Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question, What planet is Ignis at? I know she's sealed but not sure where.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Alcyon. She was "captured" by the Demonarc Umbra that is currently "guiding" the group to the final floor of the Winter portion of the Shrine of Seasons.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, so there's already people heading towards her. Wel, there goes my idea.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

[OOC Board] Eternal Galaxy: Phoenix

Right.
          However there are the Nymph sisters also trapped in stasis in the shrine. When Zoe is found in the next chamber, we'll need to split up the group into smaller ones so as to take care of everything quickly.
          One heads for Ignis while two others head for Khloe and Sofia. Right now there's four characters excluding the Demonarc.
          I intend on having 3 pairs of characters at least to accomplish everything simultaneously.

Comment

I was going to have Reiya hear about the shrine and look around and heads towards the bottom and find Ignis. Guess I'll have to figure something else out.

Comment

...uh...
              Take a second look at what I just said. I just provided you with the alternative.

Comment

Aren't there characters already heading to them?

Comment

Not enough for three pairs.

Comment

.......... then I gotta talk to SUS. Since he did make Add to go with Reiya.

Comment

Aye

The only other alternative is that the Volcano starts acting up and they discover the location of the Nihiliod nest and go to warn the colony and whatever else we can pull out of the situation from that.

Comment

I'll go to shrine.

Comment

(Hate me later)

How did you guys go from Shrine of Seasons to Shrine of Winter in like 1-2 posts?

Comment

we are in the sameshrine, but on the winter part
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

.......... I was seriously confused since it was called Seasons and then suddenly it's Winter. If it was tagged like "Shrine of Seasons: Winter" then I most likely wouldn't of been confused about it.

Comment

it happens, take for example the place where Mara, Johnny, Mima were at first, it had like 5 things as a location
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X