Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*phases into existence* A man may have a way to make the burden lighter, but it is not a favorable way. This man knows this for the plot is long and full of terrors. A man recommends a timeline of events past, present, and a future. What that future may be is decided by the many faced god. This one is certain that a man will understand what that god is. This man, however, must go now as his watch has begun again. *Phases out of existence*

Comment

See now how hard it is to make plotliiiiiines~
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggle. Plz. Poooooooost for DC Kristi is waitin on you with Midna and I dont wanna go too far ahead with out u D;

Comment

@Wriggle

Actually, that's not the hard part. The hard part is me just no longer being involved in much, thus removing what I liked most about RPing. The plots come easy, especially since I tend to let the plot adapt to the RPers. The issue is that I can't just be a plot maker, I need to be involved too. If that happened, I would gladly accept the burden of plot managing.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I RETURN FROM THE DEAD!!!

And I have a plan!

I'll attempt to be these characters:

Mario Mario

Luigi Mario

Smithy

Fawful

If all of them can't be chosen, I'll just get back on Uberhero

Edit: I just came back because I really wanted to come back...
            Last edited by Castlemario; 05-26-2016, 09:16 PM.
            To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

@Castlemario
              Welcome back. How many times has this been, I wonder?

Regardless, those seem like interesting choices. Once we see applications for these characters, we can begin working together on what you want to do. If you forgot how to join (for realsies), consider looking at the OP for info or asking us. That said, I hope you've learned from your previous times here. Because if you haven't, we're just gonna end up in the same rut again, won't we?
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Okay it's about damn time I made this app. It's an app for a character that I needed to make for the future 'Mega Man arc' but also now for the Paris arc.

Spoiler:

NPC Character of Choice: Dr. Albert WIly

Game of Origin: Mega Man.

Power:
                Dr. Wily is a ordinary biologically. However intellectually Wily is a genius. He is incredibly intelligent, having won many awards for his advances and breakthrough's in technology. When it comes to robotics he's not one to be underestimated. He's made highly advanced robots capable of thought and to an extent feeling. He's made significantly strong weaponry for his robots, and when it comes to planning. He almost always is sure to plan out everything ahead of time. Especially an escape route. His intelligence rivals if not exceeds that of Albert Einstein.

Weapons:
                Dr. Wily does not possess any personal weaponry aside from his army of robot's and Robot Master's, and any of his "Wily Machine's" various flying vehicles with a usual distinct skull pattern, each armed with various different weaponry he uses in the event he himself needs to get into action. Other than that nothing.

Weaknesses:
                Wily is often arrogant, and even a bit selfish. In his world he let jealousy get to him and mess with him. Which lead him to turn against humanity as a whole. However in the REAL world he has been legitimately trying to turn over a new leaf. Even though people still consider him a villain, during his time in the real world he has yet to actually do anything villainous. Though that does not mean he still has bouts of arrogance, and still has jealousy which can mess with any of his plans. Or even blind him from doing what's right. Thankfully he's been trying to take classes for this problem...

Outside of that Wily is not a physical fighter. He always hides behind the protection of his robot army and machines, and even his fortress. Hell he often sends some of his robots to do his grocery shopping for him. Mainly because he is still afraid of what the people in the real world would do if they encountered him first-hand. It takes a lot of coaxing for him to go outside currently. If one manages to get through his fortress defenses, Wily will often be left defenseless and highly vulnerable.

Appearance:
                Spoiler:
                He stands at a somewhat short 5ft 9.

Personality: Wily is a man who wishes to be in the spotlight. He craves the proper attention he thinks he deserves. In fact his arrogant and often jealous nature was what lead him to seek a life of trying to take over his world. He's a man who has a hard time in holding back his jealousy, and even anger at times. However lately he's been taking classes in anger-management which seem to have been helping. In fact ever since he entered the real world, he's been trying his hardest to turn over a new leaf. Something he's been trying legitimately hard at.

So far he's been helping out with trying to stop pollution with the aid of some of his robot master's, along with trying to study and research more eco-friendly construction materials.

Due to some bad profiling in the real world, regarding him to be classified as a villain still. Despite his hard work in helping humanity. He's been hiding out in his personal fortress on an island outside of Italy. He's been grumpy and rarely seen since the events of the Devourer Arc because of his fear of people.
                Despite all that he's still been trying to help better the world. In hopes of gaining better respect and attention.

Socially he can be described as rather grumpy, and looking for logical solutions to problems. Though he can be a bit friendly if you get on his good side.

Morality:
                Heavy Neutral, if not Chaotic Good. He's trying his hardest to do 'good' though for him that means just helping others out as much as possible.

Biography:
                Once Dr. Wily was at one time Dr. Light's colleague in the Robert University of Technology, however he became a bitter rival during their professional lives. Wily and Light had created many robots, being responsible for advancements in the field of robotics. Though Wily had won many awards in his time, he was consistently upstaged by Dr. Light, and this wounded his pride. He eventually grew tMeanwhile, Dr. Light completed Proto Man, the first humanoid robot with feelings. However, Proto Man had a defect in his Solar Reactor, and he left Dr. Light's lab fearing to be changed, wandering around the world on his own. Dr. Wily came across Proto Man (who is presumed to have fallen unconscious or broken) and modified him, giving him a new nuclear core and additional equipmentired of being one step behind Dr. Light, he moved to the Pacific Ocean and created a giant robot factory to set out to rule the world. Wily went missing for a long time.

Shortly after Dr. Light's 6 Robot Master's. Cut Man, Guts Man, Ice Man, Fire Man, Bomb Man, and Elec Man had went missing. Secretly Dr. Wily had managed to steal and reprogram the Robot Master's to cause chaos and help Wily's plans. Unfortunately a lone blue robot. The famous Mega Man who had taken it upon himself to stop Dr. Wily... this was the first of at least a dozen times Wily had been stopped by Mega Man. In his world he eventually grew tired of all the failed attempts at world domination... in fact he began to feel... Resentful. He began to feel bad about what he had done, and eventually he wanted to try and turn over a new leaf. Unfortunately every time he tried helping others, but society as a whole shunned him. Hell he was nearly attacked by Mega Man and was never given a chance to explain his intentions...

It wasn't until he was in the real world that he was capable of starting anew. He was more easily able to start helping people and were accepted a bit more into society again. However he still was accused of being a 'no good villain' and after some events that transpired during and after the Devourer-Arc he was forced to stay and hide inside his new fortress/lab/home on a remote island outside of Italy. Currently he does help humanity by sending out his robot master's to get honest jobs in helping with things like construction, helping clean up pollution, and other various tasks considered too dangerous for humans.

Traumas:
                Having been upstaged by Dr. Light many times in his early years helped mold him into the jealous, grumpy man he is today. All the times he was beaten by Mega Man and nearly shunned from society after he tried to turn over a new leaf made him rather reclusive.

Notes:
                Last edited by SUSTIC; 06-10-2016, 11:18 PM.

Comment

@Sustic

Looks good to me.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I like it, yet question his bat-like hair cut

approved
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@sustic: gave it a qucick read. Interesting to see a villan characer trying to be good in the real world. not sure if it's been done before but i like the idea either way. Accepted.

Comment

Posty posts have been made

Comment

Welp sorry for triple posting but it's been months since the last time i posted here so not my fault. [FINISHED!]
                          Spoiler:

Name: You guys know who I am right? Mo? Well I'm John Cena obviously.

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Ghost Chara

Game of Origin: Undertale

Power: Chara has determination just like Frisk. She could potentially come back to life. However this can only be done if Frisk gains enough LOVE, and as of yet she has gained none. As such Chara is powerless and can do little more than talk to Frisk and give her advice.

Weapons: The Real Knife that Frisk holds. It's true power will only awaken If Chara uses the blade herself.

Weaknesses: As she is already dead, she can not harm any living or unliving being. It is possible that some people or creatures with supernatural powers may be able to exorcise or even "kill" her. She also has a weakness for chocolate. While she can't eat the chocolate herself she can taste and experience anything that Frisk dose.

Appearance:

Personality: ((How are they like? Do they behave in a certain way or like doing particular activities? When you RP as one, you don't have to act just like they would in the game, but don't make them totally different from how they really are. However, you can develop the character!))

Morality: Chara's morality is tied to Frisk's. While she has her own mind and personality, but her feelings and motivations seem to be heavily influence by Frisk's own feelings and actions.

Biography: Chara was the first human to fall into the underground. She was taken n by the Dreemurr family and raised as one of their own. Her mother Toriel, father Asgore, and brother Asriel all loved her very much. And although they weren't blood related, they were one big happy family.

Chara fell in love with the monsters. Their kindness, their willingness to accept her into their world, it far surpassed that of humans. Life in the underground wasn't perfect, she felt more at home there than with the humans.

As time passed, Chara eventually tried to return her families kindness. She tried to bake her father a pie, but used buttercups instead of butterscotch. She accidental poisoned her own father, and nearly killed him in the process. With a heart full of guilt, Chara had to think of a new way to make it up to her family. Even though they had already forgiven her, she still wished to make it up to them.

She came up with a plan to save the monsters and free them from the underground. She gave up her own life, poisoning herself so that her brother Asriel could absorb her soul and become powerful. Together they passed through the barrier where Asriel laid Chara's body down in a bed of golden flowers. But when Chara tried to attack the other humans, Asriel stopped her. He couldn't bring himself to harm anyone. Asriel ended up fatally wounded. He was only just able to make it back to the underground with Chara's body before turning to dust. But she would finally be able to save the monsters when the 8th and final human fell into the ruins.

Chara, or what's left of her became a part of Frisk when she fell into the underground. Chara acted as the voice in her head, helping her and explaining more about the world around them. After the pacifist ending, Chara intended to stay behind in the ruins with Asriel, but upon making it to the real world lost track of Asriel/Flowey. With no where else to go, Chara stayed with Frisk and the two of them searched for a way to save their goat brother.

Now Chara lies inside Frisk's own mind. Showing herself whenever Frisk needs help, or when she's eating chocolate or other yummy sweets. She's chosen not to revile her existence to Toriel or Asgor in fear that it would only bring them sorrow.

Traumas: While it doesn't appear that she has any fears in the games, I'm going to give her the fear of Frisk, Toriel or Asgore dying.

Notes:
                          Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-21-2016, 10:31 PM.

Comment

This is just some stuff, rather minor stuff for Ordis. The Cephalon or 'AI' that aids the Mag/Warframes/Tenno. As well as a bit of info on the Tenno. This is also for the Mag's ship. This isn't a full fledged app so be warned. As the Ordis is going to be more of a supporting character and the Tenno on the ship IS THE MAG. The Tenno literally controls the Mag which I'll go into detail why down below.
                            Spoiler:

Ordis. The Tenno inside the back of the ship is not much of a talker and will go unnamed for a good while.

Timezone: EST

NPC of choice name: The AI aboard the Mag's ship is called Ordis. The Tenno inside the back that controls the Mag (which is... think of Mag like a living puppet that can be mentally controlled through a special link to the Tenno) of the ship is not much of a talker and will go unnamed for a good while.

Game of Origin: Warframe

Power: Ordis is a highly advanced AI with rather high levels of sentience. As a Cephalon he has a large amount of knowledge in his data base about the solar systems, and many various things. Among other things he has quite a bit of hacking potential as he can, if given enough time, hack an enemies computer network and cause many different kinds of chaos. Usually this will be done to help get info for the Mag/Tenno that controls Mag/Warframes or in other words his 'Operator'.

The Tenno themselves can tap into their 'true power' which stems from their Orokin/Void origin. It's through this power that a Tenno can remotely control a Warframe which is usually a living puppet or 'flesh doll' (a suit of armor with some kind of material strange flesh like material inside it. Warframe's themselves have their own different powers from the Tenno. Like the Mag as a warframe has and can grant control over Magnetism to the Tenno that controls it.) A Tenno's true power is strange in that it's capable of quite a bit of different things... but mainly intense energy output.

When in a pinch a Tenno can release it's 'Focus' from their body. When controlling a Warframe and a Tenno releases it's Focus, the Tenno will seemingly physically manifest while the Warframe itself goes limp. During this time the Tenno will be hovering and will be releasing a powerful stream of Void energy that can have differing effects depending on what Tenno School said Tenno is a part of. The Mag's Tenno, and the Ordis's operator is from the School of Unairu. A belief in which strong endurance and the capability to outlast any opponent is the key to victory. As such the Ordis's Tenno Operator's focus laser is one that can petrify anyone who gets struck by it for any sufficient amount of time.

Weapons: Ordis does not possess any weapons himself since he is an AI, but he can, through controlling his Operator's ship deploy different types of air support modules. Ranging from what are essentially EMP's that can disable security systems in a pinch, or miniature air strikes within the targeted location if the Operator commands it. Unfortunately the ship only has the air support modules for Overriding a building's security systems.

Ontop of that the Liset (the Mag's ship) possesses a large amount of different weaponry, other Warframe 'suits' (each with their own different abilities), a map of the solar system, and a foundry which can be used to craft/forge anything as long as the Ordis/Operator has the recipe for said materials. Things that can be forged are other warframes, weapons, and various other materials.

Weaknesses: Ordis as an AI is lacking in the physical body department, and is stuck inside the Operator's (the Tenno that controls Mag) ship the Liset. As such this limits where the Ordis can go, but as long as the Liset is within close orbit to the planet that his Operator is on, or rather in the planet's atmosphere. Then he can stay in contact with his Operator and provide assistance if needed. Also the Orids due to being rather ancient, and Grineer messing with him. He is quite... damaged. Often going into bouts of psychotic rants, or sarcastic remarks. Which can often effect his performance and slow him down.

While the Tenno's true power or 'focus' is strong, the Tenno are still rather young and do not have complete control over their powers. They can control and maintain a perfect link to their Warframe's just fine.

Appearance:
                            Ordis's Icon:
                            Spoiler:
                            That's how the Ordis appears to his Operator. Except Ordis appears to be more... broken. Damaged. With minor cracks all over the cube that seems to comprise his digital 'body'.

Liset:
                            Spoiler:
                            This is essentially a dropship. It's enough for the housing of one person and anything they need.

The Tenno:
                            Spoiler:
                            The one sitting in the chair is Ordis's current operator.

Personality: Ordis can be best described as loyal to his Operator, and the Tenno. Following their orders often without question, and will aid them in anything they need. Normally the Ordis comes off as calm, well mannered, if not a little bashful. However that does not mean the Ordis is not prone to bouts of... sarcastic, rude, if not psychotic remarks. Which makes the Ordis come off as a highly bipolar mess. Either way the Ordis is always their to assist the Tenno... always ready to assist his Operator.

The Tenno herself that controls Mag (and a few other Warframes that are put in a sort of... data storage on the Liset) has a strong devotion to maintaining 'balance in the solar system', and as such will aid anyone if paid enough (or if the situation requires them to side with a faction.) In other words she's a bit of a glorified mercenary, but only helps to try and maintain balance between groups. Except in rare situations in which they need to deal.

Morality:
                            Ordis is loyal to his Operator, and in turn shares the same morality most of the times.

Biography: As it's hard to find all the proper info for their biography's I can't really put much at all here, but as things go along in the RP I will be revealing a bit more.

Traumas:
                            Ordis has some traumas regarding the 'torture' the Grineer forces had put him through, which in turn had sort of damaged and corrupted him. As well as the fact that he's one of the few remaining cephalon's from the past. Or his past. He often gets actually somewhat sad when thinking about other Cephalon's, or even the thought of his own Operator 'getting rid of him'.

The Tenno herself does have some traumas regarding past memories or rather lack thereof for the most part, but that doesn't really effect her all too much.

Notes:
                            Extra Weaponry and Warframes that is kept in the Liset ship's armory:

Spoiler:

Soma Prime: A high power light machine gun that possesses a clip size of 200, high fire rate, decent accuracy, fire rate, and packs a decent punch. The bullets tent to cut through and shred opponents as if slicing through them. It's one of the my Tenno's strongest weapons, but is a weapon more specialized for dealing with larger targets, or large crowds. It's better for unarmored targets, as the bullets which deal slash damage are more effective against flesh rather than armor or energy shielding.
                            Spoiler:

Latron Wraith:
                            A strong single shot, semi-auto assault rifle. Instead of the full auto Soma Prime, the Latron Wraith specializes in longer range combat. Possessing accuracy, and a clip size of 15. It's powerful. It has been modified for as much damage pure shot. Bullets from the Latron Wraith deal puncture damage. Meaning the pierce through foes rather than slicing through. As such they are actually better at piercing through armor. Making it more effective against heavier armored foes as well as pseudo-sniping.
                            Spoiler:

Syanoid Gammacor:
                            A wrist mounted magnetized laser with rather limited range of 3-5 meters. Now this may be somewhat short range for a sidearm, but it's power output is surprisingly high. Against mechanical targets, energy shielding, and most energy based beings. The Syanoid Gammacor is a excellent weapon that rounds out the Tenno's arsenal. As a Syanoid weapon it's part of the Cephalon Suda Syndicate (think a faction of sorts), and after dishing out enough damage it will release a powerful shockwave of magnetic energy within a radius of 3 meters. The shockwave is enough to knock most armored foes onto their feet, while more heavily armored enemies will be able to survive a the shockwave.
                            Spoiler:

Mara Detron:
                            The Mara Detron can best be described as a personal hand-cannon... if it was a shotgun. So a hand-shotgun. It's a rather compact weapon that has a clip size of 8. The Detron as a shotgun fires a spread of irradiated plasma that seems to be more effective against armor and flesh. However energy shielding seems to be able to block the some of it's damage. It's range is significantly less than even that of the Syanoid Gammacor. With a max range of 3 meters. Which might lower it's usefulness, but it's a shotgun. You're supposed to use it in close quarters combat.
                            Spoiler:

Orthos Prime:
                            An alternate melee weapon that the Tenno has in her arsenal. The Orthos Prime is a long, lightweight pole-arm with razor sharp blades on each end. Due to it's light-weight yet highly durable metal. It's capable of providing the tenno a more... ranged alternative to melee based combat. The Orthos is useful at helping to keep a physical attacker at a safe distance away with it's long reach.
                            Spoiler:

Fragor Prime:
                            Fragor Prime is a VERY heavy, two handed war hammer. It's large size and weight may make it slow, however it stopping power is phenomonal. It's great for dealing with very heavily armored targets as it's power, weight, and size can easily crack or shatter most forms of armor (except say... Spartan armor or armor that's well... flexible. Any armor that's not designed to take impacts will break under the weight of this hammer.
                            Spoiler:

Extra Warframes:
                            Warframes are like living puppets that can either be controlled, or in some cases involving Tenno who have trained and honed their powers can be worn. However my Tenno is still rather inexperienced with most of her power, and as such is controlling the warframes through a telekinetic link. In the event this link is severed. The Warframes still have a bit of sentience, limited sentience and are almost as if they are driven by instinct at times.
                            Spoiler:

Zephyr:
                            Spoiler:

A Warframe that has components made of the very lightweight mineral known as oxium. As such Zephyr is a very lightweight, much like a bird. In fact one would assume that it's almost ignoring gravity. Zephyr has control of winds that grants it much more maneuverability. Using winds to propel itself through the air (when controlled obviously), or can use the winds to summon small cyclones to tear through opponents. It's mobility and wind control allows it to control the battlefield while constantly soaring above the targets. This is the Tenno's frame when they need high mobility.

Ember Prime:
                            Spoiler:

Ember Prime. The Prime variant of the Ember warframe. Possessing more shields and armor than the regular Ember frame, Ember Prime is a warframe that focuses on manipulating, and creating fire to burn her opponents.
                            With abilities like Fire Ball and World on Fire, Ember Prime allows for either focused blasts of fire to destroy her opponents with balls of flame. Or a chaotic surge of flames that cause any targets with Ember Prime's range to ignite and combust from the inside out. She does not have much control over the flames generated by World on Fire, but it does not seem to target terrain. While on the opposite end of the spectrum Ember Prime also possesses Accelerant, an ability which sacrifices a bit of energy to increase the heat of Ember Prime's flames by nearly double, making her flames for a minute to be even more lethal. Lastly there is Fire Blast. A ability in which Ember releases a powerful fire shockwave that burns and knocks down anyone that gets hit by it. It also leaves behind a ring of fire that'll burn anyone who goes near it.

Nyx Prime:
                            Spoiler:

A unique Warframe that focuses on indirect combat. Using the power of the mind, Nyx can manipulate the mental states of her opponents to change the tides of battle. She can use her ability of Mind Control to literally take control over a single living target. When Mind Control is in effect, the targeted individual will begin fighting for her as if it became her ally for a few minutes. She can also fire blasts of psychic energy with Psychic Bolts which fire homing bolts of rather weak psychic energy... not her most useful ability. Next is Chaos. A technique in which she releases a shockwave of psychic energy over a large area. The shockwave has the effects of altering the mind states of her enemies (not allies which will be immune as long as she thinks they are her allies.) With their mental states altered her enemies will begin opening fire on each other. Leaving the area in well... Chaos.
                            Lastly is the ability of Absorb. When using Absorb Nyx begins meditating, while doing so she begins emitting a field of psychic energy that causes opponents near her to open fire on HER. Don't worry as the field of psychic energy surrounding her will absorb all damage, and when done she can release all absorbed damage in a powerful shockwave. The more damage she absorbs, the more power behind the shockwave.

Last edited by SUSTIC; 08-31-2016, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Finally my post which really isn't an app app, more along the lines of a form for Ordis, a supporting character for my Warframe character, and the Tenno that controls Mag (but I couldn't fill out much because the lore for Warframe is complex as fuck and it's hard to get all the info I need.) So I'm going to be going about revealing their bio and stuff through the RP itself.

It also lists all the extra weapons and Warframe 'suits' on my Tenno's ship.

Also Tewi I checked your Chara app. it gets a accept from me.

Comment

@sus: You're tenno characterr looks fine to me. accepted

also how come no one is posting for washington (except s1 in his last post) or France?

Comment

Working...
                                X