Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ SUS

right
    memories of anything about Venturia are gone.
    Anything else, like people, remain, if not slightly fragmented.

@ Everyone

remember, everyone can obtain a pocket Cicero doll. I honestly think that this concept is the best way to have characters that are alone have a means to explain some actions by just asking the doll and having the notes provide some direction.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-09-2014, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Then that might make it somewhat hard for what I had planned. Going to need to edit my plans a bit... as well as thing of what to post in the IC...

Comment

@ SUS

The memories will return via the ruins.

When a ruin that pertains to Part I or II is discovered we will go back to Part I and II, relive the chapter that pertains to the ruin. Of course this is going to be a pile of continuity errors waiting to happen...
        but its the only way I can think of doing it so that we can just reference Part I and II when needed and still have things happen in the RP. Because Phoenix can keep going as the memory is slowly recovered via the posting in Part I and II.

Comment

Ok I'm redoing Ignis Bio and making a Bio for Aurora.

Name: Ignis ("Grey")
          Spoiler:

Appearance:
          Spoiler:

Replace skirt with pants and hair is tied off in a messy ponytail of sorts (a manly type of ponytail.)

a beter picture of the utfit (I'm keeping the top the same. it's just the skirt that changes)

Race: Arcain/Human Hybrid

Profession and/or Talents: An Archaeologist who seems familiar with the Venturian Galaxy. She is a skilled scythe weilder

Inventory:
          - Archeological equipment
          - Battle Scythe "Reaver X" (Similar design to what "Revere's Sabres" were like)

Personality:
          A curious individual that tends to be absolutely fascinated and somewhat obsessed with the secrets of the Venturian galaxy. She is tomboyish in more ways than one could count and prefers to be appear to be male in the end.
          She has a habit of avoiding direct questions about her past.

History:
          She is a descendant of Aion and Selene and thus she has both of their abilities. Although she does not use any of them as her mastery of those abilities are limited. She was sent away from the Galaxy before the Death of the Galaxy occurred, via the Manor of Eternity. She lived outside the Galaxy and became a proficient Archaeologist as she knew that one day she would return to the Ethereal Galaxy to put closure on what happened and let its story be told.

Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI3CwI9rA4c

Name: Aurora
          Spoiler:

Appearance:
          Spoiler:

Race: AI

Personality:
          Most of the time she is silent, observant, and always helps people. She was designed to slowly become more and more human in her characteristics. She still cannot completely utilize or understand emotions, but she does feel fear...

History:
          An AI that has transcended the natural bounds of reality. She was a Guardian of Time and was considered "the lost sister of the Guardians" by all that new the stories. The fact she still exists is a mystery that is most likely tied to the past of the Galaxy.

Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QC-FwdC2L8
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-26-2014, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Planet Character will start on...

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...on-d5x5390.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ov-d4nh19l.jpg
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

That's definitely the way I would invision a planet in Helios would be.
              Dua and Duon are a bit more Earth like (hence the nickname New Earth for Dua, even though Duon was the more populated...)

I need to figure out how to make these darn maps...

Comment

@Cucoo

Anyways, what do you think of this guy?

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...ie-d5wey3q.jpg

You know how most superhumans have super strength and the like? Instead of the conventional super abilities, this guy has highly unstable DNA. Despite this, the DNA is actually benign, beneficial even. It allows him to regenerate from even the grisliest wounds, prevents him from dying, and allows him to adapt to any situation, depending on how long he's put under stress. Without any stress, he has the same strength, speed, resilience, and reaction time of a normal human, but when put under certain kinds of physical stress, his body slowly adapts.

He's basically the human equivalent of SCP-682, The Hard to Kill Lizard, only that his abilities don't exactly make him a god.

For instance, let's say there's a 100 metric tonne object he has to lift. Normally, he has the normal strength of a human, but the longer he tries to lift the object, the stronger he becomes. Given enough time, he will be able to lift the object. after a couple of minutes, his DNA/physiology will revert back to normal, giving him all the capabilities of a normal human.

Just like his picture, he's able to survive even the nastiest wounds and will regenerate from it, kind of like Deadpool.

What do you think about him?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I posted in general my response but i'll put it here too

ALL MY YES

Of course my first thought is: Team him up with Grey.
                  She might be a tomboy and might know a thing or two about the Galaxy
                  but she's not really the true leader type. She's more of a Tactician. Her weapon (which has its own backstory that I reveal later) is modifiable to fit situations. which kinda shows this...

I'm starting to like Grey as a girl...
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-09-2014, 08:21 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

That sounds like a good idea. I'll check with SUSTIC before proceeding though, just to make sure I'm not messing anything up.

Man, I think he just might be my funnest RP character, simply because of the whole adaptability. Of course, he will get injured A LOT, considering that in battle, he starts off as a normal human. As the battle puts more and more stress on him, he will become faster, stronger, more durable, and possibly smarter, depending on what happens.

Hmm...

For a mercenary nickname, I might give him the nickname "Phoenix", due to him seemingly coming back from the dead each time he "dies", for his "immortality". It would be a title/name that would be earned from his reputation.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm liking your character idea S1.

@Cucoo

Hey Cucoo mind if I change the starting location for BRS aka Megumi to the same planet that S1's new character is?

Comment

@ SUS

Aye sure

It's also where I'm now intending to start Grey.

@ S121

There's gonna be so much Phoenix things going around.
                        Cicero's OS for the computer is Phoenix V.1.2.1.2
                        Grey's name is Ignis (because Phoenixes are birds of fire and because I actually didn't want to call him/her Phoenix directly)
                        And now A guy nicknamed Phoenix.

*is laughing inside*

Also, what's the planet? one of the pre-existing or no? (the third planet of Helios that I can't remember the name of right now cause I'm confusing it with celestora system would work...)

Derp EDIT:

Helios System:
                        Conlustrare
                        - A planet that seems to bear resemblance to an extraordinary civilization that was more advanced in nature but bore a more precursor appearance.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-09-2014, 09:03 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

All I know is that they're starting on a planet SUSTIC came up with.

He described it in detail to me, even the vegetation and water quality.

I would wait until he comes back.

That would also give me enough time to make an app for "Phoenix".
                          sigpic

Comment

tbh I don't have much on any of the planets.

for instance, here's a list of all important locations

Dua: 3 landmarks - Mirror Sea, North Sea where the Tower of Aquarion is and the Isle of Spirits in the Mirror Sea where the Manor is.

Duon: 4 landmarks - Tower of Aquarion base, City near Hunter's Guild, Hunter's Guild, and Aion's House

Conlustrare: 1 Landmarks - I have nothing on this planet except it being riddled with ruins. Nothing specific, except some shrine for the Shard of Starlight...so...ok there's 1...but I have no idea what it looks like...

Alcyon: 5 Landmarks - Castle city Luminox, Castle Luminos, Tower of Nox, Crystal Lake (Kiara's Home), Forest of Fairies.

Senarious: 1 Landmark - The ruins of the former Capitol of the Old Republic of Egale.

Nox: 4 Landmarks - City of Night, Fortress of the Ethereal, Temple of Light, Former Dual City (The Inner and Outer City that Cicero's story takes place)

Inopia: 2 Landmarks - Temple of the Lost (the entire core of the planet), Gauntlet (Dalia's home turf)

Sedes Imperii: 1 Landmark - The Palace/ The Great City in the Sky

21 locations.
                            and that's on 8 planets

that ain't much.

Comment

Rough draft of character. Nowhere near done yet.

Ethan "Phoenix" Ambers
                              Spoiler:

Name: Ethan "Phoenix" Ambers

Appearance:

Race: Superhuman

Profession and/or Talents: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter. Expert marksman, skilled in hand-to-hand combat, expert with knives and swords, good at hacking, modifying, and repairing machinery, and an accomplished pilot. He is pretty self-reliant and is intelligent.

Inventory:
                              Spoiler:

Weapons
                              Spoiler:

Guns
                              Spoiler:

2 .45 Custom Pistols:
                              Spoiler:
                              These .45 pistols have been custom made to increase accuracy and reduce recoil. They are nothing overly remarkable, ancient even, but they are very reliable. Each pistol can hold 15 rounds.

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...by_adonihs.jpg

XMA-38 Assault Rifle
                              Spoiler:
                              The XMA-38 is a gauss rifle that can switch between, semi-automatic, full-auto, and burst-fire. The weapon fires 5.56mm rounds at a velocity of Mach 5. The lower attachment of the weapon is a 25mm grenade launcher, but the rotating barrel can be swapped out for rotating barrels suited for 2 and 8 gauge shotgun shells, as well as 40mm grenades. The rifle itself can hold up to 80 rounds, thanks to the casket clips they use.

http://pressxordie.files.wordpress.c...gun1_thumb.jpg

2 ZCX-S2 Gauss Machine Pistols
                              Spoiler:
                              These ZCX Series 2 pistols are fully automatic gauss machine pistols that fire 2mm rounds at Mach 5. Each pistol can hold 80 rounds in each clip, thanks to the casket clips they use.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/909303_f520.jpg

LVS-32 Sniper Rifle
                              Spoiler:
                              The LVS-32 Sniper Rifle fires a 7.62mm round at Mach 20 and has a 2x - 200x view scope. The sniper rifle holds 10 casket clip-fed rounds.

https://db4sgowjqfwig.cloudfront.net...jpg?1385415168

TRX-77
                              Spoiler:
                              The TRX-77 is an anti-tank weapon that fires 25mm round at just above Mach 40. This weapon can be loaded with either 25mm grenades, or slugs, depending on the situation. The weapon can hold up to five rounds in each clip.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...itar_image.gif

GCC-60 Magnum Pistol
                              Spoiler:
                              The GCC-60 Magnum Pistol fires a .60 caliber round at Mach 2. The weapon is meant mainly for heavily armed targets at short range. It's design is primitive to the current time's weapon technology, but it's effectiveness as a man-stopper is unquestionable. In order to compensate for the heavy recoil, a counterbalance has been placed on the weapon. The weapon can hold up to 7 rounds.

http://gorillaartfare.com/wp-content...0/handgun3.jpg

Melee Weapons
                              Spoiler:

Handheld Chainsaw and Plasma Rod
                              Spoiler:
                              The handheld chainsaw is a miniaturized version of a normal chainsaw, except it's meant for combat. The Carbon Steel blades on the chain makes the weapon resilient to damage, but it's mainly meant for cutting through unarmored targets and not armor.

The Plasma Rod is crude in its design, but still very dangerous. The coil heats up to 20,000 *F (11,093.33 *C) and is capable of vaporizing flesh and warping most armors in a single sweep. It is very dangerous, but if the heating rod is damaged, the weapon will become unstable and will break.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-u1afivsUZb...by_adonihs.jpg

Heated Ceramic Carbide Sword
                              Spoiler:
                              This sword is made up of Ceramic Carbide, making it somewhat heavy, but is virtually indestructible and will never lose its edge. The cutting edge of the blade can be heated up to temperatures reaching 70,000 *F (38871.11 *C), causing a thin sheet of plasma to form over the cutting edge. From there, a magnetic field is applied to the plasma from the blade, shaping the plasma into a thin edge that reaches the atomic scale. This allows it to cut through some of the strongest materials with ease, but it needs time to charge after being used for a certain amount of time.

http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/1...igital_art.jpg

2 Ceramic Carbide Combat Knives
                              Spoiler:
                              These Ceramic Carbide Combat Knives are virtually indestructible and will never lose their edge. They are lightweight and easy to use, but are meant for close-quarters combat.

http://extreme-pro.net/398-thickbox_...-noz-nieto.jpg

Shock Units
                              Spoiler:
                              Located on the knuckles, forearms, and elbows of the suit are nano-sized shock units capable of shocking or stunning opponents by targeting their nervous system. The effects from the shock units are temporary paralysis, pain, weakness, violently shaking, and unconsciousness, depending on the strength of the shock.

Armor
                              Spoiler:
                              Ethan's armor is made out of extra-durable nano-fibers capable of defending against, most small caliber weapons, while the armor plating is a special type of Titanium Alloy. This Titanium Alloy is lightweight, but incredibly durable, only being able to be damaged by higher powered and/or and large caliber weaponry.

The helmet has an onboard HUD, allowing Ethan to see information on his location, his ship's status, and many other things. His HUD comes with a radar/minimap, ammo counter, targeting system, armor and body condition readout, and oxygen readout. It also has various vision modes, allowing Ethan to pick out targets more easily. The helmet comes with an oxygen supply that can filter out the air in the environment and store it for later. In the case of an emergency, the oxygen tank will use digitized oxygen to keep the user alive.

The armor has an onboard computer that allows the suit to perform complex tasks and even create new tasks. It is all dependent on what Ethan uses it for. The armor also comes with an anti-gravity module, allowing Ethan to control where in space he floats during EVA missions, and to an extent, fly. His suit also comes with a miniature quantum reactor able to power all of the suit's functions.

The boots have shock absorbers that protect the user from being injured from falling great distances.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-u1afivsUZb...by_adonihs.jpg

Misc.
                              Spoiler:
                              Drinks, candy, teargas, flashbangs, a box of cigarettes, a digital storage compartment, ammunition, and a remote ship caller.

Personality: Ethan is relatively calm and friendly, although he can quickly change moods, depending on the situation. He usually remarks about particular situations and is not one to care too much during a fight. In battle, he can sometimes be a little arrogant, due to his inability to die by normal means. Despite his job, there are some contracts he will refuse. As he says, "Even mercs have standards."

History/Bio: In the past, Ethan was a part of a program to make genetically enhanced humans. With him, they altered his DNA so that he would always have super malleable DNA, allowing him to adapt to adapt to hostile environments and to intense combat situations. After a couple more years, Ethan decided that he had enough of being a test subject, especially after hearing about the mistreatment of other people like him. When they peacefully tried to stop him from leaving the facility, they failed and resorted to trying to kill him. Unfortunately, they created something that could not be easily killed, and after an intense battle, Ethan escaped the test facility. Ethan is now a bounty hunter and mercenary, putting his skills to good use. There's still times when the people that created him try to capture or kill him, but they have yet to succeed.

Notes: Ultra-adaptive DNA. Unstable DNA in a sense, only benign, beneficial even. Thanks to his ultra-adaptive DNA, he can quickly regenerate from any wound within a couple seconds, to a few minutes, depending on the injury. Because of this, he is very hard to kill. Not only that, it also allows him to adapt to any situation, depending on how long he's put under stress. Without any stress, he has the same strength, speed, resilience, and reaction time of a normal human, but when put under certain kinds of physical stress, his body slowly adapts to the situation at hand. For example, let's say there's a 100 metric tonne object he has to lift. Normally, he has the normal strength of a human, but the longer he tries to lift the object, the stronger he becomes. Given enough time, he will be able to lift the object, but after a couple of minutes, his DNA/physiology will revert back to normal, returning all of his abilities back to that of a normal human.

Also, surprisingly, he is very similar to the person in his appearance pictures. The appearance is from a comic, Last Man Standing (LMS). The character depicted is Gabriel, who actually has abilities similar to "Phoenix".
                              Last edited by S121; 02-11-2014, 12:07 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Name: Hiel

Appearance: (sorry, fairy tale, but this is as accurate as I can get -^-)

Basically wears a helmet with a bottom jaw and horns and a giant cape thing. For some reason, his right arm is always covered.

Race: Beast/Human Hybrid

Profession: Leads an armada of five giant ships.

Talents: is a quick thinker and will plan things out to his advantage. Is also technologically inclined.

Inventory: Blade with built in heat suppression fluid in the middle of the blade (basically, get hit and the functions that keep you warm will not function unless given an antidote). Plus, a built in beam in his ship.

Personality: Cares deeply for his people, would rather others die in a ditch for his people's sakes.

Biography: His home galaxy was a technologically inclined (though not advanced) one. The galaxy was always frigid, but the species there managed to adapt to it. It included many different races, including hybrids. Hiel was one of them.

Unfortunately, their home galaxy was being destroyed and very few survived. Hiel was very angry at this. He decided to round up the survivors of each planet and look for a galaxy suitable for rebuilding their home galaxy. He has been searching ever since not only for a suitable galaxy, but the ones who took his.

Notes: This is by no means a complete draft. I'm new to this biz, so tell me if I can or cannot do somethng.

Theme: maaaay or may jot need a little help here...

Comment

Working...
                                X