• Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Is it Obi-Wan?

Obi-Wan

Wan

WAN

OHGODNOWHY!?!?IHATEYOUFORGETTINGTHATDAMNEDWORDBURN EDINTOMYBRAIN!!! D'X

Anyways, I'll get to making more planets, maybe grab some more pictures.

Is there a planet you had in mind?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

A lot of those pictures cover most of the solar systems themes
      ...And I don't think it would be hard to find an ice planet picture...
      Hoth anyone?

Comment

@Cucoo

I'll find an ice planet soon.

Just gotta post for everyone.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Put this as last priority.

I can find some pictures for things at this point. The images you provided helped out enough.

I can now really work out some maps for a few of the planets that are specific to the story so that things can tie back to the other parts from this one.

Comment

@Cucoo

You know me. When there's a challenge, I tend to go the extra mile.

sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I got a few thousand ideas just by looking at those pictures.

and oh mah freaking goddesses of light
              I just got inspired to make something absolutely freaking beautiful...

I just need to do a crash course on flash animation...

hfdsjkhsjadhakdf

This freaking song....

It'll be a really basic art style, just black and white polygons that portray various scenes, and they're on a gear inside a clock
              The scenes move slightly to portray something in each, with one of the characters in each. and it just turns clockwise.

The song matches the turn in tone of the story of Part I through II perfectly.

ahfsdjafhfjsajhfskda

DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW TO DO FLASH ANIMATION?!

Comment

Ok made IC with an opening post for RP characters if they want to start at the Manor of Eternity with all their stuff and a few extras of whatever you so desire conveniently being there.

Comment

@Cucoo

Do you think I should have John and Cortana start there, or have them appear in their ship?

I'll have it either way. To be honest, I might be able to come up with a longer introduction post if I start in The Halls of Time. If that's the case, then I might need to add notes on his AETHER armor, along with some other stuff.

What are your thoughts?
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Either way would work.

To be honest, I should sketch up the Manor of eternity exterior and the Isle of Spirits.
                    ...You can say that there's a bunch of seemingly random stuff lying around, some pertaining to the other characters (which would be dangerous to go too specific as some might not want to start at the Manor of Eternity)
                    And among it might be their ship.
                    ,,,It would tie in how Part II ends for the RPers that I intend on happening.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

When I imagine the Manor of Eternity, I can't help but think of the Forerunner Architecture in Halo 4.

What would the architecture look like? It seems like a silly question, but I just want to be clear.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Something that kind of flows, lots of arches and such.

kinda like where this pic takes place

except adapted to the outside to a degree.

...and yes the reason I pulled that pic is because it was the first thing I could think of.

Comment

Ok I think I got the character I'll be using down now after that sudden concept change.

More girl power~

Name: Ignis ("Grey")
                          Spoiler:

Appearance:
                          Spoiler:

Race: Arcain/Human Hybrid

Profession and/or Talents:

Inventory:
                          - Archeological equipment
                          - Battle Scythe (Similar design to what "Revere's Sabres" were like...)

Personality:
                          To Be finished

History:
                          To Be finished

Bio:
                          To Be Finished

Comment

Since i've been playing something, I have an urge to adapt stuff from it.

Name: SiMo

Appearance:

Race: Android

Profession and/or Talents: Extremely high ability to calculate, large database, extremely accurate with a sniper rifle.

Inventory: SiMo carries a large sniper rifle which does not require bullets, however, it does need to cool after a certain amount of shots.

SiMo also has a Tesla Weapon, which fires out a stream of electricity at an opponent, for close range combat. This also has the same cooling system as the sniper.

Personality:SiMo has the ability to learn over time, and due to it's many years of service, it can act completely natural around other people, though it does not actually have real emotions. It usually is quite pepy though, trying to keep up spirits, and most people he's served with have called him quite likeable. It does wish it had real emotions, howeer, as it always wondered why humans did the things they did.

History: SiMo was built around 8 years ago as a test for a military communications device for units our in the field, and was also used for scouting. Since then, as it's developed for so long, SiMo is now part of a new human colonization effort heading into the Venturian Galaxy. It's a vital part to the effort, and is heading all investigation of new planets.

Bio: The ship SiMo is located on is heading into the Helios System, looking for smewhere to start a colony.

Notes:

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

I'll add that in to your character list.

One of the first colonists, alright.

Comment

Okay I'll be using Eve, and Hajime again here in Part III Phoenix, but here is another character.

Name: Add

Appearance: Stands at 5ft 8

Race: Human???

Profession and/or Talents: Engineer/Researcher

Inventory:
                                Psychic Dynamo's: The Psychic Dynamo's are the 6 metal panel devices that constantly float behind him. These devices are connected to him mentally, and as such he can control them with his mind. These Dynamo's are capable of performing incredible stunts. They can be used for combat, and for added mobility. In combat The Dynamos are not only able to physically hurt targets, but are also able to shoot out electricity. As a ranged alternative, his dynamos can also be configured to form a electricity cannon by the same way. Add is also able to either fire electrical bullets with his hand inside the cannon or kick out a powerful electrical rocket. This allows his attack style to freely transition between long and close range attacks.

Add can also use them by placing them in front of himself, and then command them to spin rapidly while generating a small magnetic field around the Dynamo's which can deflect and block most basic projectiles like bullets and small energy blasts. Any stronger and they will pierce the field. Add can also use the Dynamo's to sort of create a "platform" which he can use to navigate through the air briefly.

Personality: Add is 22, but is stuck in the body of his 16 year old self. Already he is an expert when it comes to Engineering, as he had managed to develop the powerful Psychic Dynamo's which allow him to fight in close range, and from a distance.
                                Despite his intellect he had been driven insane due to an accident when he was younger that had caused his body to remain stuck as a 16 year old. The shock of this accident, and over the course of a few years this had actually driven him to insanity. He is technically forever stuck as a 16 year old, and as such is treated that way despite his intellect. On top of that but when he developed the Psychic Dynamo's the Dynamo's had permanently been connected to him through a psychic link which puts a strain on his already unstable mind. He's insane, unpredictable, highly intelligent, and is still being consumed by his madness.

Oh and he is also slightly obsessed with strange pieces of technology. Including foreign, yet highly powerful AI's.

History: Add is a descendant of a family that researched ancient pieces of technology/data. One day after his family had unearthed ancient secrets of his planet his entire family was exterminated yet he was spared for only one reason. He had yet to find out what his family had discovered. He knew that his family found something, but he didn't know what it was. As such he had began to search for what exactly it was his family had discovered. Yet he had never found it...

By the age of 16 he had begun his own research on a device that would end up aiding him on his quest. It would be an armor that would allow him to break the laws of physics with just a thought. He was actually close to finishing it when suddenly the armor had malfunctioned and quite literally blew up in his face. Apparently an old friend of his had found out what he was doing, and realized that what Add was planning on doing would be too dangerous. As such his friend had uploaded a special code to the unfinished armor that when it would activate the armor would self destruct.

Bio: The explosion left Add in a coma, as well as the sheer energy from the armor's explosion had caused Add's body to remain stuck as a 16 year old. When Add finally became 20 he had awoken from his coma, and saw that he was stuck as 16 years old. The shock of this had been too much for Add, and his mentality began to fade. He also began to develop a strange hatred for his planet. He just knew that someone had messed with his armor, and he had vowed to get revenge. As such he had went on to develop the Psychic Dynamo's which had permanently linked together with his mind. He plans on using the Psychic Dynamo's against all who dare get in his way until he finds out what exactly happened to his family. Unfortunately for him his Dynamo's are a little too strong for his mind, and as such are slowly driving him more insane the more he uses them... and the power of the Dynamo's is addicting...

After he had built the Dynamo's he had hijacked a space ship, and fled to space. Now he is in space... alone... slowly being driven insane... Waiting for the day where he can actually get his revenge... but first he needs to rebuild his armor... and in order to do that he needs to find a strong enough power source.

Notes:

Comment

Working...
                                X