Clear All

@cucoo

So...erm...where are the crystals?
    How many times can you die a day~?
    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@book

If your talkin power crystals/ aura crystals
      There are no useable crystals for power.
      But I mentioned that crystals could be recharged temporarily...
      Its just a matter of finding someone that can.

Comment

@cucoo

so where does that white note lead then...to that person? And what is the place she is led to like?
        How many times can you die a day~?
        How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

The white note is trying to strand the characters with less answers and more questions, but the way off the planet is through Cortana as she knows of the way Aura crystals can "store" energy.
          The grey note leads to the Sanctuary of Light, the last stronghold of Aura Energy, the natural repellent of Demonarcs, and the location where the group would meet Aurora, which then would lead to the question that can answer everything: Why is she there? And who trapped her there?"
          This also would make it easier for them to get off the planet as She could give the Aura crystal that John has in his suit enough energy that could be transferred to the ships.

Comment

double post

Here's a sketch of the main tower of the Sanctuary of Light (the only room they will see of it for now)

stick figure to scale in the front doorway and on the bridge.

(the stick figure needs to be smaller tbh...the room is a lot bigger.)

It has a blue-ish color to it with a black contrast in places.

It also has a sort of circuit motif to it...
            sort of like this

and imagine it in the stereotypical flowing green going up the walls.
            And the blue is default color...except lighter.
            Like the blue in this
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-17-2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

hm.. I thought there was no technology in the halls of time

or maybe it is the wall patterns, right?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

no tech in the Halls of Time (excluding the now extremely weakened veins of the energy conduits that held Aura energy that had prevented the Shadows from entering the Main Hall correctly and are pretty much destroyed now.)

The Sanctuary of Light's Central Tower on the other hand...
                The center of the floor pattern actually hides the super computer which pretty much is linked to the reality of the Galaxy and houses Aurora.
                The Aura shielding would explain why Mara didn't detect any technology.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-17-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

so.. now that Mima kerploded the place, the shielding is gone?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

There's a gaping hole in the shielding for the Halls of Time, yes.

The Sanctuary of Light's main tower contains the main concentration of Aura Energy and thus Shielding, making it an unbreakable fortress more than anything.
                    If they do go there, the first thing they would notice is that the tower is in peak condition, unlike any other part of the Manor. It is the only part that is still true to the name "Manor of Eternity"

Comment

ok then, I think I have an idea, let me post about it

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok gonna describe Grey's Reaver X in more detail

The Reaver X is a heirloom of her ancestors (Aion*cough*) modified to her liking.

It uses the mysterious energy from the Manor of Eternity that I can't remember what I called other than Anti.

Anti is an energy that can affect a person's life force directly, thus fashioning it into a weapon makes the weapon itself extremely effective against living beings.
                        However, it is rendered useless against robotic beings that don't run on Aura energy.

Reaver X is a folding scythe with a rifle built into it with the barrel end pointing out the head of the weapon.
                        This is its main form and can be adjusted to be a different type of weapon, such as swords or hand guns.

The Reaver X has a set of abilities thanks to Grey's inherited abilities and the Anti Energy.

When swung it is possible to let the energy leave an arc around her and this can then be manipulated by the rifle part of the weapon.

This is a sort of Life purge attack that can act as a whirlwind of Anti that goes off in a straight path, clearing an area of lesser beings that aren't armoured. This however is taxing on her and the weapon thus leaving her unable to retaliate offensively.

...in my head I had more...

Oh and this explains why Grey is getting the Aura crystals

Thoughts? TwT I'm tired and don't know what I just made....
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-17-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

@ Cucoo
                          As long as you don't use it too brutally or Op-ishly, I'm guud.

Well, he's going to be asked about. I'll make the app for him now and then use it for Morice as a cheat sheet.

Name:
                          Spoiler: Nervaas 'Pistol Blade' Gordon

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Race: Crytonian Human Beast Hybrid

Profession and/or Talents: Is a renowned pirate around the universe

Inventory:A cutlass and a pistol sword. His ship is fitted with many, many laser cannons, most notably CANNON (need help with an acronym. Crytonian A.N.N. Obliterator of Nervaas)

Personality: ... Piratey. He is very arrogant and is a heavy drinker, though he shows no sign of ever getting drunk no matter how much he drinks. Possibly because there is no imaginable drunk personality for him.

History: He is born of Crytonian blood, but he roams the seven... galaxies looting merchant space ships. He often times stops by a galaxy. Every time he does he seems to make a name for himself. Basically, there is not a soul who hasn't at least heard of him.

However, he was just entering Crytos when he saw an intergalactic fleet destroy his galaxy. He helped destroy the fleet, but it was already too late. He saw the galaxy he called home be crushed. He was enraged. But then he saw a man by the name of Hiel save everyone that survived. Nervaas commended him for this. As a matter of fact, when he was offered to join Hiel, he decided, though very hesitant at first, to join his fleet.

His crew consists of humans and beasts, nearly hundreds on board. His right hand man is Morice, a little boy with cybernetic glasses and an attitude. He is very loyal to Nervaas after Nervaas saved him from becoming a prisoner of the intergalactic fleet that attacked Crytos.

Though he is noted to be a beast hybrid much like Hiel, there is no sign of it on his physical body.

Notes: In order for CANNON to be used, Morice has to use the Flare Gun to shoot an unnoticeable tracker onto the target. The CANNON will be activated if:
                          1. The tracker is destroyed without authorization.
                          2. Morice gives the signal pulse.

The CANNON will back off if:
                          1. Morice gives a signal distrupter.
                          2. The tracker goes too long unused.

Comment

He's good

and surprisingly the picture made me cringe when I saw the "gun blade"
                            It's like it's not even trying to be subtle...

*me being strange*

Comment

AW MAN I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING A NOTE!

One last note: He has traveled to all galaxies. However, questions arise as to how he looks exactly the same throughout all trips... as a matter of fact questions arise how he could live long enough to look like that or even visit each galaxy a set number of times...

Comment

Wait a minute though. Travel to all Galaxies? Don't you mean all solar systems? I don't care the tech, traveling from multiple galaxies you will be incredibly old.

Anyways I also want to know... How big and powerful is CANNON?

Comment

Working...
                                X