Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mara is shooting a bigger gate so everyone could fall on it and travel to the sanctuary via portals
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok the group still in the Halls of time are now heading for the bridge to the Sanctuary of Light.

I had that one picture and description and that's pretty much it in a nutshell.

The only thing left is the two doors on each end of the bridge (the one in the HoT and the one entering the SoL) which they'll need to force open and then they're free to enter into the central chamber with the massive version of the emblem that was in the HoT.

So the portal can help John and Mara get to the clock, Hajime and Eve already went there...

Comment

In case of possible OP stuff, the bioroid will show extensive exhaustion due to the energy used for the greater portal fire
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia and Cucoo

And I suppose John will pry the doors open for everyone.

@Kristia

Did you also transport Eorthe, Book's character?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Eorthe is trying to get back to the ship, so she can go on to another planet. (orb of energy* not light)
            How many times can you die a day~?
            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

everyone can enter the portals if they want, just jump in and you shall appear just at the door of the sanctuary

Spoiler:

Comment

Mima's headed in the direction of the sanctuary. She has to estimate the distance from where she was though, or she could come out too far, or too short.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

wait so she was heading in the direction of the sanctuary to begin with?

I thought she was heading towards the door of the HoT to try to just leave?

Purple being shadows and blue still being light and orange on the second floor being the clock and thus door to the Sanctuary.

@ Book + everyone

Ok concerning Demonarcs:

There was a race of beings known as the "creators" or Arcains who look human
                  They have two "paths" of sorts that lead to being either a Luminarc or Noxarc
                  Noxarcs are darkness and thus Chaos. Demonarcs are their true potential unleashed.

Demonarcs retain their Noxarc traits depending on what they become.
                  Currently I have two forms: Bia and Umbra
                  Umbras are closer to their original form...although they can no longer be themselves.
                  Bia are the embodiment of power and thus sacrifice sight for it as well as their normal mentality.

These two are the "superior" Demonarcs that are closer (surprisingly) to their original traits of being able to exist outside of shadows.
                  Lesser Demonarcs are their spawn and thus are weaker as they do not have the original Noxarc traits, and are thus susceptible to light as they were born in shadow.
                  The superior Demonarcs were were born from light, hence their resistance to it.

The reason they tend to avoid the light in the Halls of Time or the Sanctuary is because it is the light of the energy that naturally repels them.
                  Normal sunlight or anything else that isn't that energy doesn't do anything to them, unless it is of their other elemental weaknesses.

So with Mima destroying the exterior and the final interior wall that kept the Demonarcs in the Manor of Eternity, they can now escape as the walls had that energy and that is why they couldn't get out before.

And thus, Superior Demonarcs are now capable of escaping and thus are outside of the Manor currently.

@ Kristia

I'm not too worried about the portals here. You don't have to worry about "having to counter it with exhaustion."

Comment

im not worried, im just being realist by her abilities and her limits

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

So Mima f*cked the island?

Maybe the Sanctuary has the answers to bring them back, kind of like a reset button. After all, it is a reality warping computer.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

actually no

The Galaxy is dead.
                        And they know that.
                        They would have brought about creation through destruction...
                        but the destruction already happened.
                        By trapping them in the Manor...
                        Someone prevented them from recreating the Galaxy back to the original state...
                        They ARE the reset button for the Galaxy...
                        But right now...they can't do anything as they have no means of recreating once was.
                        they don't have the building blocks of the original Venturian Galaxy...
                        They don't have Aura Energy

Or...should I say...the Shards of Starlight.

So they're like drones that want to recreate the Galaxy...but they can't... so...they're actually...harmless...to a degree.
                        The reason they attacked the group is because...
                        they were life and contained the Aura energy they need.
                        Right now...they would...just try to gather Aura energy from life or w/e source they can...but...
                        they know that without the Shards of Starlight...they can't possibly gather enough to do so...
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-19-2014, 01:19 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

So no "game over"-scale consequences, right? 0_0;
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

right

The only thing is if a Demonarc shows up on like...say...Nevaaras and...being the demonic looking entities they are...may cause an incident.

if anything...the first Demonarc Umbra they met...may join them.

Comment

@Cucoo

*sigh of relief*

Ok. At first, I thought the galaxy was essentially doomed.

That would be interesting, having an Umbra join them.

What are Umbras like personality-wise?
                              sigpic

Comment

Just like a normal person.
                                ...well....the personality of whoever they take the form of.

The one I intend on them meeting is actually Morpheus, the one that helped Aion escape certain death by taking his place (thanks to his doppelganger abilities) and ultimately "took the bullet" instead

The fact he's alive...
                                I'm going to have to work out how he survived...

Actually...yes...

by having him alive...
                                This makes things work out later down the road.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-19-2014, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X