Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

True.

Okay, so this religious council... what are they in charge of?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

...not much. Don't have anything particular, but I can say that compared to the Council of Twelve, their power on deciding what to do on certain matters is nearly non-existent.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

I guess that also tells us what the Council of Twelve is in charge of.

Is there any animosity or tenting between the two councils? If so, how does it manifest itself?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The CoT surprisingly just dismisses the CoV (Council of Venturia...going to call the religious council that for now.)

The nobles don't do anything outright against the CoV because the lower classes hold it in high regards. It wouldn't help them to get rid of it.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, so they don't really like the CoV, but they keep the lower class happy, so they have their purpose.

How does the CoV think about the CoT?
            sigpic

Comment

I want to say like what wise old men watching power hungry fools would think...

Comment

@Cucoo

They want to kick their @$$€$ and kick them out of office?
                sigpic

Comment

Not quite
                  More like waiting for them to start turning on each other and for some of them to come to them for guidance.
                  ...which actually happens when Aion stumbles into the temple, bloodied and wounded, after some sort of incident.
                  Don't know when or why the Master of Time would be bested in something at this point...

Comment

@Cucoo

Perhaps he had a bad day? We all get those days where we're bloodied and wounded, stumbling into a church at random.

Ok, I'm just kidding around, but that kind of would explain how Aion got beat. XD
                    sigpic

Comment

...actually I forget, Aion's control over time isn't complete control. He commands it. And it sometimes doesn't listen. Rarely does that happen. It's the limitation to his ability, for without it, what he could do would be limitless. To put into perspective, his ability over time makes Sakuya look like some cheap magician. But the fact it sometimes doesn't work makes him use it until he absolutely needs it. He can't flaunt it about but when he does use it and it does listen, shit just got real yesterday.
                      E.G. Sol kills Anankerisa. Aion uses his ability to not only bring her back, but then proceeds to beat Sol across various events of past, present, and future so fast he can't keep up with Aion.

I've been toying with a notion that perhaps there is an entity that represents Time... But that's for later.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, I see.

As for this being of time, ok. I take it that it might be a part of the story?
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah
                          It might explain why Aion's ability not only doesn't always work, but also why it didn't really work during Era of Heaven's Forge. Don't know if it could...

Comment

@Cucoo

Don't know if it could what?
                            sigpic

Comment

If it could explain why it didn't work after EotD through EoHF. Of course Aion was kinda dead till Just before EoHF... But when he did come back, he had very little access to his abilities (let alone memories) until EoE.

Comment

@Cucoo

How so? Like the entity of time wanted him to earn his ability back?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X