X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oohh.. I can already see the gears moving with that team

But back with main subject, I think that with Wriggle´s blindness effect, cucoo´s sudden cinderella time and things like exams/projects/work got into the same period
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

I just realized that my brain is actually constructing EG in chronological order now...

Now that I have the beginning (which I mentioned before is finally structured correctly), I'm actually working on refining the next part that follows, which I codenamed the Blood Tome Legends.

...my subconscious knows more than my conscious mind on how EG goes together...

EDIT:
      @kristia
      It took me a while to finally understand what you meant by "cinderella time"
      ...but now it makes perfect sense.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-12-2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

For what you have told us cucoo, you have spent years working on it, it would be strange if the story didn´t imprint into your mind already

and the "cinderella time" was perfect for all the housework you have been doing . Im sorry, but it is true XD
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

Aye... I agree on that. The amount of stuff needing to be organized in the house...
          Blargh...

Though tbh, EG hasn't just imprinted into my mind.
          It IS my mind.

For the past 6 years, there has not been a single moment where some part of my mind is not thinking about EG.

10 years of work, 6 of which is literal.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-12-2014, 10:56 PM.

Comment

then.. we can extract your brain and put it into a cuper computer and conquer the world by creating one of the most epic sci-fi story/games of all time!

(medicine side effects)

Spoiler:

Comment

You have no idea how many times I wish that was possible...
              It would be so much faster...

Comment

but you would have access to internet and make a terminator apocalipsis.. but with Ciceros o_o

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

...The context error incident will come to pass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHUm-meVews

Meanwhile, I'ma get some sleep.
                  Tomorrow, I intend on working out some answers for a few "questions" on plot points with The Guardians of Time and The Blood Tome (i.e. Why did Aetheron take in Sol and Luna as disciples?)

And i leave ye all with this Sakuya pic

Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-12-2014, 11:31 PM.

Comment

oh wow, that was great XD

Spoiler:

Comment

ok I need to throw this out to the winds to start refining it...

Ok the next chronological part of EG after "HAX SIGN" is "The Legend of the Blood Tome"
                      The pieces on the board are:

Guardians of Time:
                      Aetheron - Guardian of Order
                      Erebos - Guardian of Chaos

Aetheron's apprentices:
                      Sol
                      Luna

Spirits:
                      Aurora - Guardian of Creation
                      Aion - Guardian of Eternity
                      Morpheus - Spirit of Darkness

Life Hackers:
                      Cicero
                      Nero

Succubi:
                      Hedone - Mistress of Light
                      Peitho - Mistress of Darkness

Objects:
                      The Blood Tome / Book of Secrets and Prophecies / Grimoire of Sol and Luna

Now I had this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GehvGxBXxOA

To clarify a few points:
                      Sol and Luna's "Master" is Aetheron.
                      Sol and Luna are humans that are granted the abilities of the Guardians of Time.
                      The Mark of the Guardian of Time serves as a "contract"
                      It is also the symbol of Sol and Luna, with the "Radiance of the Sun" and the "Shadow of the Crescent Moon"
                      The purpose of the Guardians of Time is to protect all life and to maintain a balance in the Venturian Galaxy. So all they hold dear is their home, the Venturian Galaxy and the Manor of Eternity (The Halls of Time).
                      Aetheron believes in not meddling directly with events of the timeline and therefore forbade Sol and Luna from directly helping the people, yet they did so anyway.
                      By the time Sol and Luna were guardians, the Utopian Era in Venturia had ended and so conflicts were starting to arise.

Now I toy with the notion that Aetheron is the keeper of the Blood Tome...
                      But as of late, I have started to also toy with the concept that the Blood Tome is a tool that Cicero uses to manipulate Sol as a means for Cicero to get into the Manor of Eternity to access the GAIA Computer (which is a powerful system that can terraform the entire Galaxy in a matter of seconds.) [The Manor of Eternity is designed to keep the GAIA Computer in and Cicero out.]

Though as I type this I think I know now how I could finally link the Legend of the Blood Tome to the start of "The War of Eternity."
                      One of the original concepts was to make it where the Blood Tome being called the Book of Secrets and Prophecies would make it sought after by many, as it would be powerful...and therefore would create conflict due to greed...

Though tying this all together is proving...challenging...

Comment

@Wonder

You forgot to post for London, and possibly Santa Cruz. Something's coming Komachi's way. It's Kreig.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and squirrels, It has begun.

I'm finally going to start to write out the proper story of Eternal Galaxy.
                          I'm going to do this in the correct chronological order, where I'm starting with

Part Zero.

*takes off glasses and rubs the bridge of my nose*
                          God dammit...I have to call this Part 0.

Eternal Galaxy: H4X S1GN

The part that follows Aion, Aetheron, Erebos, Cicero, and Nero in the Venturian Galaxy before it becomes what I've been doing in the RPs.

...though I think I need to just readjust the entire Part Numbering when I bring in Eternal Galaxy: The Blood Tome, Eternal Galaxy: Light's Shadow, and then Eternal Galaxy: Shards of Starlight and Eternal Galaxy: Echoes of Time.

10 years...

I'm finally going through with the beginning.

Comment

for whoever is fan of dead space, has garry´s mod and would wish for female armors, here is something you would love

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1206307

There are 8 models for what I know and here are some examples

Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
                            Spoiler:
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/FiresOfHell/Releases/char_claire.jpg

Hawke (Dragon Age II)
                            Spoiler:
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/FiresOfHell/Releases/char_hawke.jpg

Samus Aran (metroid) <3
                            Spoiler:
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/FiresOfHell/Releases/char_samus.jpg

Im so going to upgrade the bounty hunter´s armor and Isaac will meet his female counterpart in videogames

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

I'll get to posting soon.

@Kristia

Now those are cool.

An upgrade for Samus? Please tell.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys.

Quick question: how does everyone think of my use over Sakuya? I'm not depressed or anything (had a rather good day today ) but I want to know if there is someone who thinks they can do a better job at using Sakuya.

Comment

Working...
                                X