Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to help truncate the maze, I'm thinking on having Ignis slip out of the 4th floor and making her way up again. She has a weapon designed to pierce Gaia Shields so she could kill the Guardian. Though because of the lack of Aura energy, she wouldn't be able to outright fight it. So things would still have to be cautious, but things would go quicker as it would be 1 encounter with the Guardian then they could pass through easily. So for 3-5 more posts, I'll probably bring in Ignis if we want to cut this short.

Comment

and here I was saying I had no creative energy left...

Already a character but thought I'd drop a bio for her since she's a special little girl that I just wanna hug~

Name: Anankerisa
      Spoiler:

Actually: 97,775

Appearance:
      Spoiler:

Anyone that doesn't already know, Flandre was the inspiration for Anankerisa

Race: Starchild (Caeles variant)

Personality: Mischievous and destructive, though loyal to "Mama Venturia."

History: Anankerisa, or Anna for short, is a Caeles who had been augmented by Venturia in order to achieve the time-space manipulation that the Caeles were capable of, through technological aid, by natural means. The experiment of the modified Caeles would result in the mentally unstable Anna. The project was ultimately a success, however due to the mental state of Anna with her power, she was banished from Heaven's Forge to the Venturian Galaxy. Before she left, Venturia asked her to protect the galaxy, which she did... though her means are often unorthodox and childish.

Anna figured out how to manipulate Black Matter using Corlaviri Threads charged with Aura Energy, which she derived from soaking Corlaviri in blood.
      The result is that she is not only capable of manipulating space-time in order to alter her reality, but also capable of using Corlaviri String and Black Matter to conjure up puppets to do her bidding. She also uses the string to impale victims which she then uses as puppets.

She is capable of handling Black Matter without any adverse effects.

Comment

Just storing this here for later. I will merge with my other post later.

http://etaliens.t.e.f.unblog.fr/file..._exoplanet.jpg

(Search Keywords: planet concepts)
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Updates to Phenom:

Phenom now has two knives

Phenom's Soundtrack has been updated, and song names added to the Spoiler.

Spoiler: Standard BG: Code Geass R2 OST: Boy From Britannia

Spoiler: Sudden Appearance/Intervention: Chrono Resurrection OST: Battle with Magus

Spoiler: Basic Combat: Shiro Sagisu - Power to Strive (Rayden Remix)

Spoiler: Desperate Situation: Shiro Sagisu - Stand Up, Be Strong (Rayden Remix)

Spoiler: Gained The Upper Hand: Shiro Sagisu - Turn The Tables (Rayden Remix)

Spoiler: Overwhelming Power: Shiro Sagisu - Chokakku (Rayden Remix)

Spoiler: Flashback Form: Armored Core for Answer OST: The Bloody Honey Cannot Stop

Spoiler: Enraged Form: Renard - Terminal
          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Just an advise Kilel, It is ok to update your app, but please don't add stuff out of nowhere, it can be seen as having "coincidencial" advantages/support, so whatever you add for him or his equipment, make it in a way of progression, not in a spontaneous way.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm very well aware of this, but to be honest, Kris, I pretty much made Phenom world breaking and everyone was cool with it. Provided there's conditions to be met, but that's besides the point. Most of what I add I usually discuss with the others on Mumble to see what they think As far as the two biggest additions go: Enraged mode is only happening ONCE, and that's something I've planned out with Cicero, S1, and a little bit with Sus. As far as Flashback Mode goes, that might not even happen. I think that's only going to occur if there's some wholesale slaughter by an individual that's NOT a nihiliod, and other player characters start dying. I don't think a second knife is going to make much difference.

In addition to that, he hasn't really used his weapons yet. However, to satisfy your request, I will write in his acquisition of a second knife somewhere down the line.

Additionally: IT IS DEADER THAN A MORGUE ON THE MUMBLE, WHERE IS EVERYONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
              Last edited by Kilelicus; 05-03-2015, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I'm almost always active here, and hear next to no update about anything in any of the RPs, that is why I suggested a chat room for the forum

As for the acceptance of your app, I din't voice my opinion because, as you said, the godmoding/Over powered abilities would appear once or twice in the WHOLE story, but I will warn you people if X character goes like that often or in daily basis. Same goes for characters like Masterchief, Utsuh knows he is OP in all the RPs he appears, but uses it only when it is the last resort, so I hope that all users understand and follow the rules
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

We don't really need a chatroom since we have a mumble.

Also as far as actual godmodding goes, I don't really control other people's characters without their consent. Incidentally, I will be doing that with Cortana later in the story.
                  Last edited by Kilelicus; 05-03-2015, 05:50 PM.

Comment

After a conversation with S1 and Sustic (mainly S1) last night, we've firmly established Phenom's upper limits of speed and punching force. They have been cemented into his Application.

Comment

checked and noted, now to wait for some flow

Spoiler:

Comment

This is a notice that things might go on hold here in case we don't figure out how to proceed without me.

If things do go on hold, it'll be for about 4 months aka through summer.

So we need to figure out how we want to go about things if we want this to not go on hold. If not then I take the easier solution which is a giant pause for about 4 months.

Looking at what I currently have, we have a general guideline on the story via both VOID and GAIA Timelines, with the GAIA Timeline not complete but with a smaller summary of the VOID Timeline at the end.
                        Two things we can do is get things out of the Shrine of Seasons and hopefully we can cut things so that we get out of Dua quickly by means of some time skip. Once we get those two things done then you guys would be able to do your own things for 4 months with maybe minor nods towards the timeline so that it stays in perspective. That way come the day I'm back in action I can come back fully.

So the idea is that in SoS, Zoe, Khloe, Sofia, and Ignis might have managed to get out somehow without the others noticing Ignis's activity (save for a few hints that she was there). The only thing at the end of SoS should be crystals that unlock something in the center which reveals a keystone and Nycto dies when it's revealed she was infected by a Nihiliod, and said Nihiliod is weak due to trying to have a Demonarc as a host.

Dua I'm looking at a timeskip, say we got to the Tower of Aquarion and they're at the Space Port on Duon. Nemesis and MIMI are going to be interesting to deal with considering they would have helped direct things towards Nexion system...though I don't know what to do with them. I would lend them to Kilel considering he knows how KOS-MOS and MOMO were in Xenosaga... though that's only one possibility. The other is through adaptations of my random passages that I had concerning Nemesis and MIMI... which is one... which I might go and try and expand a bit. The idea is you guys could twist that scene as you please to incorporate your characters while using what I've provided.

...kinda rushed because A) I just came out of calc final and am practically brain dead and B) I'm thinking of so many things right now.

Comment

I feel like we've got a long way to go before we can really kill Nycto and get out of the Shrine of seasons. If you ask me, I kinda think we should make another thread called "Eternal Galaxy: Intermission" and just post stuff happening in EG that's not directly related to the plot, but with vague references to Dua and SoS. We can come back to Dua and SoS when you're able, and timeskip past the events of Intermission when we're done with them.

EDIT: Additionally, if we find that there's no interest for continuing Dua and SoS, we can simply timeskip those as well. As much as I dislike timeskips, we may have to resort to them a couple times this summer. But I say Intermission would begin immediately after Dua and SoS, with all the characters being in the same time frame now.
                          Last edited by Kilelicus; 05-05-2015, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Might work... If it remains in context of Phoenix it might work better than the last time I tried something similar. If we treat it like random arcs that take place at random times and use it to construct segments out of complete chronological order...

Comment

Check my edit if you didnt see it already

It would also give us time to flesh out relations between our characters. S1 and I were talking about having an unfortunate friendly fire experience that resulted in John and Phenom getting into a scuffle with each other, for instance.

EDIT: and then there was discussion between myself and Sustic about a rivalry sparking between Bardock and Phenom

Comment

Aye there were a few things others wanted to explore as well. I.e. Mima and Neogensokyo, the group and an abandoned cruiser with a Nihiliod hunting them, and a few other things.

Comment

Working...
                                X