X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...that's what ya said the last time =w=
    at least try to set a good example fer the new peeps, aye? =w= don't want anyone getting any more rebellious ideas. We don't have that many restricting rules (they're more like general guidelines anyway) plus you make an app now and you'll never have to worry about it for like a season III.

Comment

Sorry Cucoo. I Would, but... My computer isn't working, and an application on a phone, it's just... That's also the reason I'm temporarily leaving the assault team. But hey, that's another topic altogether.

Comment

@ Wonder

Alright.
        A possible suggestion is to just make bits in pieces of the apps in your initial app.
        Also you have Shikieiki right? I'll put her down in the list of your characters cause rule 9.

Comment

Alright. Plus, I just checked out your new rule... Just know that I'm preparing for a trip, so I'll be a little inactive. Just saying so that I don't get strike'd.

Comment

@ Wonder

alright

oh and the new rule 16 is kinda in review phase and isn't truly official yet.

Comment

@TRXD

Xibar basically replaced himself with 4 lesser versions of him. The only differences really is HP and that they can't change the arena.

Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                4 Snipers, huh? And Xigbar left? Oh well, you win some you lose some.
                "Aww... But I wanted to play with the man and his silly eyepatch!" Quiet, Flandre! You shouldn't be talking here!
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

You mean, Flan-der. 'S a clone, remember?

sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                    0.0 Cannot unsee that image! Why, Wriggle, why? Is no character safe? As a matter of fact, her name does actually derive from the Dutch name Flanders. Although that fact kinda ruins a piece of headcanon when it comes to the Scarlet sisters.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@Wriggle and TRXD

"Hiddly diddly die!" -Flanders Scarlet
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121
                        XD You got me there! Tried my best not to laugh at that one. I mean, it's like 1:45AM over here and my parents are asleep.

Comment

@TRXD

Sorry about that. I couldn't help it. XD

Now that I think about it, it would be awesome to see Flanders dress up as Flandre in one of the Halloween episodes. Then, The Simpsons would have done everything known to man in their episodes.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Have they done Madoka Magica? Nope.
                            Have they done Claymore? Nope.
                            Have they done Naruto? Nope.

Simpsons is too American to do something like that.

Anyway.
                            Anyone wanna Pokeman battle?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
                              Agreed. Not sure how well received a Touhou reference in The Simpsons would be though.

@Wriggle
                              Not at computer for Pokemon Showdown or whatever. Haven't played enough on Pokemon Y to even consider battling online.
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-06-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

@Wriggle

It's a shame.

It would be funny to see Bart and Lisa get transformed into magical little girls.

Lisa uses them for good, while Bart uses them to screw around at school.

Pokemon battle?

@TRXD

What Wriggle said. They wouldn't because of their demographic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X