X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Again a "stealth post" I'm afraid*
    Two months that I didn't gave a lifesign nor RPed.
    Though merry Christmas and best wishes to all of the awesome roleplayers you are !
    [I may or may not try to join a new RP tomorrow ]
    And thanks again !

Comment

@TossMan

Merry Christmas to you too!

What RP do you have in mind if you do join back?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

It's very probable that I'll join the season II of All the World's a game or All the world's a pokémon.
        But if you have other suggestions, I'm always open to them, gladly.

Comment

Wow that was an anticlimactic reveal to John that he has a daughter... =w=

Anyway, I need to go through my checklist of things here...

AtWaG
          - Morgan: on standby until the right time with Six
          - Link: waiting on Midna
          - Shulk and Kenway: I need to post
          - Lisa: I need to check but I think I'm waiting for X
          - Lady Palutena: Waiting on Pit
          - Eleos: I can post
          - ACO WRAITH: I need to post

EG
          - I need to update

AtWaP
          - I need to post

Infinite
          - I need to post

Comment

Goodmorning and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

@Cucoo

I'll get right on posting with Pit when I make my next IC post.

Comment

@ SUS

Take yer time matey.

And I found some info on Eagle Vision

Eagle Vision is a dormant sixth sense that humans possess, as a result of being created by the First Civilization. Though each human holds the potential to utilize it, bloodlines of those whose distant ancestors have interbred with their creators display a greater concentration of the necessary genes, and thus are more likely to exhibit Eagle Vision.

Those who possess the gift are able to instinctively sense how people and objects relate to them, which manifests as a colored glow, much like an aura.

When an individual masters Eagle Vision, the ability can evolve to the more advanced Eagle Sense. This stage heightens all the senses of its user, allowing them to detect the heartbeat of a target in the area, or even foresee a target's path.

For this ability, a variety of colored glows are used to mark different people or objects. Red indicates enemies or spilled blood, blue indicates allies, white indicates sources of information or hiding spots, and gold indicates targets or objects of interest.

Specific to Edward Kenway:
              The Assassin Mary Read described Eagle Vision as the residue of life essence, attaching itself to every living thing around those with what she called "the Sense". She claimed that every person could harness the Sense, but most either didn't know they could or were unable to truly use the power until later in life.

Much like Altair and Ezio, Edward Kenway could identify enemies, allies, and targets, but he could also 'tag' these people, allowing him to see their location when out of Eagle Vision, even through walls and other obstacles. He was also able to see hiding spots, such as haybales and bushes, which would shine with golden and green glows respectively.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Cucoo

How would you have approached it?

To be honest, there's no real way to make it climatic without going overboard and having the scenario be cheesy.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Goodmorning S1 and Merry Christmas!!! I'll be on Mumble if you need me.

Comment

@ S121

You never played a lot of games/ read stories with time travel scenarios about changing the past, have you?

False names. Fake identities.
                    Takoizu could easily do it cause of the armor and her abilities.

I'ma use FE: A for the first example I can pull from memory (which is pretty much where this idea came from anyway)

This has only the cinematic cutscenes from FE:A, but it has the one's that have where Lucina (Chrom's daughter from the future) takes the identity of Marth for most of the chapters until the one cutscene.

FYI
                    The reason Chrom Realizes who Lucina is in the one cutscene is because she was born not long before that.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-25-2013, 12:41 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

But they would have no reason to trust her if she was just some mysterious Spartan.

Her identity demands their attention.

Besides, in the end, they would have figured out her identity and Takoizu knew that, so instead of going along with a charade that she knew would inevitably fail, she decided to come clean and tell the truth. It would be illogical for her to do something that she knows would fail. It would be a waste of time and energy for her.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Let me use an example now from my story: Revere Exorco.
                        I told you who he really is, but so far would you have even considered him the same as Aion Leonares?

It's not that hard...especially considering she's wearing MJOLNIR which I get the impression could easily mask who she is.

Comment

Ok, I'm back from gift opening and got a bunch of Warheads.

@Cucoo

She would have to remove the helmet sometime.

The fact of the matter is, Takoizu knows that she would inevitably be found out, that no matter what, her identity would be compromised, either by when she eats, if her helmet gets destroyed, or other scenarios. You have to also take into account that she sounds almost exactly like Yukari and can alter boundaries. If someone was truly in danger, she would have to resort to that in order to save them, compromising her identity. I basically had her skip all the BS and get straight down to brass tacks.

In the end, does it really matter that much?
                          sigpic

Comment

Meh, this subject is boring. What's done is done, and not everything has to be drama and such. Just go with it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Happy Holidays.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Merry Christmas to you too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X