• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Like the song.

How are you?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

I love that remix of the Mega Man Zero 3 final boss theme. Also what Omega Zero says at the beginning of the song is "Ware wa meshia nari! ("I am the Messiah!")"

Makes me want to bring in Omega Zero as he was in Mega Man ZX. A secret boss (in ZX Omega Zero is actually the ghost of Omega Zero. Who is the incredibly power Reploid who's mind was put in the body of one of the strongest machines in the entire Mega Man franchise. That body was Zero's original body.)

Omega Zero vs John or Isaac or Six should so happen in my arc.

Comment

@NeoFox

What is Omega Zero capable of?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Everything Zero was capable of in his original body when awakened, and the ability to control almost all Reploid's (but only with the Dark Elf.) Omega Zero's strength and abilities were amplified due to the modifications Dr. Weil had made. Omega Zero is DANGEROUS.

I actually imagined a scene where right after Sigma's 2nd form is defeated and he actives his third form. Sigma is suddenly destroyed in a violent flurry of slashes followed by an explosion. Out of the smoke a figure with a dark purple aura, red armor, and long yellow hair can be seen standing among the ashes of Sigma's destroyed body.

"The figure turns around to face John and the others. The glowing red eye on the large Model W glows a bright red as the armored figures aura becomes stronger. Suddenly the place begins to collapse as Omega Zero steps in. "I... am Omega Zero... and I am the new Messiah!!!" The figured responded as he draws out a blade of purple energy. The fight against Omega Zero had begun..."

Omega Zero would be able to absolutely wreck Sigma if Omega Zero was at full power. He would put Sigma to shame. Omega Zero would be an opponent that would escape several times after each battle, only to come back much stronger at several points in arcs afterwards as a quick "secret boss" of sorts that will fight a random character out of the main group until he is finally destroyed in the end.

Comment

@NeoFox

For some reason, I can imagine Isaac saying this after Omega Zero's third appearance.

"Dammit! Can someone just fry him with an EMP?"

Anyways, it sounds interesting. It would give that sort of "unexpected battle" scenario.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
              @S121

Yea a lot of people have been. Hence why I don't want Raven x Lily to officially happen until AFTER my story arc that I have planned.

Also Rena could easily be a great person for Isaac. She's adventurous and kind-hearted, and will always be there for her friends. Rena would also keep her distance and respect Isaac if she thinks that Isaac just needs some alone time to think about things.

Then again there might be other people currently in the RP that would be better for Isaac.
              Wow. I love how you guys do not consider Lujuria as a faction...

Comment

@Wonder

Actually, the reason he isn't in a relationship is because he isn't looking for one. Yes, there's Lujuria and Koishi, but Isaac feels that if he ever got into a relationship, his insanity would get in the way and he would push them away. He would rather be friends than to risk them leaving him.
                sigpic

Comment

Yea, but not once was she mentioned.

Comment

@S121

Also since he would be a ghost of sorts he would be unaffected by Cortana's attempts to hack him. Yes he can be harmed since he is just a empty machine (Zero's empty original body from the Zero series which Sigma had brought in thanks to the power of Model W) POSSESSED by the ghost of Omega Zero, but since it is just that. A ghost of a Reploid INSIDE of a powerful machine. Though the ghost can still be harmed (as it would be similar in properties to a Cyber Elf, just one that is literally impossible to hack.) Basically Isaac or someone in order to truly defeat Omega Zero is to cause enough damage to Omega Zero's body (which due to his sheer power he would be incredibly strong endurance wise) which after enough damage is dealt the ghost would be knocked out of the body as it recovers in a protective dome of energy. Attack the ghost enough and the barrier protecting Omega Zero would weaken til the point where Omega Zero's body would be vulnerable.

In other words...

Omega Zero appears... OH DEAR GOD UNLOAD EVERYTHING WE HAVE!!!

Comment

@Wonder

I didn't mention Lujuria, because I have little to no idea who she really is.

@S121

Sorry for just kind of leaving... I got distracted by Rena fanart =///=

Comment

@Wonder

I don't believe Koishi was ever mentioned either.

@NeoFox

Isaac would most likely try and hold Omega Zero with his Kenesis and Stasis Modules and allow everyone else to do their worst to Omega Zero. Just a question, how tough is Omega Zero's armor? How fast is he? Would he be able to dodge Isaac's Modules? They travel very quickly, so they might hit.

@SUSTIC

Originally posted by SUSTIC
                        =///=
                        What kind of fanart?

Anyways, my post to Wonder near the top of the page explains why he isn't currently looking for a relationship.
                        Last edited by S121; 11-30-2013, 02:59 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Omega Zero would be tough. As tough as John with his armor and 4x overshield. Omega Zero would also be fast enough to barely avoid the modules (as fast as Wesker, maybe even faster.)

Comment

@S121

I...

really shouldn't say >///<

Comment

@NeoFox

Then Isaac might want to use his Pulse Rifle to hit Omega Zero with hypersonic rounds. They are of low caliber, but their velocity makes them dangerous and more damaging than normal. They probably won't pierce the armor until enough damage has been done, but after enough wear and tear, the damage should start to weaken the armor's integrity.

@SUSTIC

Well at least you're honest about it, right?
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea... at least I'm honest =_=

Also I just thought of a funny scenario.

Comment

Working...
                                X