Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here regarding her abilities Tewi, for example, how long does a lie creature exists?

but other than that, I accept it.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mk explained more about the powers and the knife

Comment

Hm.. would it be cruel to have a storage of lie monsters in a room?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I's dangerous to leave a bunch of lies lying around. That's why she eats them as soon as she sees them.

Comment

@Tewi

I feel like that's both a joke and a metaphor

Comment

@Tewi

Looks good to me. Accepted.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

So I just realized that Kristia is mother too two out of three 2/3 of my characters in ATWAG. <3

Comment

huh, guess you are right.

Spoiler:

Comment

So... it's been 2 months since S1 last posted. And I honestly feel like I'm going nowhere at the rate S1 is going. Unless I make a new (set of) character(s), I'm likely gonna have to withdraw from this RP and wait for Tewi to do the thing. Assuming she hasn't forgotten about the thing.

I'll come up with some characters and see what I can do to at least make this RP more enjoyable for me. But waiting a minimum of a month to post again is far from fun.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Well, everyone has been off through April and probably will by part of May TR, the ones in college have finals (I´m drowning on them already), and the stress of life is slowly catching up.

So yeah, it is time to be patient.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                        This has been going on for nearly half a year... I don't think the current month or season has to do with anything... And before you accuse me of being impatient, I've been pretty dang patient thus far. Just saying...
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

You think I don´t know that?

I have been trying to keep the others active, be it by talking, questioning, even pestering them to post. If I could, but I have limited time since I´m also in classes, (I´m currently in class right know).

What I can say is that some of the users have been busier than ever and I give them the benefit of the doubt.

BUT, there are others who have used their cards too many times and it is exhausting, bothersome and irritating already.

In the end, Patience is a virtue, something I must learn too.
                          Last edited by Kristia; 05-03-2016, 11:38 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Perhaps an explanation is in order...

When I sit down to make a post for ATWAG, I don't just make one post, I make 6-10. I have to make a subpost for everything I'm involved in. Now, making one post isn't too bad, and takes about 15 minutes on average. The problem comes when I have to sit down for two hours at a time for every time I post. That's two hours of reading, creating, and typing. To be honest, it's exhausting, and it feels like I'm no longer having fun. Instead, it feels more like a chore. I remember when I used to eagerly await the next post, but now I dread the thought of having to perform this two hour process every time.

Why don't I give up some characters and focus on my own? Well that's what happens when you are a plot leader. You have to flesh out the world. I can't just half-heartedly make npcs. At the same time, some of my characters are ones that I used to actually enjoy RPing with, but they are quickly becoming plot characters too, leaving me with so little will to continue. Heck, my main RP character has become little more than a punching bag so that I can make plot for others.

In the time I have not posted, I have really tried to find a way to make it bearable again, but there is no immediate solution. The fact is, I favor reactionary RPing over plot creation, and in ATWAG, I have virtually none of it.

All this is not to say I don't want to post, it's just that it's very tiring and time consuming. I get that people are waiting, but every time I sit down to post, I feel burned out, and even then I still try, but it's gotten to the point where I just can't unless something changes.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S1
                              Hmm... That seems to provide some insight.

But as I did say to Kristia via Steam, I really don't want this to be a big deal. I just can't wait for so long without something happening. I'd rather be doing something else. And, heck, I do understand a lot of what you're saying S1. I've been through a number of ruts in my time. Time and again, I've just felt like the one thing I do for fun has become a chore. Which is probably a reason why I wanna stop with the waiting. Be it through adding more characters that are disconnected from my duo's story or just by simply leaving.

Comment

@TRXD

Believe me, I have not forgotten people are waiting on me. A day has not gone by where I haven't felt guilt for not posting. -_-;

I think what I need to do is get my main four more involved or more engaged with the plots they are in. Back in season 1, I was really involved and every action brought a reaction. It was fun. I need to bring things back around and get back into the reactionary mindset.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X