Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Wonder

to me it looks good.

You can pretty much flesh him out through the RP so I'm fine with what ya have there.

Comment

Ok I'm thinking about giving all the characters in the Halls of Time another note to warn them of the shadows.

Shadows are like being marked for "death" (to be marked to be pulled into the Halls of Darkness)
      Everyone technically doesn't have a shadow while in the Manor of Eternity (be it the HoT or MoE's main structure)

Shadows are sort of like Demonarc's ways of creating portals and to exist outside of the HoD in the Manor.
      So if you walk through a shadow, you'll find yourself with a shadow.

Now there is a way to "chase off the shadows" and that's with -obviously- light based Aura energy. ...of course Aura energy is...weak. So the next best thing would be any abilities of the characters that are like that.
      Flashlights/ general light will slow it down
      Energy like magic (I'm looking at Mima right now) could be the best solution.
      of course I'm thinking like just "zapping" the shadows with light magic and then they'll flee to the nearest natural occurring source of shadows.

imagine your shadow separating from you and seeming to run away. ...kinda like peter pan in a sense... but more malevolent.

Now natural occurring shadows in the building (i.e. shadows cast by columns) can be dissipated slightly by light, but the shadows will still try to get to you if you are within their natural bounds (imagine a pitch black hallway and your carrying a lantern. It would look like a perfect sphere of light that is trying to be invaded by the moving shadows of the hallway.

Comment

for some reason I have wanted to post in chapter three, but it feels like a writer´s block

let me see what comes to my mind
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

For Part III

Mara would be "unconscious" somewhere in the Halls of Time.
          Have her wake up in a room...let's say its one of the rooms in the 1st floor of the HoT.
          There will be a "pocket Cicero doll" lying nearby with a tag of "Take me with you! Ask and you shall receive!" on one side and on the opposite side of the tag "Just don't expect much."

The Pocket Cicero is a way for the characters to ask questions and receive some answers and knowledge on what they can do. And I'm leaving it as cryptic as possible (except for that last note) so that it can be left for interpretation so you all can do w/e ya want in the end. I'm just throwing suggestions out there for each character.

So when she wakes up with no memories of where she is, she can look around the "well-lit" room and find the doll.

Comment

Just FYI

You all can choose what to do with the Shadows.

Have the characters notice them moving out of the corner of their eyes.
            Notice red dots that could be eyes in the darkness.
            Have them swear they saw a dog like entity move across the room.
            Have them accidentally walk over a shadow and suddenly feel something grab at their ankles.
            Or have the shadow appear in front of them, and suddenly the eyes open (red glowing eyes) and the shadow seems to jump off the floor trying to drag the character into a portal.

I leave it up to you all.

Just know that anything cannot be physically harmed/killed but can be driven off.
            Like Boos in Mario.
            You can't kill em (unless you have like star power going) but you can delay em (in this case looking at them isn't enough. You can say ya wrestle them but the trick is light energy....which I'll say "lightning" will fit in there sooo electricity can work too.)

Comment

Planet Name: Nevaaras

Planet Location:
              - Solar System: Helios
              - Sector #: 7

Planet Description: Nevaaras is an extreme desert planet. Most of the planet's surface are rocky deserts much like the deserts in Nevada, and New Mexico from earth. A lot of the planet's surface is nothing but large deserts with larger cliffs, large mountainous plateaus, and the occasional oasis with lakes. However these lakes are too salty and filthy to drink from without purification due to the common sandstorms that rage on the planet. Each day there are about 2-3 severe sandstorms that are so fierce that if you go unprotected you can be cut by the fierce sandy winds. Even then it is a likely chance you can get buried alive.

There are also plenty of underground caves with possess large underground seas of fresh, purified water. However there are deadly creatures that loom in the underground caverns. These creatures can range from fish with bone like carapaces, to large snake like creatures.

This planet is mostly used as a Mining outpost due to the rich ores and metals that can be found underground. There is a colony there with a base above ground that stretches deep underground. The planet is roughly twice the size of earth.

Sketch of geography:

From Space:
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-10-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Is Hiel subject to danger from shadows? If so, would he know?

Comment

@ Wonder

only if he's in the Manor of Eternity.
                  And everyone is.
                  Hell, even the Guardians of Time (the ones that protected the Mansion) were subject to it.

@ SUS

I'll say Helios (since honestly there's hardly anything in Helios that's exciting tbh except for the Manor)
                  Sector # is up to you.

And its a really fitting starting place.
                  especially for an archaeologist type character like Grey...

Lets say that its rich in Aura crystals (which are now mostly just Crystals and have no special properties except trace amounts of the energy left.)

Comment

@Cucoo

Okay Helios system, and Sector 7. The Planet Idea was something both me and S1 came up with. I just started the idea... I think...

Comment

@ SUS

ik.

ok I'll list it off in the OP so I can remember

Honestly I lost track of the prior planets that were added in Part I.
                      But speaking of prior things

mind having Hajime and Eve wake up in the halls? both will get a pocket Cicero.

Comment

@Cucoo

Okay I will as soon as possible...

Comment

Wait it's the Halls of Time or the Manor of Eternity right?

Comment

Halls of time.

I've decided to call the central portion Sanctuary of Light.
                            The entire structure is the Manor Of Eternity.

Comment

Yeah, I think i'll bring Reaper back. He'll be coming eventually.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

alright

Comment

Working...
                                X