Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub locations are common here with larger structures. The Manor of Eternity has
    - Halls of Time
    - Sanctuary of Light
    - Halls of Darkness
    - Observatory
    - Library

...I feel like there needs to be fancy names for the last two but eh...

The Shrine of Seasons will naturally have sub sections named after the respective seasons (just to make it canon.)

One thing I realized is that there will be one section that won't be explored...
    I have to look again to confirm but I believe it will be the Shrine of Spring...

Less I relocate the Keystone to the center part of the Shrine of Seasons...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm had a crazy Idea that might make sense of a few things about Ignis...
      Like why she's going as a man named Grey.

So as I do this I revise Ignis's app to reflect these changes.

...plus I'll be working out some details for a Faction that fits into this...

Name: Ignis ("Grey") Leonares
      Spoiler:

Appearance:
      Spoiler:

Replace skirt with pants and hair is tied off in a messy ponytail of sorts (a manly type of ponytail.)

a beter picture of the utfit (I'm keeping the top the same. it's just the skirt that changes)

Race: Prometheos/Human Hybrid

Profession and/or Talents: An "Archaeologist" who seems familiar with the Venturian Galaxy. She is familiar with many a type of blade and rifle.

Inventory:
      - Archeological equipment
      - Battle Scythe "Reaver X"
      Spoiler:

-- Reaver X is a modifiable weapon that is made from the extraordinarily robust material Forterium and trace amounts of Inerium. It is powered by a Corlaviri Aura Crystal and a Corlaviri Gaia Crystal.
      --- Corlaviri Aura Crystal: A Corlaviri crystal infused with Aura Energy. Does not occur naturally. The energy affects only the "spiritual" realm and therefore ignores the physical. being struck by Anti Energy will drain any living being of energy as it attracts one's spirit and rips it away.
      --- Corlaviri Gaia Crystal: A Corlaviri crystal infused with Gaia (aka Aura) Energy. Does occur naturally. Gaia Energy affects the physical realm and therefore when utilized as a weapon is more traditional. It also carries various elemental properties and can be altered by various lenses. Different Crystal Colors signify different elemental preferences (i.e. a red crystal will favor fire elemental, but using it with another elemental lens has no adverse affect). All crystals, despite color, are by default neutral. Sometimes a Gaia Crystal will resonate with living beings. If a crystal achieves a harmonic with a person's will, it amplifies its power. The person however will lose control of their body as their spirit becomes tied more so to the crystal. The only means of moving is by Gaia energy "strings" moving the body like a puppet. Pain means nothing to someone in this state.

Personality:
      A curious individual that tends to be absolutely fascinated and somewhat obsessed with the secrets of the Venturian galaxy. She is tomboyish in more ways than one could count and prefers to be appear to be male in the end. She has the same stubborn determination that her father had before her.
      She has a habit of avoiding direct questions about her past.

History:
      She is a descendant of Aion and Selene and thus she has both of their abilities. Although she does not use any of them as her mastery of those abilities are limited and she fears revealing them in the long run. She was sent away from the Galaxy before the Death of the Galaxy occurred, via the Manor of Eternity. She lived outside the Galaxy for a millennia.

During her time outside of Venturia, she took up what she called mercenary work (which others called pirating) which got her into a bit of trouble with a Galactic Federation that she had "visited" and possibly "borrowed" a very important jewel which had qualities similar to Corlaviri Crystals but contained greater energy than them currently. She might have also killed a very important person that might have been a leader of said Galactic Federation.
      There is a chance she is now being pursued by this Galactic Federation.

"She's just a child that had grew up with these grand tales about her home, the Venturian Galaxy, and after so many years, she's now getting the chance to see it all for herself."

She is familiar with many stories that her parents and others told her back in the days when she did live in Venturia, including those of the Great Hunters' Guild of Duon, the mystical forests that the Nymphs of Alcyon lived in, the expansive Republic of Senarious, The awe inspiring and chilling fortresses of Nox, the raging infernos of the caverns of Inopia, and the magnificent Palaces of Sedes Imperii.
      She is even familiar with the stories of the Nihiliods and of the horrors that ensued because of them.

Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI3CwI9rA4c

...Yep... totally going with Ignis being a part time pirate. Will make things a bit more interesting with her.
      Plus having a Military organization hunting her down will help in a few areas to move things along.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-18-2015, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Scythe image broken.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

fix'd

I keep forgetting some images only work when cached from their source...

Comment

What area of the shrine is the other girls are at? (Forgot their names already)
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Zoe is in the Shrine of Winter. She'll direct people towards the other areas which are Shrine of Summer (Sofia) and Shrine of Fall (Khloe).
              Shrine of Spring will be explored if only for it's key to the center of the Shrine of Seasons.

Comment

So I get to choose between Summer and Fall right?

Comment

right

Comment

.......... I'll look at their apps, and see which one is first.

Comment

Zoe, Khloe, Sofia, and Zephira don't have bios atm due to lack of... substance.

The only information I have on them is the following:

- As I have them listed, they are in order from oldest to youngest.

- Their hair colors are: Dark Blue, Green, Red, and Purple respectively

- Their personalities can be summarized as:
                      Zoe: Wannabe leader
                      Khloe: Timid bookworm
                      Sofia: Sassy troublemaker
                      Zephira: Foolishly adventurous

- They represent Winter, Fall, Summer, and Spring respectively

- Their mother was Kiara Aquala, the former Nymph of Winter.
                      - Until I decide to change my mind, their father is Nero Pendragon, the same Nero listed in the timeline during Era of the Dawn.

Comment

I kinda noticed no app or anything after going through the OOC.

EDIT: Maybe you could make some mini apps for them.
                        Last edited by Zekai; 03-18-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I'll be working on that later, as their appearance is something I'm going to have to improvise on as I can't find the kind of pictures I would be happy with to use for them.

Comment

I would just like to take this moment to remind everyone that I HAVE posted.
                            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I´m working at the moment, give me.. 3 minutes
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok

The "Galactic Federation" is going to be composed of Space Vikings and going to be called Dovakhan. It won't be totally your typical viking stereotype, just with some influence.

Influences will be more in line with culture and certain mannerisms.
                                So the jewel Ignis stole would be more to do with their culture and therefore explain why they're after her.

Comment

Working...
                                X