Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Luna is a Guardian of time. According to her title, I assume that she can observe and have some connection to time. What if she could see the fissures?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I think I might have made a slight error with how I was considering the Guardians of Time.

This goes back to a trait of Prometheos that I was going to use as an explanation:
      Promethean blood carries the abilities of the individual. For instance, Aion's command over time can be inherited through his blood.
      A Prometheos can obtain another Prometheos's abilities by obtaining their blood.
      Aetheron and Erebos are both Prometheos. They could have taken Aion's blood in order to gain his abilities in an attempt to prevent total deterioration of time when he was dead.

...Maybe... Promethean blood mutates with the host and alternate strands of it are formed. I.E. Aetheron did not gain the ability to command time, but he is capable of opening fissures at will.

Luna and Sol might have taken on Aion's blood in the process of becoming Guardians of Time...
      ...Luna could have gained the ability to see the fissures through this...
      ...oh well that worked out.
      ...but then...what did Sol gain?
      tbh Aetheron was the only one that I had in mind utilizing some sort of time ability. Even Erebos...I don't have anything on him either except that he went on a campaign to gain as many abilities as he could.

...wait...
      maybe Sol didn't take on Aion's Blood...
      ...maybe Luna didn't either...
      ...maybe Luna took Aetheron's and Sol took Erebos's...
      Aetheron's altered ability was Fissures of Time. Luna then gained the ability to see them.
      Erebos has a myriad of abilities...
      ...what does Erebos have that Sol gains an alteration of?
      Did Erebos take Aion's blood to gain a strain of a ability of time?

Comment

@Cucoo

What are Erebos's abilities, and what ability does Sol have that is particularly remarkable or unusual?

If we can list them all off, then we can narrow them down and figure out what Sol gained.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Erebos...

...oh wait
          OH WAIT

Oh I remembered something and put two and two together.

Aetheron's original ability was to control order. Ironically, he now controls the ability to create fissures. He is order with a side of chaos.
          Erebos had the ability to control chaos. When he isolated Nox so as to create a safe haven, he had an ability to somehow isolate it to a degree... He became chaos with a side of order.

Something that made sense long ago, didn't make sense since the update until I finally made sense of it now again, was Sol's ability to create and alter barriers or boundaries.

The way Erebos isolated Nox could have been through some sort of barrier.
          Maybe Erebos did take on Aion's blood and it is thus a sort of time barrier.
          So Sol got a version of Erebos's ability to create these barriers/boundaries.

Comment

@Cucoo

So perhaps Luna cab "see time", and Sol can manipulate it.

Is that right?
            sigpic

Comment

Kinda. Sol has a limited manipulation of it.
              Maybe... Luna can see the weakpoints in time and Sol can open them...
              Though that would make him similar to Aetheron.

Erebos went on a campaign to gain more abilities at one point...

Maybe Sol got a mix of abilities that overshadow his ability to create and alter boundaries of time.

Maybe there's something better...
              ...his ability to influence Anankerisa...
              ...maybe there's a connection... But what could bridge the gap?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Hmm...

What two points do we need to bridge?
                sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to think if Sol's ability might actually be linked to how he manipulate Anankerisa. But at the same time connected to Erebos some how. Maybe it's-

Avonna

The ability of the Papillians is to pacify a situation... Ultimately manipulating people.

Maybe Erebos didn't get it from Avonna but that might be it...

Comment

@Cucoo

Perhaps.

What race is Erebos, and where did Erebos get that power?
                    sigpic

Comment

Erebos and Aetheron are both Prometheos, same as Aion.

Prometheos blood might be able to adapt and obtain the ability of other races.

Comment

@Cucoo

Is Sol a Prometheos?
                        sigpic

Comment

No he is human, like Luna.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well then again, he would get the powers anyway, due to Erebos's blood.

So where do we stand as of now? Is there anything we are missing?
                            sigpic

Comment

Still alot missing but at least the Guardians are solved for now.
                              I should update the timeline with new info.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

what is the next order of business?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X