Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... Galaxies, solar systems, in this rp I thought they were the same. Yea, solar systems is what I meant.

Anyways, CANNON's size can vary. It's smallest size can blast a hole through a small unit ship. The largest can engulf an entire dwarf planet. It's power varies on both the size and charge. The bigger the target, the weaker the power. The longer the charge, the more powerful. A full charge can take up to fifteen minutes. A full charge on a small target like a mediocre sized monster and there will be nothing left. A full charge on a dwarf planet and it will leave like a fourth of the planet's original size all scattered around as asteroids. Everything inbetween depends.

Comment

@Wonder

As long as the cannon isn't used to blow a hole into the colony on Nevaaras, or blow up a Mining Facility Nervaas should be fine. Because if he does. He will have a hard time dealing with an entire Government, and military. As the Colony on Nevaaras is just part of a larger government that is trying to colonize not just the Helios system, but other planets of other systems.

Also I know I said not to blow up a mining facility, or the colony... but I have another organization (a relatively smaller, but pretty dangerous one.) That will strike a Mining Facility later if they don't get what they want (Megumi, and Ethan.) So later on we will have a "if you don't turn in these two people we will blow up a portion of this mining facility" later.

More info on this smaller organization which is currently going by the name of G.R.A.C.E. Industries will come in soon.

Comment

And the fact that the Demonarcs are about to be unleashed....
        ...Blaze of Chaos, the missing original part II is about to get real...

Comment

Awesome, so Nervaas was accepted but weird question... Was CANNON accepted?

Comment

yes

Comment

hm.. I have a question wonder

if your manly pirate can shoot from the sword´s hilt.. wouldn´t the recoil make the blade arch towards his head?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

^ Part of the reason I cringed.

Comment

@Cucoo, Kristia, and Wonder

You fire the damn gun, and you end up accidentally slicing off an ear, poking an eye out, or... chopping off a part of your face...

Comment

^ why most gunblades have the barrel pointing along the blade

Also this thing is deceptive as hell

it looks like a gunblade...
                    until...

rocket propelled blade...

Swords need this more often...

Comment

@ Mima

where did Mima go?

Comment

Her pocket dimension, if you remember it from season 1. She can use it to travel, though it's a bit odd. Think how if you travel in the Nether in Minecraft, you go a far longer distance in the Overworld.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Everyone on the gunblade
                          ...... how the hell should I know? He's a manly man, he handles it fine. If anything, I assume he fires then as the recoil occurs, he bends back, I dunno. Ask Cervantes.

Comment

@Wonder.

Megumi was not sneaking him in secret. She was out in the open, just following Morice from a nice safe distance.

Comment

Oh... Lemme edit.

Yea yea, I said I was going off. I couldn't sleep so I decided to do a quick check-up.

Comment

ok so Mima's in her pocket dimension
                                Eorthe has turned into an orb of light

Just for me to make sure I know what you guys are up to...
                                where are they going?

Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-19-2014, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X