Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is Midna´s post about it Cucoo

Originally posted by Kristia View Post

Hyrule - Lake Hylia

Midna looked at the hylian and then focused on her magic "Ok then, just hang on since we are fast traveling" she said forming a portal mark on a nearby stone.

After engraving the twili symbol, the orange haired woman created a portal directly to the ranch "We must go now, I don´t want to find another anomaly taking people again" she said walking through the portal
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Anything I'm needed for?

Comment

I'm back people.

Also I'm sorry Cucoo. I did not know how Lisa really fights (as I never seen any videos of her in combat.) I can edit if you want me to?

Comment

@ Kristia

Ok I'll get on that. is it the same type of teleportation as it was in LoZ: TP? (Getting "pixelated" and then sent through?) If So I'll go into a little added description on that.

@ Neo

I'll figure a way around it. Technically there's nothing on her specifically, just the way players use Ranger Class. Typically players try to keep their distance and use strafing to maneuver around a cluster of enemies and to herd them. By maneuvering like this, it allows for the AoE attacks to be more efficient. Also piercing shots and the "Flinch" mechanic...
          I'm going to assume Lisa has a HUD similar to PSO2 gameplay. So she would have radar that shows terrain and anything in the area.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-30-2013, 03:28 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, point 1: She at least has a rough idea. You see, It's incredibly hard for a normal person to even fathom the kinds of things Yukari and Takoizu can process and plan. You could easily say that Takoizu knows about key points in time and how each decision she makes will affect it based on her calculating each result and planning for each one of those possibilities. That's where the problem lies. I can't give you a straight answer because she is supposed to think on such a level that not you or me can even begin to comprehend. All I can give you is a dumbed-down version of her and swerve around questions like that.

All I can say is that she has her ways. She's much smarter than you think.

Besides, if she messes up, she can easily travel back in time and try again.

Point 7: How are you planning on getting blood? It will be pretty hard to get one of the Character's blood sample without them knowing or fighting back. It's doable, but it would also be hard, especially if you want a sample that's not contaminated. Does it need a clean sample?

You would also need to get blood samples of the sages. Of course, it all depends on whether or not the security measures are brought over too. How is the ACO going to acquire the Observatory? How big can the items be for the ACO to teleport them from games?
            Last edited by S121; 12-30-2013, 03:44 PM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ Neo
              Do you know where we're at?

Comment

@ S121

Wait for my post to see where the logic of time travel is slippery...
                *It's the same logic behind Revere in EG, as in why he has an advisor that knows the future.

On the Observatory, it just needs to have blood. It didn't specify clean or not. I mean, if some random Templar in the 18th century can do it, then I think anyone could get a proper sample. It just needs those vials.

Comment

@Cucoo

There's also the matter of acquiring The Observatory, as well as its security measures.

How big of an item can the ACO bring from a game world? From what I read, The Observatory is an entire room when you count its security measures, along with its public viewing pedestal.

I don't think you need the security measures, but there's still the matter of bringing all the parts of it without breaking the machine.

It's just my observations.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Okay. Well sorry for getting Lisa into such a situation. Maybe we can say that her HUD had malfunctioned or something?

@Wonder

Yeah I know where we were at. I just need to think of a post.

Comment

@ S121

Actually, yes that's the Observatory, but the item you need is just the small skull. That's all you need, and a bit of blood in a vial.

@ Neo

Don't worry about it. There's barely any information on her anyway, so it's not that big a deal. I'll say she got alittle caught up in the moment.

Comment

The pixelation is still uaed dear cucoo
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Oh and do you see what I mean by what I posted in the IC with Shulk?

@ Kristia

Aye, figured as much. Went ahead with that.

Comment

@ S121
                            Quick, how much blood do humans have and how much do they need to lose before they die?

Comment

@Wonder

About 6-7 pints. It really depends on body mass and/or height.

Why?
                              sigpic

Comment

It's a secret for now, but it has to do with the future arc. How much do you need to lose before death.

Comment

Working...
                                X