X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah. There, edited.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Ok, posting now...
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

More of you people other than Sustic, Katrix and S1 need to get on Mumble more often. It's good for discussing stuff.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima
          What about me? I'm regularly on mumble. I just haven't been on recently due to personal reasons.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I've seen you on twice, that's it.

Comment

I have bad timing with mumble

I get on when no one else of the RP Group is.

Comment

Well I'm on now. If you want to get on.

Comment

@Mima
                  Well excuuuuse me! I never realised that being in a different time zone was unimportant. Do you realise that I'm usually asleep by the time that you're online? I said that I'm usually on mumble not when in the day that I am!

And on that violent note, I am going to be silent for the rest of the night. Maybe.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Well I have a bad memory, so Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuse me."

Comment

@Mima

I'd say that after me, TRXD is the one the most on mumble. Nothing to complain about at all.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Will you two calm down? There's really no need to snap and get mad at one another. It was probably just a misunderstanding of who's in what timezone. -_-;
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121
                          "T-chan? Someone wants to talk to you."
                          Ugh, fine! Even though I told them that would be silent and everything! What do they have to say?! *reads S121's post*
                          *sigh* I guess... I'm just highly anxious and a bit stressed at the moment. From I've gathered, my special someone is doing something for me this Christmas and I can't tell what. Either it'll be something nice or one of my biggest fears. Rejection and outright leaving me. And not to mention what has been happening lately which has been putting me in a bad spot... *sigh*

So, Mima. I'm sorry, ok? The festive season hasn't been great on me so far and I might have lashed out at you. You forgive me?

Comment

@TRXD

Cheer up. I'm sure it's all fine.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                              I could be a complete soulless dark-hearted b*stard and say "Knowing my luck, it's gonna go horribly wrong."
                              But I honestly hope that it turns out for the better... I just hope that nothing else goes wrong for me.

Comment

@TRXD

Born in the light
                                Molded in the dark
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.