Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diggersby might be a match for Sukuna; it is a ground type that digs a lot, and dwarves are often associated with mines and the earth, and it learns Hammer Arm, matching with the Lucky Mallet.
    Maybe a pokemon from the Clefairy line too, because they learn Minimize (dwarf) and it is possible to breed Wish (Lucky Mallet).
    A Wobbuffet might be another choice, because they inflate their body when in danger. (Things growing bigger)

Xatu for Seija. It has Magic Bounce, and learns Power/Guard Swap and Psycho Shift. That is the best I can find regarding the "turn everything around" theme.

Comment

Nitori - Durant
      (Ants colony = Kappa colony, Diligence, armored ant = Nitori in power armor?)
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I had an urge to go back to this after a while, so, let me put more ideas.

Noibat for Kyouko
        Noibat can emit 200,000 hertz ultrasonic waves.

Zygarde for Shikieiki
        Zygarde is the "Order" Pokemon, that, along with the fact that the things on it's back look a bit like Shikieiki's stick.

Xerneas for Eirin
        Xerneas can share eternal life, as Eirin does with the Hourai Elixir.

Carbink for Kisume
        Carbink looks a little like it's in a bucket, no?

Gliscor for Kisume
        It observes prey while inverted from branches and then drops down to finish the job, much like Kisume's species of youkai.

Talonflame for Mokou
        I know Mokou's is already done, but seriously, that thing is without a doubt a pheonix.

Clawitzer for Reisen
        Clawitzer, with it's ability along with it's pokedex entries would be a representation of Reisen's implied gun.

Dusknoir for Komachi
        Dusknoir is said to take people to the spirit world, much like our shinigami friend.

Cresselia for Kagerou
        Werewolves and the moon go together like bread and a toaster.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Dang it's been a while.
          Waiting for the 6th generation and subsequent work has kept me away for too long.
          Yes. That's definitely it. Nothing to do with extreme laziness whatsoever.
          Okay. I lied. I'm just really lazy. And easily distracted.

Zygarde for Shiki is a glorious choice. I believe Arceus was suggested before,
          but 2 gods is kinda overkill even for her. And I think Zygarde's "order" suits her better than Arceus's "creation."

Flandre already has a claim on Gliscor, and though duplicate Pokémon isn't forbidden or anything,
          I'd like to avoid if possible. I do agree with the logic though. Dropping things and onto things is basically Kisume's whole deal.

Talonflame is indeed phoenix-like. But can you look me in the eye and tell me it's more phoenix-like than Ho-oh or Moltres?
          Even if you can, please don't. I don't like confrontation. >o<

The sad thing about our poor little werewolf, is that the moon is pretty much owned by the Lunarians.
          So I think her toaster is gonna have to live on Eggo waffles instead of bread.
          (Cresselia is a crescent moon anyway. The were-iest of wolves only go for da full ones.)

And big thumbs up to your other suggestions. It's good to see everyone getting some good 'mons in there.
          Just a bit more until full (written) completion. (A lot more if the team posters are ever gonna get made.)

Comment

Working...
          X