Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay Cucoo informed me to inform those involved at the Palace (S1, Kristia. Those with characters there) that in order to get to the Power Core at the bottom of the place, they must go or stop by the Upper Level Council Chamber in order to fix the power for the rest of the area. That is also where I will be introducing the Doctor (as Cucoo did give me permission to do so, you can even ask him.) But mostly they will have to stop by there to probably restore power to most of the place in order to gain access to the Power Core room which will be used to like lift that one city I forgot the name of.

Comment

I added some more stuff to Phenom's App. No real additions, just more clarification on why Phenom isn't killed by his Adrenaline. Also I changed one of the songs in his playlist to Ekko's theme in League of Legends. Yeh.

Read the addition here. <<CLASSIFIED CLEARANCE LEVEL 10>>

https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....ll=1#post99233
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

hope i'm posting this in the right place
        Spoiler:

Name: Lycoris (Lee core ease)

Appearance: She stands at 5.4 and weights about 120 pounds.

Race: Artificial Life.

Profession and/or Talents: She was created to be a mercenary of sorts along with her brother to track down a rouge AI.

Inventory: Lycoris has flexible armor that covers her from head to tale. The armor keeps her tempter at is 21 °C (70 °F) and can store enough oxygen to last her for one hour. The suit is smart enough automatically refill itself with oxygen whenever it's available in the air.

The suit can withstand tempter up to 900°C (1652°F) and can keep her alive in the coldness of space. The nano armor can resist blows from from a 50 cal and will minimise the damage of any attack strong enough to penitrate it. The armor around her tail is reinforced to prevent it from being cut off.

On the arms of the suit are two mini fusion reactors. each powering it's own Tesla cannon. The cannon can fire bolts of negative lightning at enemies. The power of the strikes can be powered back to stun enemies or defibrillate them. It can also be amped up to create a bolt of positive lightning strong enough to evaporate a normal human where they stand. This however takes a while to charge and afterworlds the reactor used will need a few minutes to recharge before it can be used again. having one for each cannon means she always has one to use. Her gloves come equipped with claws that retract and extend as hers do. She can at will pump poison into her claws. The armor on her tale can also grow spike along the length of it which contain the same poison.

By default the poison her suit uses is designed to freeze and neutralize cells in the body to prevent healing and regeneration. It was created specifically to kill one target. She can use other poisons but she can't switch them during combat or on the go. It has to be done manually at the lab.

She carries two long daggers with her at all times. made out of Ceramic Carbide, the daggers weigh in at 40 pounds each. The daggers have built in receivers which can when charged will line the blade with a strange mix of plasma and antimatter which disintegrates flesh on contact. This give them the ability to cut through virtually anything.

Personality: Lycoris Is gentle by nature and very innocent. While her soul purpose for being created was to fight, she never showed any real interest in combat. She did however excel at it, mastering her weapon of choice in little under a year. Due to her feline DNA, Lycoris often enjoys lying around doing nothing. She likes to sleep and enjoys any affection she can get. She doesn't realize how strong or durable she is. Having always lived around her brother, she assumes everyone is as they are. She believes in her heart that her mission is for the greater good, never questioning her creators or wondering if they would lead her wrong. Her blind trust in them is her only loyalty to them.

History/Bio: Deep within the laboratories of Grace industries, worked an elderly man by the name of Napoleon. The once free scientist was forced to join Grace industries to continue his research due to insufishent funding. This allowed him to continue his work as he pleased, under the condition that anything he developed could be mass produced and sold by the company. Caring little for money, Napoleon graciously agreed.

The money Napoleon earned working for Grace was enough to make him rather wealthy. He bought himself a nice house and car. His growing wealth eventually attracted all manner of gold diggers. women out for the cash filling his pocket. And though he was swear of the danger, Napoleon couldn't help but fall for one very special girl by the name of Violet. A woman with long black hair, cheek bones carved by the angels themselves. Skin as soft as her voice and eyes that could captivate ones soul. It was this very woman whom he had been in love with since his highschool years. And so he melted in her hands like puddy (no ero)

Next thing he knew, his beloved Violet was pregnant, due to have a baby girl before the end of the year. Overjoyed Napoleon proposed to the girl and the two were married. Napoleon was happier than ever. He had the family he always wanted and was working at his dream job. doing what he always wanted. But his happiness was short lived. Violet grew tired of her charade of being the loving wife and mother. She divorced Napoleon and the following months were filled with court dates where the two fought over Napoleons money any for custody of their newborn daughter. Thanks to Napoleons connections to Grace industries, he was able to win his case surprisingly easily. He lived unaware that the final ruling came from bribes and threats to the court and his ex wife.

Napoleon was depressed, but not broken. With his victory over his witch of an ex wife he still had a loving daughter to look after. He bought her a kitten and and hired the best nanny money could buy and loved her with all his heart. He had named his Daughter Lycoris after his mother's favorite flower. The cat was named Nemo after his daughters favorite movie character.

Sixteen years later, about two weeks after his daughter's birthday. The girls cat finally passed away. After living such a long life little Nemo had died of old age. Napoleon was on business trip at the time, studying life forms on another planet to help aid in the research of bio weapons for Grace industries. Having no way to get back o his grieving daughter. Napoleon desired to send his daughter a gift. Napoleon built his daughter a robotic cat that would act and respond the way an normal house cat was supposed too. It wasn't much but he hoped it would cheer her up.

He gave the robotic cat to one of the co workers he had befriended in his time working there and requested her to deliver the cat as soon as she made it back to Their home planet. Unbeknownst to him however. The higher ups in Grace Industries desired to mass produce the cats and sell them to a toy company. Lycoris eventually got her robotic cat but not before the battery was replaced with a new experimental one. They had elected Lycoris to test it without telling her about it.

At first the battery seemed to work just fine, but the following summer poor Lycoris would discover one fetal flaw. Under intense heat the batteries would explode gushing out toxic acid and waist. The girls face was burnt to a crisp and the acid soon found it's way into her brain. She was dead within seconds. Napoleon was devastated at the loss of his daughter. He had to be hospitalized for two weeks due to a stress heart attack. He left immediately from the hospital to his daughter's funeral. He never found out the true cause of his daughters' death.

Napoleon went back to work a broken man. He got less and less work done, and it took him hours to complete tasks that would normally take about twenty minutes. A few months passed passed, Grace industries had moved Napoleon back to Bio weapon research. Eventually it got to the point where the could produce artificial super humans. Napoleon had found new inspiration in this and began working day and night with very few hours of sleep.

He had keep a baby book of his daughter with sentimental things like a few strands of hair from her first hair cut, baby bottles toys pictures and the like. He also managed to get his hands on some of her old skin cells and a small vial of blood from a physical she had about a week before her death. In his free time Napoleon worked on a side project to create a clone of his daughter. In his eyes restoring her life. It took him wheat felt like an eternity, but eventually.... FINALLY... he created an artificial life form stable enough to survive.

In doing so he had to use some of the research done by the other scientists. The result being his daughter shared most of the same abilities as the super human worries Grace had been creating. It would also seem at some point Napoleon had accidently added Some DNA from her cat Nemo. This slight alter in her DNA had made her faster and stronger than the average human as well as changing her personality and appearance. She appeared human for the most part but her ears were pointed and covered in black fur. they sat atop her head and behaved like the ears of a feline. She also had a long black tail and her fingertips could turn into claws at will.

Napoleon named the girl Lycoris after his daughter claimed her as his own. Sadly however his new found happiness was short lives. The higher ups found out about the new Lycoris and demanded he hand her over. Her abilities would make her the perfect mercenary to track a specific target they had been watching for a while now. But Napoleon refused to put his daughter in danger. When he wouldn't back down the higher ups had one of their bio soldiers assassinate him and take Lycoris by force. The girl was force feed a drug that gave her amnesia. She forgot about Napoleon and everything she had known before her father's death.

They trained the young Lycoris every day in speed and precision. Lycoris quickly became a prodigy in the art of combat. Her cat like reflexes and heightened senses made her a devastating worrier. That along with her DNA practically indestructible. She would never age or get sick, any wounds she had would heal almost instantly. Lycoris didn't understand the concept of death and this she did not fear it. She would have been the perfect worrier, except for the fact that she really disliked fighting. It was her school, her chore that she had to do against her will. She was often punished for slacking off but even though she hated it, she did her best to learn. The only part of her training she did somewhat enjoy was the sparing. She was rather good at it and it's human nature to enjoy winning a competition.

During her time in Grace industries, Lycoris often trained with Emil. Weather as a combat partner o if they were just exercising the two of them always seemed to get along well. While he was no saint, Emil always treated her kindly. at least a lot more kindly than anyone else. This caused her to gain a lot of respect for Emil, seeing him as a role model or an elder brother. In a sad sort of way he was the only real friend she had. This fondness caused her to work hard to meet the company's expectations.

Notes: Lycoris is five times stronger and 10 times faster than the average human. She can life 600 pounds and run at 280 miles per hour. Her tail alone can life 300 pounds. She can use it to easily lift herself up or choke enemies. She can see in the dark, has a weakness for cat nip and loves to have hear ears scratched.
        Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 05-30-2015, 02:26 PM.

Comment

The app reminds me that I really need to provide some serious info on GRACE Industries. Which is going to be an integral part of the arc involving Ethan, Megumi, Astraea, Lycoris, and any others involved at the time.

Comment

I think her armor is self-contradictory. Maybe make it withstand something with a little more stopping power than 9mm? They arent that large.

Comment

I wasn't really sure how advanced the armor should be. What would you say a good durability is?

Comment

Honestly od say resistant to at least 50 cal rounds. Resistant, not immune to.

Comment

changed it

Comment

@ SUS

Speaking of that, can ya refresh my memory for GRACE Industries' motivation for being in Venturia? As well as what the plan is to integrate it into the greater problems that face the multiverse?

@ Tewi
                    I'll wait to see what the last bit of the bio is before I accept.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-29-2015, 09:53 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Their intentions are essentially travel to places where they find they can make some good business. They specialize in creating Bio-Weapons of many different types. The head of GRACE just wants to make money, hence why they are in Venturia as they provide business for people looking to make colony's on new planets (they tend to rent out/sell their weapons INCLUDING Super-Humans [depending on the type of Super-Human] out to the people that are making the colony's for various reasons.) Also they don't intend on leaving (well the head of GRACE doesn't intend on leaving) the galaxy until they capture Ethan and Megumi (possibly kill Megumi after they capture her, IF they can capture her.) The GRACE Industries president really holds a grudge, and has his own personal assistants and will do anything to capture Ethan and Megumi (Ethan had destroyed an entire R and D labs, and Megumi killed a lot of personnel and stuff. Of which both of them costed the guy a crap ton of money.)

I'll go into more detail into my description for them.

Comment

@Tewi and Sustic

And now he has a name. Emil Anastasius Warin (Ethan 2.0).
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I finished the last bit of my bio

Comment

so where are you sending Lycoris Tewi?
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Tewi

I read through the app and I'd say it's a pretty good app, and once I actually provide more info on GRACE, and the head of GRACE. Things for Nevaraas will be getting hopefully a bit more interesting. Anyways I approve your app Tewi. Only one more approval before it gets accepted. As in EG you need 2 people already in the RP to approve an app before the character is accepted.

Comment

@sustic: thank you <3

@kris: i'm not sure yet. Lycoris will most likely go where she is told and from there try to complete her mission.

Comment

Working...
                                X