Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why don't we go with Eternal Galaxy: Intermission for the gap in time. We wouldn't really be doing a time skip after all, once you come back, because everything that happens in between would be written out and everything that happens before would just be written in after you come back, giving us time to tie up any loose ends on whatever is happening in Intermission while we catch up in Phoenix
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

It'll be an experiment...and I'm known to want to try things new... So I'll set that up later today so we can start using it.

Comment

You want I should post on the IC what's going on just to clarify it a little more?

Comment

If you want to. I technically can still since I got the rest of today and tomorrow.

Comment

do what works best for you. You wont have to establish any new plotlines for Intermission. We can create those on our own.

Comment

Uh real quick, Cicero, Concerning the dude(s) who are with the group on Dua... What happens to them when they return from Dua?

Comment

The concept was they would be going from

Darkrift Dua > Dua (Tower of Aquarion) > Duon (Pangaea Space Port)
                There they were going to meet a dying Nemesis and MIMI in stasis which would cause them to go to Nexion system

The scene I was going to adapt for the RP was jotted down as "Mechanical Soul"

https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....ll=1#post86915
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-05-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

So should the Dua group start out on a planet in Nexion?

Comment

Sedes Imperii, where the Floating city, that is known by one structure, Palace is. though it's not floating as it should be, rather it's at the aquatic core. The planet is more nebulous than anything. There was some details about it somewhere in the OP.

The lower levels of the Palace would be flooded until the structure has power restored. In addition it's supposed to be the location where the Archives are.

Comment

I'd give them a quick rundown of the events between then and Sedes Imperii, including how they got to Sedes Imperii so they can start there Intermission posts accordingly.

EDIT: of course, we should probably have them leave the planet for the sake of pursuing other stuff. Possibly have the group disperse to investigate other planets in smaller teams
                      Last edited by Kilelicus; 05-05-2015, 07:43 PM.

Comment

woof

Let's see...

let me organize my thoughts out...

Obsidian Tower: searching for the rift device to enter the Tower of Aquarion
                        Tower of Aquarion: activating the teleporter to reach
                        Pangaea Space port: find vehicle and find source of power drain of station which leads to Nemesis and MIMI (see Mechanical Soul) Nemesis programs transport to automatically go to Sedes Imperii, which also triggers the Rift Gate.
                        Sedes Imperii: transport goes to the Palace and attempts to dock in the submerged hangar.

...eh...

Comment

Wait, they were to go to Nexion for some reason? Damn, that interferes with what I sorta had planned. AKA, ditching Mima and the new Genso. Maybe Koishi in, too.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mima could still diverge at the space port.

Comment

Then all is good.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

By the way, at this point, we're going to operate on the assumption that everyone in the Alcyon group is very well aware of Phenom's speed.

EDIT merged post: Oh shit, Cicero, when I said the dude(s) on Dua, I meant like... Morpheus and anyone else YOU might have with that group.

Comment

Working...
                                X