Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just figured a lot of Nihiliods would be converging on the Shrine of seasons
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Dammit I thought the Nihiliods weren't going to be released THIS early on Alcyon, after all I did have some sort of idea that it could have potentially happened when the group makes a return trip to Alcyon (which with the arc I have planned involving the organization known as GRACE Industries, the company that made Ethan and Megumi, would have a moment in which the characters have to return to Alcyon.)

Eh oh well not my RP.

Comment

@kilel & sus

Oh no no no
        The Nihiliod Queen is just waking up
        Any dormant Nihiliods would become active but there won't be a lot of them yet.
        The only encounter I'm going to have is with the Umbra being infected and the group has to kill her and the weakened Nihiliod (Due to the fact that when she dies, the Nihiliod inside her would not be fully developed and without a host body would be really weak. *Her body would dissolve. )

So no this is just simply going to be the part where there will be Nihiliod encounters.

The earthquake will be weird because it'll be originating near the volcano but no fault line is near the source.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yo, Cicero, if there isn't actually an observatory like Kristia said, just tell me. The opening post about this room is a little weird for me to read.

Comment

It is sort of an overlook. Imagine the outer perimeter is circular and they entered the room in this path that goes around the room that leads to the opposite side going down to the entrance of the labyrinth itself. So essentially the entrance of the room overlooks the labyrinth.

Bryn's portal gun will be needed to help whoever stays behind reach the exit.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

let me add that part in my post then
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Added a little secret to Phenom's bio on page 64. Props to you if you can find it. Some of you who pay attention to me already know
                Last edited by Kilelicus; 04-07-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Actually, if it's cool with you guys? I'm just gonna repost an updated version of Phenom's app.

Name: Phenom Ortus

Appearance:
                  Reference 1 (As drawn by Aki Yoku (Ignore Citatus in the Foreground)):
                  Spoiler:

Reference 2 (Clothes (hood down and keyblades not included)):
                  Spoiler:

Reference 3 (Head minus his keffiyeh scarf):
                  Spoiler:

Race: Empowered Human/Living Miracle

Profession:
                  Spoiler: <<CLASSIFIED CLEARANCE LEVEL 5>>
                  GaHDD Member // Rank: Guardian Angel (IX)

Talents: Expert in hand-to-hand combat. Expert Marksmanship. Adept hacker. Adept Psychoanalyst. Brilliant deductive capability. Excellent stealth operative, though he often chooses to simply stroll in and do everything all at once. It's faster. Expert in knife combat.

Inventory:
                  2x - Matte Black Desert Eagles
                  1x - Combat Knives
                  1x - Personal Collapsible Terminal
                  1x - Multiwave Personal Headset
                  Spoiler: 1x - Guardian Angel Field Cloak

Most Guardian Angels don a jet black cloak when operating in the field. This cloak serves a number of purposes. The first function is presence projection. The cloak's design and size inherently makes the wearer appear like they are larger than they actually are, which serves as an intimidation tool. Echoing this use is the cloak's aesthetic characteristics, which shroud the wearer's features and also work towards making the wearer appear more intimidating.

The second purpose of this cloak is defense. The first part of this defense is that, between the inner and outer layers, the coat is lined with a number of protective pads composed of a reinforced graphene nanoweave, providing protection more than 200 times stronger than steel. The inner layer is comprised of an experimental material, Codenamed COLDSNAP. Its primary function is acting as a body heat moderator but shutting out ambient temperatures and preventing them from taking a toll on the body, and also allowing the body to breathe and release excess heat. The outer layer is lined another experimental material, Codenamed DOGDAYS. Its primary function is to act as a sort of heat shield, protecting the wearer from extremely high ambient temperatures.

The final function of the cloak is stealth. The second material that the outer layer is lined with light absorbing fabrics that work on most levels of the light spectrum. This means that the cloak does not reflect light as well as other materials. This includes visible light and infrared. This allows Guardian Angels to effectively melt into shadows, disappearing almost completely.

Spoiler: Image

Personality: Phenom's personality can be summarized in one word: Serious. He doesn't take kindly to jokes, though most of the time he ignores them outright. He does not make idle threats, and he does not say anything without meaning what he is saying. His body language and expression are almost always that of a stoic with too much to do in too little time.

Bio:
                  Spoiler: <<CLASSIFIED CLEARANCE LEVEL 9>>
                  Somewhere in the depths of space lies a secret society of powerful humans that once watched over the well-being of Earth, known as GaHDD (Global-and-Human-Defence and Development, pronounced "God"). When the Earth was destroyed, most of the Organization lost most of its members in the wake of the destruction, leaving a mere 1000 members (Known as Angels), most of which are support staff and maintenance crews. With no place to call home, the leaders of the organization decreed a random course be set, and the crew placed into stasis until a habitable planet was within a year of travel. Their space-faring headquarters, colloquially known within the organization as Heaven, eventually found its way to the galaxy of Venturia 90,000 years later.

Upon their arrival, the organization quickly turned their eyes outward, only to realize that the stars have been disappearing one by one. Multiwave pulses have revealed that whatever is happening, it's occurring in a perfect circle around Venturia, and that circle is closing in with each passing day. They have altered their mission from maintaining the welfare of the late planet Earth, to discovering what is causing the stars to vanish, and hopefully putting an end to it.

Phenom is a very elite member of this organization. Though he was raised as a warrior from a child, he is a soft-spoken soul with a pained past. Years ago, while GaHDD was still large enough to field a private army, and Phenom was still learning how to wage war, he and a team he led encountered an ambush. Their transport was shot down, and his team was wiped out. The trauma, the stress of the situation, and the self-preservation instincts that were triggered as a result of numerous gunshot wounds he sustained, all caused his body to snap in a monstrous way.

His adrenal glands began to overflow, and the resulting adrenaline explosion shattered any limits of strength and speed his body had at the time, to the point where he could move faster than the eye could see and crush a pelvis with no effort. He completed his mission and was safely extracted, but the ungodly amount of adrenaline his body was producing threatened to cause his heart to burst.

GaHDD surgically equipped Phenom with a special pacemaker that kept his heartrate in check, but also inhibited the amount of adrenaline flowing through his veins. Phenom is able to consciously disable this inhibition for a short period of time, allowing himself to execute the superhuman feats he displayed on that fateful day. He is not able to do this for long, however, as the pacemaker will reactivate its inhibition if too much adrenaline flows for too long.

Now, Phenom and his operator and best friend, Lachesis, work to uncover the cause of the vanishing stars

He is known throughout the Organization as "The Angel of Salvation" and "The Miracle Maker"

Spoiler: <<CLASSIFIED CLEARANCE LEVEL 10>>

One who knows anything about Phenom is more than aware that his body suffers Adrenergic "Hyper" Storms on a daily basis. Symptoms of an Adrenergic Storm are similar to those of an amphetamine, cocaine or caffeine overdose; massive overstimulation of the central nervous system results in a state of hyperkinetic movement and unpredictable mental status; the patient may become easily enraged, or alternatively suicidal, but mania is the typical reaction.

Physical symptoms are more serious and include heart arrhythmias as well as outright heart attack or stroke in people who are at risk of coronary disease. Breathing is rapid and shallow while both pulse and blood pressure are dangerously elevated.

In Phenom's case, however, these Storms would be almost immediately lethal, or at least Mania inducing. Phenom's Pacemaker is the sole reason for these Adrenergic Storms not killing him. The pacemaker is linked, not only to his heart, but also to Phenom's Adrenal glands and brain, thanks to Heaven's Hyper-advanced Medical technology. It interfaces with the Adrenal Glands by limiting the amount of Adrenaline they output, when its inhibition is active. When the Inhibition is released, the pacemaker moderates Phenom's heart rate to prevent death as well as his blood pressure. Additionally, it releases trace amounts of a modified version of cortisol into his bloodstream. This particular form of Cortisol allows Phenom to retain his sanity through the Adrenergic storm.

Finally, if the Pacemaker is no longer able to stave off the worst effects of the Storm, it will automatically reactivate its inhibition. In dire situations, Phenom can brute-force this inhibition open, at the risk of his body and mind. Despite the pacemaker's extreme efficiency, it was not present in Phenom's body during his first Hyperstorm. Due to this, Phenom still suffers from some of the mental symptoms of Adrenergic storms.

Spoiler: <<CLASSIFIED CLEARANCE LEVEL 12>>

Phenom is a human that was born of GaHDD Research & Development Project XFA-27, Experiment "Figmentum Absentia," Also known as "The Notebook." This project was an endeavor to achieve actual omnipotence by metaphysically altering the fabric of reality. Almost anything written in The Figmentum Absentia will become reality, it is a miracle creator. Unbeknownst to Phenom, his entire life, up to the age of 18, with the exception of the death of his father Soren Ortus and the disappearance of his mother <<DATA EXPUNGED>>, was planned out by the GaHDD command staff, the "Lords."

Being born of The Notebook, Phenom is not a typical human being, never mind his impressive abilities. Phenom is literally a living miracle. This grants him some rather particular resistances not observable in anyone besides Phenom. Namely, he is capable of violating the laws of physics without suffering the consequences of such infractions, though this is not a guaranteed protection by any means. As it is an ability held by a human, it is very unstable and prone to failure.

Spoiler: <<CLASSIFIED CLEARANCE LEVEL: MAXIMUM CLEARANCE>>

In addition to Phenom's already impressive speed, he has two levels higher than what he is normally capable of. Certain conditions must be met for these forms to surface.

Flashback Form: Phenom has gone through an inhuman amount of mental training due to his occupation. Despite this, however, the botched mission that triggered his abilities in the first place has left him with a level of PTSD. While his mental training is capable of dampening most of the effects, he is still susceptible to Flashbacks. If one is able to recreate the mental conditions Phenom was experiencing during that fateful mission (Despair at watching people he's supposed to be protecting die) Phenom will begin to go into a trance-like Flashback state. This form works as an 2x amplifier for his abilities in a way similar to the Kaio-ken. For instance, if Phenom is operating at full focus, his reaction time will be 2000x faster than the normal human being instead of his typical 1000x. His upper limit of lifting strength becomes 25 short tons, and Phenom begins to move at hypersonic speeds, devastating ground below him. In addition to this ability boost, Phenom becomes extremely bloodthirsty and sadistic.

Enraged Form: Different from Phenom's Flashback form in a number of ways, the only similarity shared is a gross amplification of Phenom's power triggered by great mental aguish. Enraged form is a form that has only ever been observed through simulations generated by Experiment "Figmentum Absentia" 27, he has never truly reached this form before. All simulations held one thing in common: The trigger of this form was the mortal injury or death of Lachesis Montgomery. In all recordings of this form, Phenom's entire being appeared to vibrate violently as though his existence was glitching, giving off a golden aura, before vanishing. This is followed by a gross violation of the laws of physics by Phenom. Simulation reports state Phenom shattering the speed of light; He would strike an opponent, and appear as he was during that strike seconds later. All other measurements of ability were classified as "Unrecordable." 90% of the simulations run resulted in Phenom's body tearing itself asunder and disintegrating from reality, while the remaining 10% resulted in complete annihilation of the cause of Lachesis's injury/death and Phenom's survival. Consensus on Phenom's survival in these particular simulations is that Phenom's Miraculous nature, being born of XFA-27, protects his body from the world around him and vice versa.

Notes:
                  Phenom is very much intended to be an imposing character.
                  Phenom is a fight ender, not a fight starter. Unless of course you're keeping him from completing his mission.
                  Phenom will stop at nothing to complete his mission, and he is brutal, even having gone so far as to partially cripple someone he was suppose to protect in order to save not only their life, but the rest of the Earth as well. (In his original story)
                  Speaking poorly of Phenom's father, Søren, is a good way to convince Phenom you would be better off with a broken arm. Or two. Whether you knew him or not.
                  Phenom has a soundtrack!
                  Phenom does not believe in luck, he believes in flexible fate.

Spoiler: Sudden Appearance/Intervention

Spoiler: Basic Combat: League of Legends: Ekko's Theme

Spoiler: Desperate Situation: Shiro Sagisu - Stand Up, Be Strong (Rayden Remix)

Spoiler: Gained The Upper Hand: Shiro Sagisu - Turn The Tables (Rayden Remix)

Spoiler: Overwhelming Power: Shiro Sagisu - Chokakku (Rayden Remix)

Speed Documentation:
                  Normal State:
                  Top Transit Speed: Mach 34
                  Punch Force (In Tons of TNT) at Top Transit Speed: 1.306 Kilotons
                  Top Combat Speed: Mach 12.5
                  Punch Force (In Tons of TNT) at Top Combat Speed: .126 Kilotons

Flashback State:
                  Top Transit Speed: Mach 68
                  Top Combat Speed: Mach 25

Enraged State:
                  Top Speeds: Exceed Light Speed

Every few hours, Phenom can only use so much of his adrenaline before the pace maker detects an overload and reinstates inhibitions. In an attempt to get the most efficiency out of his abilities, Phenom often waits until only the last moment to react to incoming attacks, and very rarely sustains adrenaline usage when moving.

Speed Rules:
                  Standard Form: Phenom can only utilize his adrenaline for 2 minutes (At half release) to 30 seconds (at full release)

Flashback Form: Phenom can only utilize his adrenaline for 4 minutes (At half release) to 1 minute (at Full release

Enraged Form: Phenom's Miraculous Nature has neutralized the need for a pace maker at this point. Phenom will be able to utilize his abilities to the fullest until his rage is sated or he fades from existence.
                  Last edited by Kilelicus; 10-16-2015, 02:26 PM.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....ll=1#post99455

Welcome to the next revision of EG.

We are now in what I'm code naming the GAIA Revision.

A lot of this is relevant to what is currently happening.

Comment

Yo, seriously, let's get into the fucking labyrinth. We've been standing outside of it for 12 days.

Comment

Well, I will use the right to double post after 24 hours

EDIT: It is done
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I would've posted but I dont know what to post.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

post whatever comes to your mind, it can be a filler post, but that is better than stalling the other people from posting

Spoiler:

Comment

But that's the thing, nothing comes to mind.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

You can post about anything, checking the equipment and think about how to deal with what X person has for the rest of the current journey or looking around just to pass time

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X