Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

3 Words.

Elemental El Shard's. Chung has a BUNCH of them stored in his Guardian Stone.

A piece of equipment, be it armor or a weapon can be attributed with an Elemental El Shard. If a piece of say armor is enchanted with say a Fire El Shard, it gives the armor and in turn the wearer a chance to resist fire. If say a weapon is enchanted with a Fire El Shard, then there is a chance the weapon (including ranged attacks from weapons) will have a chance to set an enemy on fire.

There are 6 different elements in Elsword.

Wind (Piercing): Wind ignores the enemy's defense and deals 40% more damage from the weapon's attack power. In-game it has a maximum of a 10% chance of happening. In the RP it would... be the same, but due to the sheer awesomeness of it this element will require a massive amounts of Wind El Shard's to enchant anything. Enchanting armor with it will give the wearer to resist wind type attacks.

Fire (Burning): Fire drastically deals DoT (damage over time). In-game there is a maximum of a 10% chance of an enemy being burned. In the RP there would be a 100% chance of enemies being set on fire, but the time the fire burns will be incredibly short. (Only by a few seconds meaning one will have to CONSTANTLY be hitting an enemy to keep the flame burning.) Armor enchanted with Fire would allow the user to resist fire.

Water (Freezing): Water drastically decreases movement speed and lowers the enemy's defense stats when the opponent is affected. In the RP it will have only a 50% chance of happening, and will only last for a whole minute. When armor is enchanted it will allow the wearer to resist cold (and a 10% chance to not be frozen by ice based attacks.)

There are 3 other types.

Nature (Poison): Basically poisons the opponent for a short time. In the RP the poison chance will be the same as Freezing. Both with armor and weapons.

Light (Petrifying): Basically allows the user to turn the opponent to stone, preventing movement but increasing the opponents durability by 10%. In the RP there will be a 25% chance that an enemy shot by a light enchanted weapon will be turned to stone. There will be a 10% chance that the wearer will not be turned to stone, and a 100% chance to resist weak light based attacks.

and Dark (Curse): Basically gives a 10% chance that the user will drain an opponents health and energy (which will be transferred to the user.) An example: Say John has a Dark (Curse) infused weapon and hits an enemy and the effect takes well... effect. When it does the opponent inflicted by curse will lose a bit of life and energy which will then be sent to John. When armor is enchanted there will be a 50% chance to resist the same type of effect from happening to the wearer, and a 100% chance to resist darkness.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Those are nice. The Dark El shard is the most tempting.

I think Isaac would find the most use out of the wind, fire, and water shards. One would give a sort of armor piercing and incendiary property to his ammunition, while the water would keep him safe from the cold.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

The best part of them...

A single piece of equipment can be attributed with 2 different elements.

Say a Plasma Cutter (Dead Space) is enhanced with a Wind and Fire element it will give the weapon a 50% chance to either burn the target, or ignore all opponents defenses (in the RP)

Also single pieces of armor (like say shoes) can be enhanced with an element to add to the resistance to that element. What I mean is say Isaac say enhanced a pair of shoes with Freezing, then it would give a slight more general resistance to cold and freezing to all of Isaac's body when he wears them (don't ask me how, that's how it is in game.) Meaning if Isaac has several different pieces of clothing enhanced with water then the resisting cold effect would be increased depending on which piece is shown.

Also when a piece of equipment is enhanced with an element there is a slight downside in the form of a visual key to show what the item is enhanced with.

Say a weapon or armor is enhanced with fire, it will be constantly letting out a fiery aura. The aura does not have any effect and is only aesthetic.

Fire is a fiery aura around the weapon or armor.

Light is a small yellowish-white glowing star like spark on the weapon and armor (on armor the spark will only be on the users chest)

Freezing is a icy blue mist around the armor or weapon.

Dark is similar to the Light, except a purplish-black glowing star.

Nature is a green cloud around the weapon and armor.

Wind is like Dark and Light, except the "star" is pure white.

All these visual effects are purely visual, and always are in place (Which can get annoying, but in game looks cool.)

Comment

@SUSTIC

Actually, Isaac's Plasma Cutter already sets things on fire when he fires it. It's the fully upgraded Plasma Cutter from Dead Space 2 (my favorite weapon <3).

Of course, with the wind shard, nothing's worse than a ball of plasma that ENTERS YOUR BODY then burns you from the inside, out. 0_0
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I know. It was an example. Also I love the Plasma Cutter. It was the most reliable weapon in the game. Especially when upgraded.

Also... OUCH that sounds incredibly painful.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I love the sound of when it fires, along with the satisfaction of watching my enemies burst into flames, then die. It was so overkill. XD

It should be called the "Anti-S.O.B. Gun."
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yea speaking of Plasma Cutter...

Aisha (Void Princess) special active Plasma Cutter.

Comment

@SUSTIC

It would be even more hilarious if she pulled out a Plasma Cutter and shot off their limbs while an image of Isaac with his thumbs up popped up in the background. XD
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

Better yet...

Aisha pulls off the Plasma Cutter spell

Isaac looks at Aisha then his Plasma Cutter.

Isaac: ...

Aisha: "What?"

Isaac: "Oh nothing... I just think... that it could use a little bit... more..."

Aisha: "What? More Lasers?"

Isaac: "No... more limbs being cut off..."

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ha! XD

Yea, for being called "Plasma Cutter", it doesn't really seem to cut anything.

Oh, and I found Isaac's ultimate weapon.

I wonder what people would say if I brought this weapon into the RP. *trollface*

sigpic

Comment

@S121

In all seriousness though I hate Void Princess Aisha's in PvP as the Plasma Cutter in Awakening can absolutely tear you apart.

Also why did I picture Isaac and Rena getting married o-O?

Comment

@SUSTIC

I don't know.

I've been thinking of all this "A" x "B" stuff and noticed that everyone gets into a relationship very quickly.

Unlike any other Character, people will have to get to know Isaac and actually form a relationship before any relationship stuff happens.

Basically, Isaac would be slow to get into anything like a relationship, mostly because of his past.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea a lot of people have been. Hence why I don't want Raven x Lily to officially happen until AFTER my story arc that I have planned.

Also Rena could easily be a great person for Isaac. She's adventurous and kind-hearted, and will always be there for her friends. Rena would also keep her distance and respect Isaac if she thinks that Isaac just needs some alone time to think about things.

Then again there might be other people currently in the RP that would be better for Isaac.

Comment

@SUSTIC

In the end, it's all a toss-up at this point.

Isaac's not really looking to be in a relationship, but he might change.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm back from a Thanksgiving Vacation.

Oh and here is a little something.

Comment

Working...
                                X