have to develop a culture, right?

We also might need to do that with the Arcains as well.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Aye.
        And part of it could be here...
        The religion.
        There are two councils
        One is a religious council while the other is of nobles.
        The nobles seemingly want nothing to do with the religion. Don't have a reason yet...

Comment

@Cucoo

Hmm...

Well what if the religious group that promotes life is benevolent, but to the point of almost shooting themselves in the foot? They believe that everything should be solved peacefully and with no bloodshed. They might hold an optimistic view of the galaxy, while the nobles might be a little more pragmatic. They might see the galaxy in a different light, that things will eventually end in bloodshed, and when the going gets tough, they want to have a neutral view on how they both govern themselves and how they handle foreign policy.

What are your thoughts?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I couldn't have said it better.
            Though part of me wants to somehow add that the religious council is more grounded while the nobles have loftier goals...

Comment

@Cucoo

Loftier, huh?

What do you have in mind?
              sigpic

Comment

Nothing particular... Save for something to do with the Gaia Computer...

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, I see.

So the nobles want to tap into the secrets and power of the GAIA computer, while the religious group wants to preserve it, right?
                  sigpic

Comment

That could be a difference. Definitely would make sense since the latter would consider it a gift of Venturia.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, so I think we covered their class system, right?

What about the government itself?
                      sigpic

Comment

Well the nobles have their council, which is used to make decisions. I was thinking there were twelve nobles and thus it would be the council of twelve. Aion becomes a part of it.

Comment

@Cucoo

Aion becomes a part of the Arcain council? Isn't he Prometheo?
                          sigpic

Comment

Nobility is Prometheos only
                            The Council of Twelve consists of nobility.
                            The Religious Council might consist of some Arcains and Prometheos. Still debating...

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, I see now.

At first, I thought we were only talking about the Arcains.

Anyways, do the Prometheos believe the same thing the Arcains do, and even if so, would the Arcains allow it, considering the tension between the two races? That would decide whether or not there would be Prometheos in the religious council.
                              sigpic

Comment

Possibly. Proof of Venturia is plentiful and the connection between her and the Gaia computer would be known. Since the Prometheos were the ones to discover the Gaia computer, there could be ties felt by some to Venturia.

Comment

Working...
                                X