@trk (that's your nickname now :3)
    Tsk. I was going to ask Gen 5 battle.

@Pringles
    What Trk said.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I've got little to no experience with newer Pokemon generations. The only one I know is Gen 1, and even then I'm still a little hazy, due to me forgetting most of them.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
        Trk? Well, at least it ain't "turksd" or something stupid like that.
        Let me just overview the nicknames that I've received: TR, TK, Trixie, Trixie-D, Turksd, T-chan, Trk, and several others.
        Anyway, Gen 5 battle? Hmm. I could get my copy of White and play with that. But it's rather late and I don't think I have the capacity for a battle right now.
        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-06-2013, 10:24 PM.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Well it's trk because Trick2G.

And that's fine.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Trick2G? Don't think I've heard of him (or her). But that kinda makes sense. Kinda...
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Name: SUSTIC

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Ara Haan (Sakra Devanam)

Game of Origin: Elsword

Power: Ara Haan is highly skilled in martial arts, and her main specialty is with a spear. She specializes more in quick attacks, and evasion rather than brute force.
              When she became a Little Hsien (job class before Sakra Devanam) she became more capable in aerial combat (despite the inability to actually fly), as well as having mastered the 'Ouei' skill Secret Dragon Arts: Explosive Breaking; It is a skill that enables her to blow up the ground that's beneath her by rocketing down from a very high location.

When she became a Sakra Devanam her melee attacks have far better range, she also became even more powerful in aerial combat as such she gets a higher advantage when fighting in the air. She also gains a mastery of another secret art, called the Secret Tiger Art: Fierce Tiger. This new secret art allows Ara to execute a relentless barrage of attacks.

Thanks to the Nine Tailed Fox spirit Eun which lives inside her hairpin she has access to a special form called Eun mode in which she slowly gains "Spirit Energy" which she could use as a substitute for mana in her attacks. In Eun mode she also gains a increase to her strength, and a slight regeneration factor that only lasts when in Eun mode.

Weapons: Her spear/halberd as seen in her picture below

Weaknesses: Since she relies mostly on speed and evasion for her attacks she isn't all too strong physically. She's also quite frail and can't suffer much of a beating when compared to others like Rena, Raven, and especially Elsword. Even in Eun mode's regeneration factor it's still only a slight help. As if someone is quick enough they can defeat her before her wounds can regenerate. So just try and read her moves, and try to overpower her.

Appearance:

Eun Mode:

Personality: She's well mannered and quite polite due to how she was raised, and she is also quite well reserved. It is unlike her to speak up in a normal conversation without first being spoken to. Yet she is also a fierce combatant who will not hesitate to try and stop anything that threatens her friends. She might also come off as a bit shy at times as well. Do not let her shyness fool you though, because if you do anything to harm her friends she will show you why she is a master of Martial Arts.

Morality: Heroic Good.

Biography: Ara Haan was born in Fahrmann, the dominion of the Gods which is located at the North of the Fluone continent. Isshin, the village that Ara lives in, houses a large, shattered El-fragment. This particular fragment radiated powerful moon energy.
              Ara is the daughter of the Haan Family, a warrior family that protected the seal of the Nine-Tailed-Fox for generations. At first glance, Ara looks like a kind and polite girl, but because of her family's influence, she is actually a highly skilled martial artist and spear wielder.

Her brother, Aren Haan, began his training early and was able to become strong enough to become the Defense Captain of Fahrmann's capital. On one night, the village Ara had lived in had been attacked by an army of demons. Ara tried her best to fight back, but was outnumbered and cornered. In the destruction, Ara fell into a room containing a mysterious altar. A large hairpin that was pinned to the altar was thrown across the floor. Ara is approached by her brother, Aren, who is now Ran, the demon general who had led the invasion. Aren, who had inherited his strong spirit from the moon, had been corrupted and reborn as Ran due to the Dark El contaminating the moon's power. Ran had conquered Fahrmann's capital and led his army to retrieve the village's El-fragment.

As Ran is about to kill Ara, the last survivor, she instinctively protected herself with the hairpin on the floor. The pin unleashed a powerful light and Ara fell unconscious. When she woke, Ara found herself alone in center of the village. The nine tailed fox had possessed her and fought the demons back. Ara then hears the spirit's voice, Eun, who had been sealed in the pin for centuries. Eun makes a contract with Ara, she will lend Ara her power and help her find her brother, Aren. In exchange, Ara has to help Eun find the power of the Elstone. Ara accepts, and they go on their journey to search for Aren.

The duo arrived at Hamel after hearing of the demon invasion there, but Ara is too late and can only found traces of the demons. After searching, Ara came across the ElTeam, who mistakes her for another demon. After the misunderstanding, Elsword tells Ara that they already had fought the demons and that Ran had escaped from the Water Temple. He offered Ara to travel with him and his team, as they may come across Ran again. Ara agrees, joining in hopes of finding her brother as well as the Elstone to fulfill her contract with Eun.

Along her journey with her friends she had trained and became stronger. Rather than Eun influencing her she had learned to fight alongside Eun in harmony. Becoming the powerful Sakra Devanam. Three years ago when she was brought into the real world she found herself in California. It wasn't too long until she found Rena. Now the two live together in an apartment in California. It's nearing Christmas and Ara is kind of disappointed that she her other friends are not around to celebrate Christmas.

Traumas: Much like Chung, her major trauma is demons attacking her village and killing everyone leaving her to be the only survivor as well as her brother being corrupted by the Dark El and becoming the powerful "Demon King" Ran.

Notes: None except that AFTER this app has been looked over, and added to the archives is when I'll move it to my post with my other apps.

Comment

Just FYI, SUS
                I've gotten it in the Archives and OP so yer good on that.

Comment

And time for a mini bio for the ACO

Organization: Anti Character Organization

Description:
                  Spoiler:
                  An organization founded upon the principles that Game Characters are a threat to the natural balance of power in the world. It has been secretly developing means to neutralize Game Characters. Their primary research funding has gone into a special set of toxins, each having a unique effect on the different game characters. The main purpose of these toxins are to suppress a character's abilities directly, or make it so that they are in a state in which they would not be able to use them.
                  They are a secret organization with the location of their main base of operations unknown. Agents of ACO are trained spies and assassins.
                  There are two divisions of ACO, both of which share the same main view, but have different ideals.

PALADIN
                  The extremist division of ACO. The PALADINS seek to eliminate Game characters by any means necessary as a threat to mankind.
                  From blackmail to assassinations, even destroying any area in which a character might live, they will not hesitate in the process of elimination.
                  However, they will also resort to capturing game characters to extract their powers for their own uses and research. Currently, they are capable of extracting small items from the game world that have minor capabilities.

Members:

Maxwell Schofer
                  Leader

Klaus
                  The head scientist of research and development for PALADIN.
                  His origins are unknown. [CC5 EDIT: I'll get on a separate App for him...]
                  -

WRAITH
                  The more conservative group of the ACO, they have a similar goal of neutralizing characters, however they will only do so by the use of the toxins. They have similar capabilities as PALADIN, such as being able to pull small items from games. WRAITH does not share the same base as the PALADINS.
                  PALADIN and WRAITH do not know the location of the other's base.

Members:
                  Eleos
                  The highest ranking marksman that the organization has.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Here's a reference pic for the Electrocannon.

And on another note, Madness Combat 11 is going to be coming out eventually, and the creator just released this quite unsettling image apparently from it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

What... is that? 0_0

It's either some kind of darkness fungus thing, or a void, maybe something tar-like.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

No clue, but it might be of the Auditor's making. Or something else related to him. There was the scene at the end of the last episode where Tricky got absorbed into the Auditor and the two kept fighting for control. They seemingly exploded, but you couldn't see a body, so something else could've happened. Krinkels (the creator, who i've met a few times since she's one of my mom's friend's husband) said that it was going to be "so out there, that it'll either be the best episode, or the worst".

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

Now that I think about it, it does look like it's a part of The Auditor. (The shadowy look, kind of like his appearance.)
                          sigpic

Comment

That, and Tricky did something similar too with what stuff that looks like it's cracking, though not black, but red and with static. Jesus christ, the two together would be hella destructive. Probably make Flandre look like a little cockroach in comparison.

Comment

@Mima

Sorry for being gone for so long. My internet keeps acting up.

Have you ever been so mad, that you felt like you were going to pop a blood vessel in your head?
                              sigpic

Comment

I return from a weekend of absense. Doomguy can now get his debut. When I know where to start with him...

Comment

Working...
                                X